Custom Form for Magento 1
Create any kind of web form for maintaining contact with your visitors, collecting additional info and creating e-mail database with ease.
- Customize forms with different types of input
- Add numerous forms on the same site page
- Make important fields obligatory
- View submitted data from the admin panel
- Use Google Invisible reCaptcha for spam protection
Obtain additional customer info by creating various custom forms
It is not possible to create a custom form in the default Magento; up to this time the best you could do was to alter the registration form. This Custom Forms extension fills up the gap while keeping your Magento in compliance with GDPR requirements.
This module is designed to help you adjust Magento to your specific needs. Optimize your Magento 1 form and vary the fields so that the customer won’t get tired or annoyed filling them in. For example, apply psychological trick: ask questions and provide a choice of answers. If you put it in a visually small form, users will fill it in on the run with just a click. Keep in mind that most of your clients are likely ready to share some of their personal info, like hobbies or profession, if it won’t take much time. Optimum selection of fields serves this exact purpose.
Magento webforms input types:
- Text field
- Text area
- Static Text
- Radio Buttons
- Multiple Select
- Single File Upload
Edit or remove fields and forms at any time
Sometimes creating a custom form for Magento can seem a bit tricky. Now you don’t have to worry if you forgot to include a field or don’t need a certain field anymore. This form builder for Magento 1 allows editing a form. You can add, remove or edit fields in no time. You can also mark the field as required for collecting e-mail addresses, for example. Also, now it’s easier to assign IDs for forms’ lines and configure their CSS style the way you wish.
Display several Magento custom forms on one page
Use every opportunity when your clients feel like leaving some feedback, share personal info or take part in a survey. Place several web forms on one of your webstore pages, or even create a separate page for webforms using a builder, e.g. Magento contact form. Allow clients to conveniently communicate with you in full.
Captcha spam protection
On top of that, this Magento 1 form builder extension includes two integrated Captcha functionalities to protect your webshop against spammers and abuse. Choose between Google Invisible reCaptcha and Zend ReCaptcha that will assure that you get only real data.
Choose what page to show after form submission
When a client submits a Magento form, the extension directs him to a certain page on your webstore. You can set the destination page manually, depending on what the form was about.
For example, if a survey is on mostly desired stock for next shopping season, lead customer to the newest collection of the present time after form submission. Thus you obtain two goals at a time: you collect feedback and increase conversion rate.
Collect and analyze information
When creating custom forms in your Magento, aim to learn more information about your customers. This module accumulates all the submitted forms in the admin panel. You can refer to this data at any time, analyze it and improve your marketing strategy and customer segmentation.
Export custom forms via CSV file
To analyze and work with data in the environment you prefer, you can export submitted data in bulk via CSV file.
Setting up Magento web forms with this extension is quick and easy. Try a DEMO and see for yourself.
Collect consent with GDPR formsThe extension offers a handy feature that will help you to collect customers' consent on the usage of their data. Enable a checkbox for opt-in consent with a description of how are you going to use your shoppers' data.
Built-in spam and fraud protection with Google Invisible reCaptcha
The Magento Custom Form extension comes with the built-in Google Invisible reCaptcha module that protects your custom forms from spam and frauds. Benefit from the most advanced security tool and boost your store security.
How to create a custom form in Magento?
A custom form can be used for a variety of tasks. You must have the technical skills and knowledge of the code to customize the form in the default Magento. But Magento's default capabilities for creating and developing custom forms can be extended with the Custom Forms extension.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
We had issues receiving the email notifications when the forms are filled out however Amasty fixed that very quickly for us.
Bit disappointed that it didn't tell us the content of the form via the notification email HOWEVER Amasty have informed us that this will be added soon, which is excellent.
We use Magento 1.9.2.
What we like about custom forms:
1. Easy to create forms (once you figure how to do it. At first it’s tricky though).
2. Any type of field we could possibly need is available
3. Emails with submitted forms are sent to admins; moreover, module keeps statists. We’ve just included forms into the site but later on it would be useful to review the stats and see what types of fields the clients are willing to fulfill.
4. CMS integration of forms is really easy, and it’s possible to preselect to which page customers should be redirected after submitting forms.
Some thoughts for future improvements:
1. Try implementing another captcha, add some contrast to it and make it easier to read
2. There should be an option to read captcha symbols out loud
3. Please work on the frontend part of the forms, add some design elements to make the forms more attractive
4. Please provide email or phone number form validation for registered customers.
Overall the ext is a bit pricey but does the job!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix an issue with empty 'Date' field was resolved
- Fix an issue with using apostrophe (') in the option name was resolved
- Fix security issues were resolved
- Fix the problem with date validation was resolved
- Improvement the ability to enable HTML5 Calendar was added
- Improvement the minor usability enhancements were made
- New the export tool for getting the submitted data out in CSV was added
- Fix an issue with empty 'Date' field was resolved
- New now, the module comes with the Google Invisible reCaptcha extension built-in to protect custom forms from spam and fraud
- Improvement an information section was added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful info right on the module Configuration page
- Improvement the default 'Choose option' empty value for the dropdowns was added
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- Fix an issue with title value wasn't saved correctly in the Database was resolved
- Improvement the en_US.csv file was updated
- Fixed an issue with email template
- Fixed an issue with the i18n problem
- Removed unused file
- New added process of deleting files, which were attached to reply on deleting this reply
- Fixed an issue with field type 'file' usage in a sending emails process
- New added the java script field validation
- Fixed an issue with the vulnerability
- Fixed an issue with the required checkbox
- New Added the checkbox and radio button input types
- Minor fixes
- Fixed pagination issues on Custom Forms grids
- Added new type of field "Single File Upload"
- Minor improvements
- Added the focus - possibility to make the form on the page active or inactive
- Permissions for block will be automatically created on Magento 1.9+
- Possibility to specify CSS element IDs for specific form field-sets
- Fix for 404 error on submitted data view page
- Default values for form fields and form title
- Emails improvements (option to include submitted values in the emails)
- Notifications to custom email addresses per each form (and default recipient)
- New code structure