Multiple Coupons for Magento 2
Increase customer loyalty by enabling registered clients and guest visitors use numerous discount coupons for one order.
- Use several coupons per order
- Allow guest visitors to use multiple coupons
- Display applied coupons in the shopping cart and checkout
- Limit usage of specific coupons with other promo codes
- Apply multiple coupons to orders from admin panel
- Enjoy compatibility with Jet Theme by Amasty
Usually, active store users collect various coupons to have an opportunity for discounts. When it comes to expensive purchases, they’d like to use some of them to reduce the price as much as possible. But the default Magento functionality allows shoppers to apply only one coupon per order, which is extremely inconvenient. Such cases affect customer loyalty and lead to an increased cart abandonment rate.
With the Magento 2 Multiple Coupons extension, customers can easily apply as many coupons as they need to the same order. As they see their discount in a shopping cart and checkout pages, their decision-making time is significantly reduced. Thus, store owners will get more profit from the completed purchases and motivate customers to come back to the store using one tool.
What benefits do you get for your store
Improve customer loyalty by allowing them to use multiple discounts
Stimulate repeat sales by applying new purchasing options
Gain extra revenue by motivating shoppers to make a purchase decision faster
Enhance customer experience offering multiple coupons
Offer numerous discounts per order
Native Magento functionality doesn't allow customers to apply several coupon codes to one order when they meet conditions of different promo rules. This 'small' inconvenience may result in customer churn and lost sales. With the Multiple coupon codes for Magento 2 extension you'll enable online shoppers to apply all available promo codes to order and get maximum possible discount. Positive shopping experience will definitely increase customer loyalty and inspire store visitors to buy more.
Multiple coupons for guest visitors
'Multiple coupons' feature works not only for authorized customers, but for guest visitors as well. This option will be highly appreciated by online shoppers who prefer making purchases without getting registered. Display the list of Magento 2 discount coupons that have been already applied on the shopping cart or checout page, so that customers will be able to easily track active and inactive codes while making purchases.
Let customers manage coupon codes
Magento 2 multiple coupon codes extension clearly shows the discounts which customers get after application of promo codes. In case a store visitor decides not to apply some or all of the coupons, he/she can easily remove them right at the shopping cart page or during checkout. So your online customers stay in control, which helps you build good rapport.
Efficiently adjust your discount strategy
Create exclusive Magento 2 coupon codes
In case one of the shopping cart rules offers a huge discount and you don't want its coupon to be used together with other Magento 2 discount codes, you can specify the list of codes that will be used individually.
How it works: Let’s suppose you as a store owner would like to start a promo campaign '25% discounts for everything', but at the same time, you have already applied a 'buy a T-shirt and get shorts with 50% off' discount. Summing up these sales will not be that profitable, and in such cases, store admins can select the main offer (e.g. '25% discounts for everything') and specify its coupon code as a unique one in the appropriate field. Provide as many unique coupon codes as you need to make promotions maximally flexible.
Apply multiple coupons to orders from admin panel
With Magento 2 Multiple Coupons extension you can apply various discount coupons from admin panel. From the backend, store owner can easily create a new order on behalf of a customer, add products and then select available coupons. Apply several coupons at the same time or remove any of them with just one click.
Shape your discounts with clever conditionsAdd Magento 2 Special Promotions Pro to create promotions based on customers' info and purchase history. Use 20 actions to be sure that your promotions are unique and relevant.
How to create a coupon code with Magento 2 module?
- Given the module is installed, go to Marketing > Cart Price Rules > Add New Rule;
- set the new rule information like the name, description, website, customer groups and so on, copy the coupon code and save the changes;
- you can also use the Auto Generation if you need to create numerous coupons, see here how.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Plus there's a psychological factor because customers get extra excited if they can use more than one coupon, most stores don't allow that to control the discounts, so it really makes the customers happy as if they've got a huge huge discount (even if it's not so huge =)
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.3.1 - 2.4.x
- Fix we solved the problem with applying numeric coupon codes on Checkout page
- Improvement we improved the UI of coupon code messages and added some animation
- Improvement the extension codebase was rebuilt and improved in order to provide more stability, compatibility, and performance. It was rid of deprecated parts of code thus since now the extension supports Magento 2.3.1 and up only
- Fix we solved the problem with applying discount for shipping
- Fix we solved the problem with saving last coupon code in Order
- Fix the issue with used coupons counting was fixed
- New ability to apply multiple coupons generated under the same rule was added.
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.2 was improved.
- Fix some know issues with coupons were resolved.
- Fix issues related to incorrect module behavior when applying multiple coupons were fixed.
- New now the code is covered with unit tests which are included in the package alongside the Multiple Coupons extension.
- Improvement the code was refactored to make it cleaner and more efficient.
- Fix invalid form key issue was fixed.
- Fix issues with multiple coupons and PayPal Express Review page were resolved.
- Improvement stability enhancement was implemented
- Fix the issue with unique coupon codes was resolved
- Fix the issue with case-sensitive coupon codes was fixed
- Fix the issue with applying coupon codes on admin side was resolved
- Fix the issue with applying coupons via API was resolved
- Fix the issue with applying coupons on a schedule was resolved
- Improvement many improvements were made to error message display. Now error messages accurately reflect status of applied coupons in unorthodox cases, for example when coupons are entered in bulk separated by comma.
- Fix coupons containing spaces now apply correctly.
- Fixed an issue with role permissions in admin area
- Re-implemented removing coupons one by one in admin area for latest Magento versions
- New added a setting to display applied promo rules separately in discount breakdown
- The issues with applying and display 'Unique Codes' were fixed: now a user can apply only one unique code at a time and it cancels any other coupons from the same rule.
- Dependencies updated
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Expiration date issue fixed
- Fix for a problem that displayed coupon being used multiple times instead of just once
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Added translation file
- Compatibility with Magento 2.0.4