Follow Up Email for Magento 2
Generate and send numerous triggered emails based on customer activity to build productive relationships with clients and increase the number of repeated purchases. Customize email templates and effectively manage emails dispatch.
- Create emails for different order statuses
- Send emails based on wishlists and previous orders
- Generate emails based on customer activity
- Schedule automatic emails dispatch
- Collect statistics with Google Analytics
Magento 2 Email extension can create numerous custom email templates based on previous orders, wishlists, newsletter subscriptions, customer birthdays and many other events. Use flexible rules to inform customers about hot deals, automatically attach discount coupons and send birthday greetings to bring customers back to your Magento 2 store. Schedule automatic emails dispatch according to your needs and get detailed statistics via Google Analytics.
Send triggered emails based on different events
Wishlist based discounts
Generate promotions based on products which are added to wishlists to send highly targeted follow up mailings. Magento 2 email module uses the following actions as a start event for emails dispatch:
- Wishlist Created;
- Wishlist On sale (the email sent when products in a wishlist get a special price);
- Wishlist Back in stock (the email is sent when a product from a wishlist comes back to stock);
- Wishlist is shared
Emails for different order statuses
Due to flexible Magento 2 Follow Up module settings you can generate emails based on different order statuses to help customers easily track their orders. Choose the event to start your email campaign:
- Order Created;
- Order Shipped;
- Order Invoiced;
- Order Completed;
- Order Cancelled;
Promotions based on previous orders
Be extremely helpful to your customers by sending them follow ups based on products they've already purchased. You can generate and send emails suggesting up-selling, related or cross-selling items.
Customer group change notifications
Let your customers know when their group is changed. For example, you can inform clients that they have been recently 'moved' to the 'VIP customers' group and from now on they are provided with a 10% discount on any products in your store.
Newsletter subscription notifications
Send a welcome message with special discounts to newly-subscribed customers. Motivate them to return to your online store by providing special offers available only for subscribers.
To return potential customers who haven't logged in to your store for a certain period, send them winback emails with exclusive offers. Due to timely sent reminders with tempting deals, you'll increase the number of repeated purchases.
Provide customers with special presents and discounts in birthday greeting emails. With the Magento Email extension, you can create nice-looking greeting card templates with attached coupons to show your attention to each client and build customer loyalty. Define in what time period customers will receive a greeting email: specify the number of days before the actual birthday's date and congratulate your clients in advance.
Repeated Purchases = Follow Up Email + Push NotificationsThe Follow Up Email extension perfectly works in synergy with Magento 2 Push Notifications. Reactivate customers with emails based on wishlists and previous orders and then trigger the returned ones with smart & timely push notifications!
Manage emails dispatch
Send emails automatically
Use the advanced Magento 2 follow up email tool to generate and send automatically any number of triggered emails.
Set up email schedule with the 'Date' starting event
Plan ultimate follow up email campaigns in advance and schedule letter dispatch according to your requirements. E.g. use the 'Date' starting event to run a campaign dedicated to a specific holiday.
Integration with discount coupons
Draw customers attention to your products by automatically generating coupons for follow up emails. Simply specify the necessary rule for coupon sending and the module will create a unique promo code with the ability to indicate the coupon lifetime. Choose one of the available coupon types or use a shopping cart rule:
Available coupon types:
- Percent of product price discount;
- Fixed amount discount;
- Fixed amount discount for the whole cart;
With this Magento 2 email module, it's also possible to make the coupon available only to the email recipient.
Customize email templates
The Follow Up Email Magento 2 extension offers a list of predefined email templates based on orders, wishlists and customer activity. Use themed email templates to create special notifications for particular events.
You can easily edit any of the templates according to your specific needs changing their content and CSS.
Advanced email templates options
Use advanced template features to thoroughly fine tune their display:
- Use format manager to show currency, dates, price and time in the necessary format.
- Use URL manager to automatically generate URLs corresponding to Magento requirements.
- Use any of the available product list designs according to your taste.
Create an emails blacklist
To prevent sending emails to unwanted or unsubscribed customers you can add their email addresses to a black list. This way you'll keep your email database clean and up-to-date and avoid being added to spam.
Preview templates and send test emails
To make sure that everything works correctly always preview templates and send test emails to the specified email address.
More Options for Magento 2 Email extension
- Use Google Analytics to process important stats data;
- Automatically remove sent emails from history;
- Manage follow up email cron via Cron Tasks List grid;
- Moderate emails queue;
- Specify email sender address;
- Let customers unsubscribe.
What is Magento 2 newsletter subscription?
Magento 2 newsletter subscription is an option that allows visitors to receive company newsletters to a specified email address. Email subscription helps to increase your target audience. This tool is essential for any email marketing strategy and allows you to remind users of your store using emails with up-to-date offers. A newsletter subscription is a good way to generate traffic to your website.
Email marketing is one of the most powerful tools in e-commerce. On average, it produces $44 for every $1 spent. But before launching the email campaign, you need to set up a newsletter subscription in your Magento 2. Also we will show how to enable newsletter subscription at Magento 2 checkout. Let’s see how to do it.Read the FULL answer
How to configure newsletter subscription in Magento 2?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- Fix we fixed the issue with birthday emails re-sent every 5 minutes
- Fix we resolved the problem with order validation by the rule with cancel event
- Fix we fixed the issue with the email body displayed in HTML
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Fix we fixed the issue with setting the sender information
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we fixed the error appeared on sending a test email on an order with a deleted quote
- Improvement we updated images for default email templates of the extension
- Fix we fixed the setting "The Coupon is Available Only for Particular Customer"
- Fix we fixed the issue with showing images in emails
- Fix we fixed the issue with showing previews for extension email templates
- Fix we fixed the issue with sending emails in Magento 2.3.3
- Fix we fixed the issue with customers' broken registration emails
- Fix we fixed the issue with the email sent to customers when changing customer groups.
- Fix we solved the problem with sending emails to multiple recipients
- Fix we fixed the 'error 500' issue on registration mail
- Fix we fixed the issue with follow up email on a newsletter subscription
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in the backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- New ability to automatically remove sent emails from history implemented.
- Fix issue related to emails not being sent if there are non-existent cross-sell products in the massage body was fixed.
- Fix issue with broken newsletter subscription notification was fixed.
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.5+ was improved
- Fix the issue with order statuses' conditions was fixed
- Fix the issue with multi-currency conversion was resolved
- Fix the issue with the template's preview was resolved
- New the extension now incorporates 6 themed email templates for every Start Event ready to use
- New introducing 2 new product list designs: 'table_modern' and 'list_modern'. To switch to a new product list design, open your email template, find product listing handle and change the 'mode' setting to 'table_modern' or 'list_modern'
- Fix the issue with sending test emails on PHP 7.1. was fixed.
- Fixed an issue with the schedule not being saved correctly on rule creation
- Magento 2.2 compatibility was improved
- Fixes for Wishlist actions and Unsubscribe link
- The issue when multiple emails were scheduled for the same action instead of one was fixed.
- Birthday Offset setting is added to send Birthday emails before the birthday date
- Fix for cross-sell products display in emails
- Minor display fixes
- Code refactoring