Let the customers dive into shopping without page reloads.
Improve your store usability by following modern technology.
Imagine a situation when you go to the supermarket and in order to move through the departments you have to open a door each time. It sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Your online store is the same, when customers have to click all the time. Customers should pay attention to products, not to the interface. Making a purchase for them has to be as easy as breathing. Magento AJAX Scroll module is one of the tools which can do this.
Increase the conversion rate at your store.
As you know, user's attention decreases after clicking 2-3 pages. If the client doesn't find what he needs and escapes from your web site it is bad for SEO. Magento infinite scroll is a great way to reduce the bounce rate by displaying all the goods at 1 page. The customers will be a lot more likely to find the desired products at your store and place orders.
Save your customers' time by implementing AJAX technology.
The client is able to see more goods in less time without the need of searching for the 'next page' link and looking around the page.
Draw customers' attention to products in catalog.
Imagine that now you have a possibility to draw the attention of your potential clients to all the goods you offer. Chances are high that the client will be absorbed with shopping, eventually will find the right product and buy it. You don't have to worry whether the customer will see the items on the last page, now it is the job of AJAX Scroll.
Great usability features:
- Possibility to give links to any place of the page. Let's say you've scrolled down to the 6-th page. You can give a link to your friend, so he or she will start browsing right from this position.
- Place navigation bar in any location at the page.
Infinite usability improvements at your Magento store.
new!'Back to top' button.
An extremely convenient way for customers to get straight back to the top of the product list.
Much more usable catalog pages.
With Magento AJAX catalog customers can easily scroll between pages, up and down. They can also see what page of the catalog they're on, total amount of pages scrolled.
Share and bookmark links to certain positions in the items list.
Let customers share and bookmark links to certain positions in the product list. For example a customer finds some interesting products at page 7, to which he or she would like to return later. The customer can bookmark the link to the position of the products, he or she is interested in, and not need to scroll to the products again. This also makes sharing links to interesting products very convenient.
Ability to view product details without losing your current position in the product list.
Do you want to see the details of the product? Feel free to do so, Ajax Scroll will remember your position and bring you back directly to the same place in the catalog. Full support of browser 'back' button.
Add to Magento AJAX product list feature.
2 Magento AJAX Scroll modes are available. The pages can be automatically loaded or allow the customer to click button 'load next' to see the following pages. Choose which one you like!
new!Auto loading of the next pages and Up-Scroll of the page.
No need to seek the 'next page' button, scroll down the mouse wheel and the next page will appear. It is very convenient to return to previous pages - just scroll up without clicking the 'previous page' button.
Greatly complements Improved Navigation extension.
Your clients are lost in the abundance of goods? Help them to find the way! Improved Navigation extension. extension guides the clients to the products they need. Now the customers can have enormous fun by conveniently viewing the products they want to buy.
More Amasty extensions powered by AJAX
- AJAX Image Uploader enables you upload multiple images fast and easy with drag-and-drop functionality. There's a lot of boring work in Magento, make that one enjoyable.
- AJAX Shopping Cart lets customers rapidly add products to cart with no useless page reloads. After adding a product to cart, users will get two options: Continue Shopping and View Cart.
- Quick Ajax Login provides your customers with best sign in experience ever. They will be able to login and register from any store page. Moreover, they can do that using their social networks which increases registration rate.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
- Is AJAX scroll compatible with custom themes?
- Is this infinite scroll SEO-friendly?
- Does this extension work with Layered Navigation results?
thanks for the great support.
Now I am a permanent customer of yours.
good job buddy.
Ajax scroll is great for my store as I have about 5-10 pages in each category (I sell exclusive products). I think having 100+ pages with ajax scroll would be problematic.
There’s also one suggestion on the extension functionality: it’s great to have a “Back to Top” button but it would also be useful to have a kind of “Back to Page” link which will let a customer get back to the page he was looking at before going to the top.
The support is outstanding. Thanks Amasty!