Multiple Coupons for Magento 2
Increase customer loyalty with one simple change in the shopping experience of your customers. Provide the registered users and guest visitors with the ability to use several discount coupons simultaneously.
- Use several coupons per order
- Let guest visitors to use multiple coupons
- Limit usage of specific coupons with other promo codes
- Apply multiple coupons to orders from the admin panel
- Allow applying coupons from the shopping cart and checkout
Online stores are always looking for new ways to bring in new customers, and people will never tire of saving money. Coupons are a strong motivator for the majority of people, especially to those with a saving-savvy mindset. But the default Magento functionality allows shoppers to apply only one coupon per order. Such cases affect customer loyalty and lead to an increased cart abandonment rate.
With the Magento 2 Multiple Coupons extension, customers can easily apply as many coupons as they need to the same order. As they see their discount in a shopping cart and checkout pages, their decision-making time is significantly reduced. Thus, store owners will get more profit from the completed purchases and motivate customers to come back to the store using one tool.
Fact: According to the Valassis Coupon Intelligence Report, 92% of consumers have ever used coupons in 2019, and half of them always use coupons if they have an opportunity. The same report states that 42% of consumers prefer to get paperless discounts from the internet and apply them online.
What benefits do you get for your store
Improve customer loyalty by allowing them to use multiple discounts
Stimulate repeat sales by applying new purchasing options
Gain extra revenue by motivating shoppers to make a purchase decision faster
Enhance customer experience offering multiple coupons
Offer multiple discounts per order
- Challenge: Native Magento functionality doesn't allow customers to apply several coupon codes to one order when they meet conditions of different promo rules. This 'small' inconvenience may result in customer churn and lost sales.
- Solution: The average shopper is always motivated to save, seeking and using coupons from traditional and digital sources. With the Multiple Coupon Codes for Magento 2 extension, you'll enable online shoppers to apply all available promo codes to their orders. It impacts on a positive shopping experience, increases customer loyalty and inspires to buy more.
Multiple coupons for the guest visitors
- Challenge: Many shoppers prefer to stay unregistered while shopping. It takes some time before they accumulate enough trust to reveal their personal data to your store. But how to convert new unregistered visitors smoothly?
- Solution: Gladly, the 'Multiple coupons' feature works not only for the authorized customers but for guest visitors as well. Offer all visitors the equal ability to apply their coupons and consider the attractiveness of purchase with a discount.
Create exclusive Magento 2 coupon codes
- Challenge: It's not easy to remember all active promo rules, all personalized and general discounts, and if they can contradict each other. So how to be sure you won't lose revenue in case of possible contradiction?
- Solution: The extension allows users to create the list of main offers (e.g. universal rule '25% discounts for everything') and specify these coupon codes as unique. Thus, you'll never lose from the non-profitable application of multiple coupons as you can properly set up their priority.
Let customers manage coupon codes
- Challenge: The poor discount application UX may result in losing a client each time someone wants to apply a coupon and does not succeed in it. If some basic things are not obvious, then each second client will be likely to leave the site. With our extension, you can provide shoppers with a strong feeling of control over what and how they are buying.
- Solution: Enable applying multiple coupons and removing unnecessary ones from orders in one click. Display the list of Magento 2 discount coupons that have been already applied. Thus customers will be able to easily track active and inactive codes while making purchases.
Apply multiple coupons to orders from admin panel
With Magento 2 Multiple Coupons extension, you can apply various discount coupons from the admin panel. From the backend, a store owner can easily create a new order on behalf of a customer, add products, and then select available coupons. Apply several coupons at the same time or remove any of them with ease.
Extra options for the comprehensive coupon management
- View end export detailed coupon usage reports
- Generate and import coupons per cart price rules
- Use pre-made templates for the accurate codes generation
- Provide coupons via URLs
- Generate coupons based on various custom events
- Send promo codes to customers automatically
- Easily track coupon usage statistics
- Export codes for your affiliates
How to create a coupon code with Magento 2 module?
- Given the module is installed, go to Marketing → Cart Price Rules → Add New Rule;
- set the new rule information like the name, description, website, customer groups and so on, copy the coupon code and save the changes;
- you can also use the Auto Generation if you need to create numerous coupons, see how to do this here.
Shape your discounts with clever conditionsAdd Magento 2 Special Promotions Pro to create promotions based on customers' purchase history. Use 20 actions to be sure that your promotions are unique and relevant.
A proven way to double sales and retain customersEffectively build customer loyalty and sell more with Free Gift for Magento 2. Get 4 additional promo actions to enable adding free gifts to the cart depending on rule conditions.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Plus there's a psychological factor because customers get extra excited if they can use more than one coupon, most stores don't allow that to control the discounts, so it really makes the customers happy as if they've got a huge huge discount (even if it's not so huge =)
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.3.1 - 2.4.x
- Fix we solved the problem with applying numeric coupon codes on Checkout page
- Improvement we improved the UI of coupon code messages and added some animation
- Improvement the extension codebase was rebuilt and improved in order to provide more stability, compatibility, and performance. It was rid of deprecated parts of code thus since now the extension supports Magento 2.3.1 and up only
- Fix we solved the problem with applying discount for shipping
- Fix we solved the problem with saving last coupon code in Order
- Fix the issue with used coupons counting was fixed
- New ability to apply multiple coupons generated under the same rule was added.
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.2 was improved.
- Fix some know issues with coupons were resolved.
- Fix issues related to incorrect module behavior when applying multiple coupons were fixed.
- New now the code is covered with unit tests which are included in the package alongside the Multiple Coupons extension.
- Improvement the code was refactored to make it cleaner and more efficient.
- Fix invalid form key issue was fixed.
- Fix issues with multiple coupons and PayPal Express Review page were resolved.
- Improvement stability enhancement was implemented
- Fix the issue with unique coupon codes was resolved
- Fix the issue with case-sensitive coupon codes was fixed
- Fix the issue with applying coupon codes on admin side was resolved
- Fix the issue with applying coupons via API was resolved
- Fix the issue with applying coupons on a schedule was resolved
- Improvement many improvements were made to error message display. Now error messages accurately reflect status of applied coupons in unorthodox cases, for example when coupons are entered in bulk separated by comma.
- Fix coupons containing spaces now apply correctly.
- Fixed an issue with role permissions in admin area
- Re-implemented removing coupons one by one in admin area for latest Magento versions
- New added a setting to display applied promo rules separately in discount breakdown
- The issues with applying and display 'Unique Codes' were fixed: now a user can apply only one unique code at a time and it cancels any other coupons from the same rule.
- Dependencies updated
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Expiration date issue fixed
- Fix for a problem that displayed coupon being used multiple times instead of just once
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Added translation file
- Compatibility with Magento 2.0.4