Great sales channel to boost your conversions
E-commerce merchants from all over the world have highly appreciated comparison shopping engines or CSE’s for their opportunity to draw more targeted traffic to online stores and visibly increase sales rates.
CSE’s easily collect product information like pricing, shipping methods, delivery terms etc. from all participating vendors to enable customers compare these data on a single page. Google shopping is a vivid example of that strategy.
- Easy configuration of price formats;
- new!Ability to filter products by their attribute sets;
- Different types of products are supported: simple, grouped, configurable and virtual products;
- Unlimited number of shopping feeds;
- Flexible feed configuration;
- Possibility to generate feeds in XML, CSV and TXT formats;
- Mapping option: combine several fields to create one value depending on conditions;
- new!Advanced logic for custom fields' values;
- Possibility to include into the data feed:
- AND/OR logics for advanced product filtering;
- Ability to specify custom prices and attribute values for each feed;
- Ability to choose particular product types to include them into the shopping feed;
- Google Analytics Support: use campaign tracking code to tag the destination URL of each product and track the traffic from shopping engines in the "Traffic Sources > Campaigns" report;
- new!Ability to generate an url with predefined product parameters to lead customers to the certain store page;
- new!Advanced XML editor to easily change XML tags in the feed;
- Unlimited distributions for each feed: you can create one feed and distribute it to numerous different service providers;
- Custom defined interval of the feed generation and distribution;
- new!Ability to set time for feed generation (for example, to generate feeds at nights not to slow down site load speed);
- Generate product feeds either manually or automatically;
- Upload feeds to FTP/SFTP account or directly download them from Magento admin panel;
- Easily manage feed columns;
- Specify whether to include out of stock and disabled products into the feed;
- View feed generation progress bar when manually generate the feed;
and many others. Email us to add a new template for free.
Use feature-rich tool to create product feeds
With the Product Feed Magento Extension you can create the feed just in a couple of minutes and get your store items displayed to millions of new customers.
This Magento Feed Manager extension will help you use different merchant channels like Google shopping or Bing shopping to the full.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
Currently I’m using Google Shopping and Nextag but I’m planning to use Bing and Thefind which are also supported by the extension. It’s really handy just to press a button and have everything done for you.
I prefer downloading the generated feed right from the backend, but FTP download is also available (it can be chosen in data feed settings before creating the feed). All in all, the settings are not very easy, you should take time to study them and configure as you need. After that everything will run smooth.
Each marketplace has its own requirements, so I think this app is a real bargain that saves your time and nerves. Yes, the module was not easy to configure, and yes – I had to contact the support department, but all my problems were instantly eliminated.
I’m planning to generate some Yahoo feeds and hope the guys will help me out with it.
It's easy to use and highly customisable. Currently using product feed to generate 6 feeds, and looking to increase it to 18 feeds on the one Magento installation. I've found that in most cases I've created a template feed and modified it to suit, instead of creating the feeds from scratch each time.
Whenever I've had any queries about any of the Amasty extensions, the support team have always been prompt in their replies, which is pretty important when you're planning to use a set of extensions over an extended period of time.
Product Feed extension contains all necessary functional.
It is a very powerful tool.
The opportunity to create lots of feeds is so necessary for me.
And now i fully please with it. Everything works perfectly. Now my products became worldwide.
Have a nice day