Obtain additional customer info by creating various custom forms
It is not possible to create a custom form in the default Magento; up to this time the best you could do was to alter the registration form. Magento Custom Form fills up the gap.
This module is designed to help you adjust Magento to your specific needs. Optimize your Magento form and vary the fields so that the customer won’t get tired or annoyed filling them in. For example, apply psychological trick: ask questions and provide choice of answers. If you put it in a visually small form, users will fill it in on the run with just a click. Keep in mind that most of your clients are likely ready to share some of their personal info, like hobbies or profession, if it won’t take much time. Optimum selection of fields serves this exact purpose.
Magento web forms input types:
- Text field
- Text area
- Static Text
- Multiple Select
Edit or remove fields and forms at any time
Sometimes creating a custom form for Magento can seem a bit tricky. Now you don’t have to worry if you forgot to include a field or don’t need a certain field anymore. This form builder for Magento allows editing a form. You can add, remove or edit fields in no time. You can also mark the field as required for collecting e-mail addresses, for example.
Display several Magento custom forms on one page
Use every opportunity when your clients feel like leaving some feedback, share personal info or take part in a survey. Place several web forms on one of your webstore pages, or even create a separate page for webforms. Allow clients to conveniently communicate with you in full.
Captcha spam protection
On top of that, this Magento form builder extension includes two integrated Captcha functionalities to protect your webshop against spammers and abuse. Google ReCaptcha and Zend ReCaptcha will assure that you get only real data.
Choose what page to show after form submission
When a client submits a Magento form, the extension directs him to a certain page on your webstore. You can set the destination page manually, depending on what the form was about. For example, if a survey is on mostly desired stock for next shopping season, lead customer to the newest collection of the present time after form submission. Thus you obtain two goals at a time: you collect feedback and increase conversion rate.
Collect and analyze information
When creating custom forms in your Magento, aim to learn more information about your customers. This module accumulates all the submitted forms in the admin panel. You can refer to this data at any time, analyze it and improve your marketing strategy and customer segmentation.
Setting up Magento web forms with this extension is quick and easy. Try a DEMO and see for yourself.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
We had issues receiving the email notifications when the forms are filled out however Amasty fixed that very quickly for us.
Bit disappointed that it didn't tell us the content of the form via the notification email HOWEVER Amasty have informed us that this will be added soon, which is excellent.
We use Magento 1.9.2.
What we like about custom forms:
1. Easy to create forms (once you figure how to do it. At first it’s tricky though).
2. Any type of field we could possibly need is available
3. Emails with submitted forms are sent to admins; moreover, module keeps statists. We’ve just included forms into the site but later on it would be useful to review the stats and see what types of fields the clients are willing to fulfill.
4. CMS integration of forms is really easy, and it’s possible to preselect to which page customers should be redirected after submitting forms.
Some thoughts for future improvements:
1. Try implementing another captcha, add some contrast to it and make it easier to read
2. There should be an option to read captcha symbols out loud
3. Please work on the frontend part of the forms, add some design elements to make the forms more attractive
4. Please provide email or phone number form validation for registered customers.
Overall the ext is a bit pricey but does the job!