Quick Order for Magento 2
Boost B2B sales and increase repeated purchases with the Magento 2 Quick Order extension. Enable buyers to quickly order multiple products without visiting numerous web store pages.
- Enable AJAX product search by SKU/Name
- Create massive orders by inserting multiple SKUs
- Let customers order in bulk via CSV and XML files
- Validate SKU mismatches and out of stock on the fly
- Convenient quick order UX on mobile and desktop
- Allow placing quick orders from the category pages
Today’s B2B customers are expecting convenient self-service options while ordering online. They already know what they need and don’t want to spend much time browsing through your website pages or getting in touch with representatives. According to McKinsey, only 15% of B2B buyers want to speak with a salesperson when repurchasing the same product. In such a case, they need the fastest way to search and order all desired products via a quick simple form.
With Magento B2B Quick Order extension, shoppers can add items to cart by entering the SKU or name instead of navigating to different pages of your website and manually adding products to their carts. Provide customers with the instant AJAX product search and the ability to upload a file with SKUs and quantities to quickly prepare a long list of items to purchase. Besides, users can insert multiple SKUs at once and add these products to cart as well.
What benefits do you get for your store
Motivate repeat sales by providing a time-saving tool for essential B2B operations
Guarantee a convenient bulk order user experience on desktop and even on mobile
Simplify Wholesale ordering process with instant AJAX search and file upload
Drag-and-drop CSV and XML files to upload products
Usually, your regular clients prepare the order sheet with particular product names, SKUs, quantity in advance. Why not make use of it? With Magento 2 Quick Order, buyers can search for multiple products and easily add them to cart by uploading a CSV or XML file. The feature is extremely useful for business customers, who are ordering large quantities of products.
→ Download a CSV file sample
→ Download an XML file sample
Validate uploaded product items on the fly
The quick order page algorithms will instantly show any possible errors in case of SKU mismatches from the uploaded file or multiple SKUs inserted. The extension also validates if a product is out of stock. It helps to avoid recreating a product list from scratch again in case of an error: just fix one or few items shown up on a handy validation popup.
See how it works on our demo.
Get the most from the improved user experience
Gain customer loyalty by offering more efficient interaction with the Quick Order page and improved ordering experience. To provide your B2B partners with extra convenience, we’ve designed the Quick Order page the way you can hide the right sidebar anytime when it becomes unnecessary or you just want to concentrate only on the products from your list.
Specify customer group restrictions
Configure Magento 2 Fast Order extension in a matter of minutes. Enable the order method availability just for particular customer groups. You can also restrict file uploading for these groups.
Configure UX for more search convenience
The Quick Order module allows specifying the maximum number of products a user will see from the search line. By setting up this limit, you'll easily keep store performance high by not overloading it with complex search results to be displayed on the front.
Set custom URL and position for the Quick Order page
Choose from the several positions where to display the link to your Quick Order page: the header, top menu and footer. You can also change the label (name) of your page and specify a custom URL.
Set up handy pagination settings
Specify the number of products to be displayed on one page you’ll guarantee a smooth shopping experience for your B2B partners and wholesale clients frequently ordering huge amounts of products at a time. Quickly navigate through the pages instead of endless scrolling.
Attract more customers by creating advanced search experience
The search options of this extension can work even more efficiently if used together with the Magento 2 Elastic Search extension installed. Use autocomplete suggestions and spell corrections, partial search by SKU, name, attributes, category, provide multilingual search and more.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Be the first to review this product
Quick Order for Magento 2
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages particular for Magento 2.3.5+ and Magento 2.4.0+
- New we designed a new mode for product display on Category Page: now customers can browse your store, select products, configure their options and add all chosen items together right from category pages
- New we introduced an option to download the list of added items from Quick Order grid
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the way grouped products are added to Quick Order grid
- Improvement we added the ability to specify bundle items qty in imported files
- Compatibility we improved integration with Amasty Request a Quote extension: now you can choose whether the button should be displayed on Quick Order grid
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.4 was improved