Multiple Wishlist for Magento 2
- Allow customers to create multiple wishlists and requisition lists
- Convert wishlist to sales with the ‘Add to Cart’ button
- Leave notes and comments for goods in wishlists
- Add products to wishlist by SKU or product name
- See the most popular items to plan product stocks
Not all users come to the store intending to buy right away. Visitors are browsing to compare products from different stores or to find the best price. Users can also look for a product in advance — for example, Christmas shopping starts in late summer. If the store doesn’t have a convenient option to save products for the future, customers will most likely abandon the store. This can lead to significant losses in revenue in the long term.
Let users save the products they liked with the Magento 2 Multiple Wishlist extension. The tool lowers store abandonment in cases like color or size unavailability, as now it’s easier to keep an eye on product updates. The extension allows creating numerous wishlists for any occasion, leave personal notes, share Magento wishlists via email. Shop owners can identify product trends early on and timely restock to have stable sales.
What benefits do you get for your store
Retain customers by offering to save products to wishlists instead of abandoning the store
Motivate users to purchase faster, as their shopping list is stored in one place
Get powerful insights on what users add to wishlists to control stocks and enhance promotions
Streamline shopping with unlimited wishlists
The wishlist is a great tool to streamline the purchasing process. Having the most attractive items instantly available in the wishlist greatly increases conversions. So, when users are finally set to purchase, they can quickly add to cart one specific item or the whole list at once.
Watch our video guide to see the most popular use cases
Grow sales with a convenient wishlist management
Allow customers to manage the Magento 2 multiple wishlists by renaming them and deleting the lists that are no longer needed. It comes very handy for user experience, as clients can make numerous lists without an intention to buy it when shopping. So instead of piling up an excessive number of shopping lists, the buyer can keep the wishlists updated. It also helps users navigate wishlists smoothly.
Boost the efficiency of your marketing strategy
A deeper understanding of your customers is the key to increasing conversion rates for any business. With the Multiple Wishlist extension, store owners can gather more data on customers’ wishlists, gain valuable insights on how to build strategies that will motivate users to purchase faster.
Convert guests to registered users
Not everyone visits a site with the intention of making a purchase. Some visitors are looking around for prices, while others want to save items in the wishlist and wait for the goods to go on sale. In both cases, wishlists can encourage those guest shoppers to sign up for an account if they see a product they’d like to purchase later on.
Increase customers retention
Studies have shown that returning customers spend 67% more as compared to new users. Being already familiar with your store, customers are now more open to your marketing offers. Wishlists in Magento 2 can drive open rates as high as 80%, and 5x-10x higher return to purchase. By utilizing the insights on the most popular products, you can make precisely targeted promos.
Get more high-value orders by letting users purchase in bulk
Enable buyers to quickly order multiple products without visiting numerous web store pages with Magento 2 Quick Order module. Boost B2B sales and increase repeated purchases in your store.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Fix we corrected issues related to extension’s translation
- Fix we corrected the process of data upgrading upon extension installation/updating on instances with significant amount of wishlists created
- Fix we corrected the flow of adding products to wishlist from a comparison page if a customer is not logged in
- New we improved the wishlist sharing feature - now you can let customers post their wishlists easily both on Facebook and Twitter
- New now it is possible to notify customers about any changes in the prices of products from their wishlists
- New now you can evaluate the sales performance of products which your customers added to wishlists with the new “Most Purchased Items from Lists” report
- New we covered the main plugin's features with MFTF tests. It will help to improve quality and stability of our extension
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Improvement we reworked the uninstall script: now all products previously added to custom wish and requisition lists are not lost if extension is uninstalled, but are moved to the default Wish List