Infinite Scroll for Magento 2
Infinite scroll for Magento 2 automatically loads product catalog without reloading the page. Your customers will be pleasantly surprised with supportive navigation and high performance of your web store.
- Smart navigation
- SEO-friendly functionality
- Customized navigation bars
- Auto loading of the pages
- 'Back to top' button
- Fully optimized for mobile
- Full support for Jet Theme
E-commerce catalogs are huge galleries of images and data. And when you are looking for something specific, you want as much information as possible at hand right here right now. If your customers won’t see their needed items on the page instantly, they will become irritated and abandon the store.
This Infinite Scroll for Magento 2 extension provides users with clear navigation and new opportunities in the presentation of goods. With this extension, catalog browsing becomes a pleasant journey. Our module saves time and nerves to your users by adding options for smooth scroll automation.
Improve catalog browsing experience
How does the endless scroll work?
With endless scroll, the previous and next pages are loaded progressively. Instead of staring at loading wheels, offer your customers a much smoother browsing - convenient navigation through the catalog pages with customized buttons.
Where the AJAX Scroll is available?
The AJAX functionality is available for this extension out-of-the-box. Your shoppers will enjoy infinite scrolling on the search results and advanced results pages, when the number of results exceeds the one-page limit.
Engage your customers with high performance
Customers don't like to wait. Once they decided to buy something and they got this image in their mind, it's in your interest not to stand on their way. That's why web store performance should be flawless. It is really annoying when you have to click the 'next page' again and again, waiting for another page to get loaded. With this extension, a smooth scroll of the product list will please customers with its high speed.
Search engines always track how long it takes for users to find the desired content and how much time they spend on your site. The more reachable content is, the better it is for the SEO of your site. With AJAX plugin, your site will read and load the next and previous pages automatically, as soon as the visitor reaches the end of the page.
User-friendly scroll navigation
While browsing through the site, shoppers always go back and forth from the catalog to the product pages. But if returning from the product page back to scrolling, users expect to get exactly to the place from where they have stopped browsing the catalog. With the continuous scroll extension, you can simply get back to that point without starting the same browsing over again.
Share links to certain positions in the items list
Allow users to get and share direct links to any place of your catalog. No matter how long you've scrolled on the page, the AJAX infinite scrolling plugin will define the location accurately. Send a link to your friend, so he or she can surf exactly from the necessary point. This is a nice addition to your website usability and promotion of products.
Refresh your Magento store with outstanding usability
'Back to Top' button
Back-to-top button is an essential navigating tool. After fruitful browsing, shoppers usually want to easily get back to the top of the product list. Pick up one of the pre-made 'Back to Top' button styles that fits in with your store design the most.
Customize button styles
Design is vital for a good usability. The extension allows you to choose colors and labels of the navigation elements. Pick up one of the available styles for the page numbers display. Specify the text label of the loading button, e.g. 'Load next' or 'See more products' to engage users into browsing over your website even more.
→ Learn about more ways to customize button styles
Display page numbers to simplify navigation
The extension allows you to configure the page number display. Thus customers will be able to quickly understand where they are in your catalog. It significantly enhances shopping experience and helps to navigate through the category pages.
Automate next page loading or make it manual
The more goods you have, the more actions clients need to make for loading pages and site browsing. You can enable the Auto loading of the next pages or beautify your web store design with the neat RWD buttons Load next. Easily configure styles of the Magento 2 AJAX pagination buttons: customize their text, color and other specifics. Alternatively, you can let users auto load first X pages, then load next Y pages by button click.
→ Learn how to set up this case in our User Guide
Why to 'marry' this Magento 2 Infinite Scroll with Improved Layered NavigationThe Infinite Scroll extension is fully compatible with AJAX Layered Navigation for Magento 2. Alongside with more comfortable products browsing provided by the Infinite Scroll, the Layered Navigation extension adds more transparency in navigation and speeds up the site browsing in general. Display multiple filters and handy widgets to help visitors instantly find the products they need.
More opportunities for your storeOur customers recommend trying out this powerful trio of bestsellers:
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- New the extension is now covered with Jasmine JS tests
- New we implemented UI enhancements to extension frontend elements to meet modern trends and added alternatives for particular components in order for them to better fit the overall storefront styling
- New we added the setting for specifying of footer selector
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with IE browser
- New we added new option to Loading Type: a customer will click 'Load More' button only once on specified page, all previous and next pages will get loaded automatically
- Compatibility compatibility with Varnish was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Social Login was enhanced
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation
- Fix now category page displays the correct page number and list of products upon returning from PDP in Safari browser
- Improvement we slightly improved the way rel=“next” и rel=“prev” links are added
- Fix now returning from PDP to category page is performed correctly on Apple devices
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer was enhanced
- Fix we corrected plugin's interaction with Multiple Wishlists functionality
- Fix we resolved the issue with Load Previous button rendering upon return from PDP
- New we introduced a new option which allows you to limit the amount of pages for Automatic loading type. After reaching of specified page number automatic scrolling is getting replaced by products' loading on button click
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Compatibility a compatibility with custom themes was improved
- Fix an issue with the sorting on the search page was resolved
- Compatibility a compatibility with custom themes was improved
- Fix an issue with browser history and browser back button was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with 3rd party custom themes was enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with custom themes was improved
- Improvement the rel=next/prev tag functionality was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation was enhanced
- Improvement code refactoring update was implemented
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Shop by Brand extension was enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Quick View extension was enhanced
- Fix the issue with scroll not working on the advanced search page was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Quick View was improved
- Fix the stability improvement was implemented
- New the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful info right on the module configuration page
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Out of Stock Notifications extension was enhanced
- Fix security issue was resolved
- Fix the issue in the Safari and IE browsers was resolved
- Fix the issue with returning back from the product page to the product listing was resolved
- New now when scrolled down the 'load more' button is shown without loading icon. When user clicks on 'view more' button, it loads the next set of products showing the loading icon if needed
- Better compatibility with 3rd party custom themes
- Better compatibility with the custom themes
- Code improvements
- Fixed an issue with a search page for logged-in customers
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- Fixed an issue with the multiple adding to cart
- Minor fixes
- Compatibility with Amasty Improved Navigation and Promo Banners improved
- Fix issue with Magento Ajax Cart on the ajax loaded pages
- Compatibility with Shop by Brands on a search page
- Fix issue for loading page until scroll has started in some cases
- Fix for issue with missing pager on category in some cases
- Better compatibility with Improved Layered Navigation