Admin Actions Log for Magento 2
Magento 2 Admin Actions log is designed to enhance your store security and protect data from possible hacker and other malicious attacks. Get complete visibility of every change made in your store admin panel!
- Track automatically all logged actions
- Keep log details for a predefined time period
- Restore recent changes of specific items
- Get notifications about all login attempts
- Manage all active working sessions
- Monitor admin navigation history
AND OTHER MALICIOUS ATTACKS
Magento 2 Admin Actions Log is designed to enhance your store data security: track who logged into the admin panel, see what attempts failed, check who modified a specific product, category or order and when, monitor what admin is working on now, and debug problems caused by admin changes.
What benefits do you get for your store
Automatically track logged actions of all or specific admin users
Get a full picture of all activities by monitoring the navigation history
Access details about all changes performed in the store admin panel
Track Logged Actions of All Admin Users
View Detailed Information of Each Logged Action and Restore Recent Changes
Manage All Active Working Sessions and Terminate Any Session in One Click
Check All Admins Who Made Page Visits in One Grid
See Navigation History for a Review of All Magento Pages
Log actions of all or specific admin managers
Flexible Magento 2 audit log settings enable you to choose whether to track actions of all admin users or select particular managers to check their performance. This option will let you receive only relevant information and eventually streamline log data processing.
Track admin users actions
Magento 2 Admin allows to log the actions of all admin managers in a real-time mode and terminate any session if necessary.
Specify the time to automatically сlear all logs
To keep your log records clean and up-to-date you can specify how long the records should be stored. The same settings work for records about login attempts as well as for page history log.
Show history of changes on backend pages
The Magento 2 admin log extension adds a special 'History of Changes' tab to product, order and customer info pages. The tab contains detailed information about all changes performed by admin users for a specific product, order or customer.
Restore recent changes
In case one of store administrators performed incorrect actions, you can easily restore recent changes to always keep your website data clean.
View log details on the grid
Due to informative 'Actions Log' grid you will quickly find any information about the changes made by store admins. The grid contains information about :
- The date of performed action
- Admin user name
- Action type (deletion, creation etc.)
- Action object
- The item that has been changed
- The item ID
- Store view
Show order comments in log details
All comments made by admin users on order info pages are displayed in the admin actions tab.
Preview details in a handy window with magento mobile admin
Use fancy preview window to see brief information about changes made by store admins right from the 'Login Attempts' grid.
View detailed info about admin actions
To get more details about each particular action simply click on the 'View details' link to see necessary data on a new page.
Monitor user role changes
All information about admin role changes is automatically displayed in the Magento 2 action log tab.
View all admin login attempts
With Magento 2 Admin Action Log you can easily track all backend login attempts and see them on a special grid.
Display login geolocation
Due to the GeoIP detection feature you will be able to keep a close watch on login attempts geolocation. The module displays not only an IP address, but the country and city for each backend login action. Our GeoIP detection also supports IPv6.
Export login info
Export login attempts data to CSV or XML files for further analyzing just in a few clicks.
Get magento admin notifications about all login attempts
You'll receive a notification in case of unusual login activity (e.g. multiple login attempts within a short time period) or when an admin user gets logged in from an unusual country. It's also possible to enable email notifications for successful login attempts if necessary.
Meanwhile, we have a magento privacy with the same functionality that you may find useful.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
As we use quite a few extensions on site from Amasty all of these help with increased traffic and more time spent on our site. Support is nothing but excellent! Keep up the great work.
Our most notable benefits of Amasty's extensions is the time saved from our customer service team and web developers working on the backend of our site. Our ability to manage order statuses more easily and apply bulk changes to products, a result of the Order Status and Mass Product Actions extensions, saves us many hours of labor each week and allow us to stay caught up with customer orders during busy seasons.
Amasty support is quick and reliably. It is easy to submit questions and I always receive a timely response.
I absolutely love how easy it is to view all of our installed extensions from within our Amasty configuration settings, where I can see at a glance which version of each extension we have installed and whether or not an update is available. This seems like such simple information to offer, but so many extension developers do not do this and I have to spend a great deal of time tracking down the information. I also appreciate the change logs visible on each extensions product page on the Amasty website. These small touches make my job of maintaining and updating our website so much easier!
The reason for getting this extension isn't because I want to track what my staff are doing, but instead what outside contractors are doing.
We have had an issue with credit cards getting compromised in the past after a company had logged into our admin panel in order to give us support. If I had this plugin, it would be so much more simple to see what changes they made!
but it will be more useful if advanced permissions and admin action log can be a one tool
it will be cheaper and better
but it's good and no errors. thanks to amasty
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 (including 2.3.4)
- Fix we solved the problem with deleting configurable and his child product on Magento 2.3.1
- Fix we solved the problem with reverting action UnHold from admin actions log for 2 orders
- Improvement we implemented a stability enhancement
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying Item ID column
- Improvement now the extension allows you to modify the admin actions log grid
- New we added an Item ID column to actions log grid that allows you watch full story even if product name was changed
- Improvement we made minor code improvements
- New unit tests were added to the Geo IP Data module
- Improvement we refactored the code of the Geo IP Data module
- Fix we resolved the issue with the error 'Notice: Undefined index: country_id'
- Improvement IPv6 support was added to Geo IP detection.
- Improvement the possibility to upload the latest Geo IP Database was added
- Fix the possible issue on a product page was resolved
- Fix the issue with updating the extension via composer was resolved
- Improvement the compatibility with Magento 2.3 was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Fix the issue with the logging out an admin user when terminating other user sessions was resolved.
- Fix the issue with the difference in the number of unsuccessful login attempts for the backend grid and email notification was resolved
- Fix the issue with "Preview changes" function was resolved
- Fix the issue with saving 'element_id' during order creation was resolved
- Fix the issue with wrong geolocation detection was resolved
- Fix the issue with saving a product with 'file' type custom option was resolved
- Fix the issue with the preview changes popup was resolved
- Fix the possible issue with saving a product was resolved
- Improvement the location detection via GeoIP data was improved
- Code improvements
- Fixed an issue with Gift Cards on Magento Commerce (Enterprise)
- Fixed an issue with setting the correct store ID after the changes being reverted
- Fixed an issue with enabled suspicious
- Fixed an issue with product options
- Fixed an issue with an error on the admin login form
- Fixed issue with login to admin if sendmail is failed
- Improvements for detecting IP address
- Improvements for actions log
- Passwords in the log now are hidden with stars
- A number of compatibility improvements for latest Magento versions
- Fix for error that had happened in some cases when AJAX requests were performed during logging page visit history data
- Fix for "array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given." error which occurred in few cases when saving actions log data
- Missing files restored
- Minor code refactoring
- Some improvements related to code structure
- Improvements for logging date type values
- Fixed merge of .css files
- Minor fixes