Automatic Categories for Magento 2
- Associate products with categories automatically
- Create merchandising conditions
- Import conditions from other catalog pages
- Preview and sort product listing
What is a dynamic category in Magento 2 ?
Categories are dynamic when products can be attached to them automatically on the basis of product attributes described with the help of specific merchandising rules and conditions. Relying on them, the extension drags products from the backend to the frontend. Dynamic categories simplify catalog management reducing the need to assign products to categories manually. Magento 2 Dynamic Products is useful for sales, seasonal deals and smaller marketing campaigns.
to level up your catalog management
Create merchandising rules
Set advanced conditions
NEW | Import conditions
There are several ways for the ordering of your product listings. Automatically sort by price and name, in ascending or descending mode, either sort by newest.
NEW | Search for products by SKU or name
On top of the products merchandising listing there is a search box to find particular products by their SKU or name within the current automatic category selection.
Use Merchandiser For Regular Categories
Easily sort and preview products from any category of your webstore. Products’ merchandising is available as for dynamic categories so for regular ones.
When managing categories, you can easily preview the product listing and use a handy drag-and-drop option to place the items as it is needed.
Pin products to top
According to your promo strategy, push the desired products to the top with UX-friendly button. Fix products in particular position on the catalog page with Pin button.
Explore advanced products ordering with Amasty Improved SortingIncrease sales by attracting customers attention to the most popular products at first. Enrich the sorting functionality with the ability to automatically order protucts by 'Top Rated', 'Most Viewed', 'Best Sellers', 'Biggest Saving', 'Reviews Count' and 'Now in Wishlists' with Magento 2 Improved Sorting extension.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix issue with adding products from another website was resolved
- Fix issues with install script were resolved
- Fix issue with "is one of" condition was fixed
- Fix issue with text attribute indexation was fixed
- Fix issue with reindex was resolved. Now changing of products' positions in admin panel results in the same order on frontend after the reindex is finished
- Fix the issue with Upgrade script was resolved
- Fix the issue with product positions was resolved
- Fix the issue with product attributes indexation was fixed
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.1.x was improved
- Fix an issue with the category product link for disabled products was resolved
- Fix an issue with SKU condition appearance was resolved
- Fix an issue with the category manipulation from the product page was resolved
- Fix an issue with the configurable product (parent) does not show up in 'on Sale' condition when simple product is on Sale was resolved
- Improvement the category page display with empty product conditions for big catalog was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was enhanced
- Fix an issue with the catalog search indexer run instantly after data changes was resolved
- Fix an issue related to the processing status displayed constantly on category tree was resolved
- Fix an issue with compilation on Magento 2.3.0 was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Mass Product Action extension was added
- Fix an issue with new category creation was resolved
- Fix the issue with the missing index data after manual reindex was resolved
- New possibility to use Merchandiser tab for usual categories was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Landing Pages extension was added
- Improvement Compatibility with Magento EE was improved
- Fix the issue with the 'unknown column' message during indexation on Magento EE was resolved
- New new sorting options were added. Now admin is able to sort products by Top Rated, Most Viewed, Best Sellers, Biggest Saving, Reviews Count, Now in Wishlists
- Improvement the flush cache action after reindex was added
- Improvement the product SKU was added to the product thumbnail
- Fix an issue with the missing composite products in results has been fixed
- Fix minor design issues were resolved
- New allows admin to import the conditions from other automatic category to retrieve matching products quickly
- New allows admin to search the products by SKU or name at the Products Merchandising tab in order to find the required product quickly on multi page products list
- Fix minor issues were resolved