Quick Order for Magento 2
Boost B2B sales and increase repeated purchases with the Magento 2 Quick Order extension. Enable buyers to quickly order multiple products without visiting numerous web store pages.
- Enable AJAX product search by SKU/Name
- Create massive orders by inserting multiple SKUs
- Let customers order in bulk via CSV and XML files
- Validate SKU mismatches and out of stock on the fly
- Convenient quick order UX on mobile and desktop
- Allow placing quick orders from the category pages
Today’s B2B customers are expecting convenient self-service options while ordering online. They already know what they need and don’t want to spend much time browsing through your website pages or getting in touch with representatives. According to McKinsey, only 15% of B2B buyers want to speak with a salesperson when repurchasing the same product. In such a case, they need the fastest way to search and order all desired products via a quick simple form.
With Magento 2 Quick Order extension, shoppers can add items to cart by entering the SKU or name instead of navigating to different pages of your website and manually adding products to their carts. Provide B2B customers with the instant AJAX product search and the ability to upload a file with SKUs and quantities to quickly prepare a long list of items to purchase. Besides, users can insert multiple SKUs at once and add these products to cart as well.
What benefits do you get for your store
Motivate repeat sales by providing a time-saving tool for essential B2B operations
Guarantee a convenient bulk order user experience on desktop and even on mobile
Simplify instant Wholesale purchasing process with AJAX search and file upload
Drive more sales with a streamlined ordering process
Save time of B2B customers by providing a single page with all crucial features for convenient quick order placing. There’s no need to search through the multiple store pages and select products one by one - your clients will smoothly add multiple items from one place!
Drag-and-drop CSV and XML files to upload products
Usually, your regular clients prepare the order sheet with particular product names, SKUs, quantity in advance. Why not make use of it? With Magento 2 Quick Order extension, buyers can search for multiple products and easily add them to cart by uploading a CSV or XML file (by the way, user can download sample files right from the storefront). The feature is extremely useful for wholesales and business customers, who are ordering large quantities of products.
→ Download a CSV file sample
→ Download an XML file sample
Validate uploaded product items on the fly
The quick order page algorithms will instantly show any possible errors in case of SKU mismatches from the uploaded file or multiple SKUs inserted. The extension also validates if a product is out of stock. It helps to avoid recreating a product list from scratch again in case of an error: just fix one or few items shown up on a handy validation popup.
See how it works on our demo.
Get the most from the improved user experience
Gain customer loyalty by offering more efficient interaction with the Quick Order page and improved ordering experience. To provide your B2B partners with extra convenience, we’ve designed the Quick Order page the way you can hide the right sidebar anytime when it becomes unnecessary or you just want to concentrate only on the products from your list.
Easily prepare product list for wholesale or bulk ordering
Time is especially important when you are working with an extremely long product list. The professionally designed UX design of this Magento 2 Quick Order extension allows easily making adjustments of the product list. It helps to avoid re-adding product items with necessary configurations one by one from scratch in case you’ve occasionally added them with wrong product options or product quantity.
Specify customer group restrictions
Configure Magento 2 Fast Order extension in a matter of minutes. Enable the order method availability just for particular customer groups. You can also restrict file uploading for these groups.
Configure UX for more search convenience
The Quick Order module allows specifying the maximum number of products a user will see from the search line. By setting up this limit, you'll easily keep store performance high by not overloading it with complex search results to be displayed on the front.
Set custom URL and position for the Quick Order page
Choose from the several positions where to display the link to your Quick Order page: the header, top menu and footer. You can also change the label (name) of your page and specify a custom URL.
Set up handy pagination settings
Specify the number of products to be displayed on one page you’ll guarantee a smooth shopping experience for your B2B partners and wholesale clients frequently ordering huge amounts of products at a time. Quickly navigate through the pages instead of endless scrolling.
NEW | Expand the Quick Order page functionality on category pages
Provide your B2B customers with the opportunity to quickly create orders of a huge volume from the category pages as well.
Attract more customers by creating advanced search experience
The search options of this extension can work even more efficiently if used together with the Magento 2 Elastic Search extension installed. Use autocomplete suggestions and spell corrections, partial search by SKU, name, attributes, category, provide multilingual search and more.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
Make sure that all your extensions purchased before Feb 1, 2022, are compatible with the new versions of Magento, equipped with the latest features and covered with technical support.
Get 60% OFF by activating your subscription right now. Grace Period offer is available until Aug 1, 2022.Learn more →
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Fix we resolved the issue with adding to cart several configurable products
- Fix we corrected the CSV-file import on the Quick Order page
- Fix we fixed the compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation so now filtration on category page works as expected
- Fix an issue with a products special price was resolved
- Improvement we actualized MFTF tests
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme has been improved
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Customer Group Catalog extension
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Custom Stock Status extension
- Fix composite product options notice is displayed as expected now
- Fix we adjusted extension behavior with backorder products
- Fix we resolved the issue with the Sign Out button being duplicated
- Fix we improved extension behavior in a multi-website environment
- Fix configurable product CSV import process has been improved
- Fix we resolved issues with the extension LESS files
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages particular for Magento 2.3.5+ and Magento 2.4.0+
- New we designed a new mode for product display on Category Page: now customers can browse your store, select products, configure their options and add all chosen items together right from category pages
- New we introduced an option to download the list of added items from Quick Order grid
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the way grouped products are added to Quick Order grid
- Improvement we added the ability to specify bundle items qty in imported files
- Compatibility we improved integration with Amasty Request a Quote extension: now you can choose whether the button should be displayed on Quick Order grid
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.4 was improved