Infinite Scroll for Magento 2
Infinite scroll for Magento 2 automatically loads product catalog without reloading the page. Your customers will be pleasantly surprised with supportive navigation and high performance of your web store.
- Smart navigation
- SEO-friendly functionality
- Customized navigation bars
- Auto loading of the pages
- 'Back to top' button
- Fully optimized for mobile
- Jet Theme fully compatible
E-commerce catalogs are huge galleries of images and data. And when you are looking for something specific, you want as more information as possible at your fingertips right now, and at once. If your customers won’t see their needed items on the page instantly, they will become irritated and abandon the store.
The Infinite scroll for Magento 2 extension offers you enjoyable navigation and new opportunities in the presentation of goods. With this extension, the catalog browsing is a pleasant experience. The module significantly saves time and nerves to your users and positively impacts customers’ satisfaction.
Improve catalog browsing experience
With endless scroll, the previous and next pages are loaded progressively. Instead of staring at loading wheels, experience a convenient browsing - easily navigate catalog pages with customized buttons.Click here to learn why a low loading speed is bad for your SEO and how to increase it.
Engage your customers with high performance
Customers don't like to wait. Once they decided to buy something and they got this image in their mind, it's in your interest not to stand in the way. Your web store performance must be flawless. It is really annoying when you have to click the 'next page' again and again, waiting for another page load. Let's be honest, we want it on one same page - all the necessary items. The product list scroll will please customers with its high speed.
User-friendly scroll navigation
While exploring catalog pages, you certainly want to go to a product details page. After you make sure the item is not the one you are looking for, you want to go back to the catalog page, right to the point where you have stopped. With continuous scroll extension, you can simply do this without starting catalog browsing over again. Simply navigate catalog pages not worrying to be lost or annoyed.
Ajax Scroll is available on the search results page
The functionality is available out-of-the-box. The shoppers use the infinite scroll on the search results and advanced results pages, when the number of results exceeds the one-page limit.
Search engines track how long it takes for users to find the desired content and how much time they spend on your site. The more reachable content is, the better for SEO. With AJAX plugin, the module reads the next and previous pages and automatically load them, when the visitors reach the end of the page.
Share links to certain positions in the items list
You can give links to any place of the catalog. No matter where you've scrolled on the page, Ajax infinite scrolling plugin will define the location accurately. Send a link to your friend, so he or she will surf exactly from the necessary point. This is a nice addition to your web-site usability.
Refresh your Magento store with outstanding usability
Choose loading type
The more goods you have, the more time the clients need to load pages and browse. You can enable the Auto loading of the next pages or beautify your web store design with the neat RWD buttons Load next. Easily configure styles of the Magento 2 ajax pagination buttons, the text, location, color, etc.
NEW Let users auto load first X pages, then load next Y pages by button click. Learn how to set it up with User Guide.
Customize button styles
Design is vital for a good usability. Choose the location, size, shape and color of the navigation bars. You can display page numbers on the info bar - it is important, especially if the pages are loaded automatically. Choose the text label for the loading buttons, e.g. Load next, Load more. Use Custom themes for all buttons, specifying the path to an image.
Back to top button
Back to top button is an essential navigating tool. After fruitful browsing, you want to easily get back to the top of the product list. There is also a full support of browser 'back' button. Ability to view product details without losing your current position in the product list.
The extension provides an Info button that shows what page you are at. The button displays page numbers and the general amount of pages - it always remains on the screen. You can place this bar in any location at the page and configure its style at your taste.Follow the link to find out how to diversify your button styles through adding structured changes.
Enhance your Magento 2 Infinite Scroll with Layered Navigation
The Infinite Scroll for Magento 2 is fully compatible with AJAX Layered Navigation. Alongside with more comfortable browsing provided by Infinite Scroll, add the sophisticated functionality of the Layered Navigation extension to smooth your shoppers' experience. See here how optimized navigation and filtering work for SEO.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- New the extension is now covered with Jasmine JS tests
- New we implemented UI enhancements to extension frontend elements to meet modern trends and added alternatives for particular components in order for them to better fit the overall storefront styling
- New we added the setting for specifying of footer selector
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with IE browser
- New we added new option to Loading Type: a customer will click 'Load More' button only once on specified page, all previous and next pages will get loaded automatically
- Compatibility compatibility with Varnish was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Social Login was enhanced
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation
- Fix now category page displays the correct page number and list of products upon returning from PDP in Safari browser
- Improvement we slightly improved the way rel=“next” и rel=“prev” links are added
- Fix now returning from PDP to category page is performed correctly on Apple devices
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer was enhanced
- Fix we corrected plugin's interaction with Multiple Wishlists functionality
- Fix we resolved the issue with Load Previous button rendering upon return from PDP
- New we introduced a new option which allows you to limit the amount of pages for Automatic loading type. After reaching of specified page number automatic scrolling is getting replaced by products' loading on button click
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- Compatibility a compatibility with custom themes was improved
- Fix an issue with the sorting on the search page was resolved
- Compatibility a compatibility with custom themes was improved
- Fix an issue with browser history and browser back button was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with 3rd party custom themes was enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with custom themes was improved
- Improvement the rel=next/prev tag functionality was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation was enhanced
- Improvement code refactoring update was implemented
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Shop by Brand extension was enhanced
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Quick View extension was enhanced
- Fix the issue with scroll not working on the advanced search page was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Quick View was improved
- Fix the stability improvement was implemented
- New the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful info right on the module configuration page
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Out of Stock Notifications extension was enhanced
- Fix security issue was resolved
- Fix the issue in the Safari and IE browsers was resolved
- Fix the issue with returning back from the product page to the product listing was resolved
- New now when scrolled down the 'load more' button is shown without loading icon. When user clicks on 'view more' button, it loads the next set of products showing the loading icon if needed
- Better compatibility with 3rd party custom themes
- Better compatibility with the custom themes
- Code improvements
- Fixed an issue with a search page for logged-in customers
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- Fixed an issue with the multiple adding to cart
- Minor fixes
- Compatibility with Amasty Improved Navigation and Promo Banners improved
- Fix issue with Magento Ajax Cart on the ajax loaded pages
- Compatibility with Shop by Brands on a search page
- Fix issue for loading page until scroll has started in some cases
- Fix for issue with missing pager on category in some cases
- Better compatibility with Improved Layered Navigation