Provide customers with more reasons to stay
Experienced marketers know that an online store should run like a well-oiled machine. Each aspect counts. If your return merchandise authorization system is not customer-friendly or responsive enough you risk losing a good per cent of your clients.
How to return products?
You can improve the shopping experience by allowing buyers to return the good(s) they’ve purchased.
To return products, a shopper should create a Return request that includes:
- Order ID;
- Customer’s name and shipping address;
- Item purchased and the number of items;
- The reason for return;
- Resolution (Replace or Refund);
- File. The customer can browse any file they consider useful.
With the Magento 1 RMA extension you’ll easily arrange an efficient RMA request process that will definitely bring additional points to your customer service and visibly enhance clients’ satisfaction.
- Use handy RMA tracking system
- Create various request types
- Customize RMA period
- Keep request history at hand
Effectively manage return requests with magento rma extension
An advanced Magento RMA tool helps you constantly keep an eye on your requests history and timely process all incoming queries. On the Request Management grid you’ll be able to quickly find and process any request you need. This handy option will take your Magento 1 Returns management to a new level and help to retain clients.
- Track requests history
- Instantly reply to customers' queries
- Notify customers by email
- NEW! Immediately get notified by email when RMA is created
Improve customers’ experience
To dramatically increase visitors’ satisfaction offer them easy and clear way of making RMA requests. Let shoppers create and send them even not being logged in with the help of their email and order number. Apart from that now customers can attach additional files to their requests to provide shop admins with more details.
- Enable guest visitors make RMA requests
- Allow RMA per item
- Create requests from admin panel
Raise admins' productivity
With the magento RMA module tools list one can adjust return and replace process to the needs of each particular store. Due to custom statuses, reasons and resolution types you’ll be able quickly find the RMA requests that need to be urgently resolved. Customers can choose one of numerous reasons for their requests and add a detailed comment.Now you can include any number of fields for storing all the RMA-related information. This option can significantly accelerate all interactions with your clients.
- Specify unlimited RMA statuses
- Set numerous return reasons, conditions and resolutions
- Generate print shipping labels
- NEW! Add extra fields in the RMA request
Take advantage of multistore support
Magento refund extension enables you to effectively manage different store views and specify certain options for particular stores. Now your clients will get custom emails created for each paticular store view. They will also higly appreciate status labels carefully translated for them on their store account page. This easy, but very effective features will dramatically improve customers' experience and bring you more loyal clients.
- Use different email templates for each store view
- Create custom status labels for each store view
- Improve customers' shopping experience
Magento RMA extension means quick requests processing
Use Magento product return extension to find out more information about the RMA reasons by letting customers attach additional files to their requests. This handy option will significantly reduce the time spent on request processing, as store admins will get the detailed problem description at once.
- Let customers and admins attach files
- Set maximal size for file attachments
- Instantly gather all necessary info to process the request
Can customers attach photos when they submit an RMA request?
Yes, there is such a possibility. This way you can give a client an opportunity to prove that your product is faulty if they claim so.
Can an RMA request be created from Magento admin panel?
Yes, your managers can create RMA requests like return/exchange opportunities for customers if needed. This can be done on the RMA tab found on the order view page.
Is it possible to set a different email template for each status change?
Yes, templates for each RMA status change can be created and customized through RMA email settings in System > Transactional Emails. There are also ready-to-use templates for you.
Is it possible to manage the rma statuses, edit them and add new ones?
Yes, sure, since it is the main purpose of this RMA extension.
In Sales > RMA > Statuses you are free to edit the existing statuses and create new ones. You can assign an email template to each status and add labels per store view.
Can the returns be made payable?
Payable product return can be achieved with some customizations. Please, contact us if you need this option.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.