According to the survey, conducted by Econsultancy, 50% of respondents had abandoned a purchase because of inconvenient delivery options. Among the required options mentioned by respondents are a fixed delivery date, next day delivery, 2-hour delivery slots, etc. The conclusion is obvious – customers are not satisfied with standard delivery and demand flexible and individual delivery options to plan their time. If they don’t get the options, they leave your store.
This is the truth of the modern e-commerce world: The product is no longer the king but the service is.
With the Magento delivery extension you will avoid misunderstanding in communication with customers by providing clear and simple delivery process. Specify the dates and time available for delivery and let customers choose the suitable variants.
- Flexible delivery schedule configuration
- Manage date and time exceptions
- Create flexible time ranges for delivery
- No more additional calls, customers leave all the necessary info during the checkout
- Reduce abandonment score
- Improve usability
- Delivery process has never been so clear
- Customers will love you :)
Let customers set preferable delivery dates and time during checkout
- The module provides customers with the option of delivery time selection. Now they can set particular days and time periods when they’d like to receive the order. For example, one can choose the day – November 22, and the time interval from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. if it’s available in your delivery schedule. This easy, but very important option significantly enhances customers’ experience allowing visitors adjust delivery time to their personal needs.
- Along with the opportunity to set the preferable delivery date customers get the chance to write delivery comments. Now they can inform you beforehand about their specific preferences which will definitely improve your delivery service.
- Let the customer see the delivery data in the checkout progress column.
Next-day or the same day delivery is a great bonus for your customers
Use maximal and minimal delivery intervals to customize the most convenient time intervals between the order and the day of delivery. You can also indicate by which time customers should make a purchase in your store in case they want to receive their order the same day or the next day after the order is made.
In the general settings section you can specify:
- Days not available for the delivery
- Delivery comments
- Date format
- Delivery quota per day (NEW!)
new! Send email reminders before delivery
With the reminder option you can inform customers about the upcoming delivery. Specify particular time (in hours) before the delivery to send the reminder. The extension also enables you to send reminders not only to customers, but to their sales representatives as well (available to Sales Reps and Dealers extension owners only).
new!Notify customers when the delivery date value is changed
Let customers know if admin an user changes specified delivery date. This small option will significantly improve customer shopping experience and help to avoid delivery date confusion.
Customers see only the dates available for delivery – you exclude the others
The extension provides you with nearly unlimited opportunities for time-table configuration. Specify not only particular days and time intervals to be excluded from the delivery plan, but even date intervals as well.
You can exclude from your timetable:
- Specific days of the week
- Any dates, e.g. national holidays
- Date intervals like December 24 – January 7
- Time intervals like 10 a.m. -11 a.m
1-2-3-hour delivery slots will make your customers pleased
Remember the situation when you don’t know the exact time of delivery and spend the whole day waiting? With the advanced Magento delivery tool you can save your customers from time waist by offering time intervals. You can create intervals both manually and automatically for each particular store view.
To start generation you just need to:
- Set starting and ending time
- Specify starting value for position
- Specify the step for position to correctly sort time intervals on the frontend
Display delivery information everywhere you need
Easily adjust the display of delivery data like date, intervals or comments according to your needs.
You can display the data at:
- Order grid
- Invoice grid
- Shipment grid
- Order view page
- Shipment view page
- Invoice view page
Include delivery data in e-mails and PDF-documents
It’s up to you whether to include delivery information in order confirmation e-mail or invoice e-mail, as well as in PDF documents like Invoice PDF or Shipment PDF. All the delivery data will be displayed to customers on the checkout page in the Checkout progress column.
new! Place delivery date on the Print Copy of Order Confirmation
Now you can display delivery date values in the print copy of order confirmation which customers will easily find on their account page in the My Orders tab.
Enable admins to edit delivery data
You can enable your managers to edit any delivery data after the order is placed.
To do this you just need to:
- Open the 'Add new role' tab
- Choose custom resource access
- Tick the 'Edit delivery date role' in the folder tree
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide