RMA for Magento 1
Equip your store with a powerful Magento RMA system. Create numerous custom request types and statuses. Provide visitors with advanced return/exchange opportunities and enhance their shopping experience.
- Easy RMA request management
- All product types support
- Guest RMA option
- RMA requests per item
- Unlimited custom statuses
Provide customers with more reasons to stay
Experienced marketers know that an online store should run like a well-oiled machine. Each aspect counts. If your return merchandise authorization system is not customer-friendly or responsive enough you risk losing a good per cent of your clients.
With the Magento 1 RMA extension you’ll easily arrange an efficient RMA request process that will definitely bring additional points to your customer service and visibly enhance clients’ satisfaction.
- Use handy RMA tracking system
- Create various request types
- Customize RMA period
- Keep request history at hand
Effectively manage return requests with magento 1 rma extension
An advanced Magento 1 RMA tool helps you constantly keep an eye on your requests history and timely process all incoming queries. On the Request Management grid you’ll be able to quickly find and process any request you need. This handy option will take your Magento 1 Returns management to a new level and help to retain clients.
- Track requests history
- Instantly reply to customers' queries
- Notify customers by email
- NEW! Immediately get notified by email when RMA is created
Improve customers’ experience
To dramatically increase visitors’ satisfaction offer them easy and clear way of making RMA requests. Let shoppers create and send them even not being logged in with the help of their email and order number. Apart from that now customers can attach additional files to their requests to provide shop admins with more details.
- Enable guest visitors make RMA requests
- Allow RMA per item
- Create requests from admin panel
Raise admins' productivity
With the magento 1 RMA module tools list one can adjust return and replace process to the needs of each particular store. Due to custom statuses, reasons and resolution types you’ll be able quickly find the RMA requests that need to be urgently resolved. Customers can choose one of numerous reasons for their requests and add a detailed comment.Now you can include any number of fields for storing all the RMA-related information. This option can significantly accelerate all interactions with your clients.
- Specify unlimited RMA statuses
- Set numerous return reasons, conditions and resolutions
- Generate print shipping labels
- NEW! Add extra fields in the RMA request
Take advantage of multistore support
Magento refund extension enables you to effectively manage different store views and specify certain options for particular stores. Now your clients will get custom emails created for each paticular store view. They will also higly appreciate status labels carefully translated for them on their store account page. This easy, but very effective features will dramatically improve customers' experience and bring you more loyal clients.
- Use different email templates for each store view
- Create custom status labels for each store view
- Improve customers' shopping experience
Magento 1 RMA extension means quick requests processing
Use Magento product return extension to find out more information about the RMA reasons by letting customers attach additional files to their requests. This handy option will significantly reduce the time spent on request processing, as store admins will get the detailed problem description at once.
- Let customers and admins attach files
- Set maximal size for file attachments
- Instantly gather all necessary info to process the request
Yes, there is such a possibility. This way you can give a client an opportunity to prove that your product is faulty if they claim so.
Yes, your managers can create RMA requests like return/exchange opportunities for customers if needed. This can be done on the RMA tab found on the order view page.
Yes, templates for each RMA status change can be created and customized through RMA email settings in System > Transactional Emails. There are also ready-to-use templates for you.
Yes, sure, since it is the main purpose of this RMA extension. In Sales > RMA > Statuses you are free to edit the existing statuses and create new ones. You can assign an email template to each status and add labels per store view.
Payable product return can be achieved with some customizations. Please, contact us if you need this option.
Can customers attach photos when they submit an RMA request?
Can an RMA request be created from Magento admin panel?
Is it possible to set a different email template for each status change?
Is it possible to manage the rma statuses, edit them and add new ones?
Can the returns be made payable?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
4 stars only for my lost nerves and waiting time.
I’ve seen some free rma modules that offer similar functionality, but having dug a bit dipper I’ve realized how much the functionality differs, and of course the support is a cherry on top of the cake. I do recommend the module to any merchant dealing with numerous product returns.
We use the module about a year and didn’t have any issues with it. I think Amasty will be a first company where I will go in case I need more extensions for my store. Great work guys, keep it up!
We’ve chosen this module among dozen s of similar plugins as it supports rma for guest visitors. This was exactly what we needed as customers often neglect registration and prefer making fast purchases.
As soon as we sell footwear we face numerous rma requests every day. This extension allowed our admins to rapidly process the requests by keeping all necessary info at hand. Since we installed the module 5 months ago we haven’t noticed any inaccuracies or bugs.
It was a great plus when Amasty added admin email notifications feature to keep track of all newly-made requests. I’m pretty sure this is one of our best buys so far. Keep on codin’ Amasty!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix the issue with creating rma request from the admin side
- Improvement notifications for an admin on a new RMA comment now can be separately set for each store view
- Fix security issues were resolved
- New the ability to attach multiple files to an RMA request was added
- Improvement the https compatibility was improved
- Improvement stability update was implemented
- Added the possibility to include PDF attachments into the RMA request
- Fixed an issue with bundle products
- It is now possible to block RMA creation for certain products
- New comments in RMA request will be highlighted for customer
- Security fixes
- Fix for error when filtering RMA grid
- Extension now checks the quantity of already returned products when creating a new RMA request
- Requests removed by customers now will be marked as "Deleted" in backend
- Multiple stability and design fixes
- Added default template for RWD theme
- Added option to select order status allowed for creating RMA requests
- Security patch
- Fixed old-style URL for `View RMA` on order page in admin area
- Fix for redirecting (from the backend) to RMA edit page for the target store
- Fix for download URL in the backend
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Option to include extra fields (like bank account) in the RMA request
- Display items to return as table-view in the email
- Magento 188.8.131.52 permissions compatibility
- Performance optimization for the page `My Returns` when customer has more than 1000 orders.
- Fix HTTP frontend URLs when backend is under HTTPS
- E-mail notification to admin when RMA created
- Correct error message when order expired with the number of days for return specified