Be the first to review this product
Open Graph Tags for Magento 2
- manage your store appearance on social networks
- set up the default Open Graph image and description
- configure individual tags for the product, category, and CMS pages
- enable automatic Open Graph tags based on SEO metadata
Want us to develop this extension? Leave your email, and we'll keep you updated on the status.
What are Open Graph tags?
Open Graph(OG) meta tags are snippets of code that aim to control how specific URLs are displayed on social networks. They look like og: before a property name and are used by social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Open Graph meta tags make your content more attractive for social media users, grab their attention and lead them to your website. Also, they help Facebook and other social networks understand what the content is about and boost your brand visibility in feed and search.
The most common OG tags are:
- og:title - the title of your page
- og:url - the URL of the page. Using canonical URLs is better
- og:image - the URL of an image for the social snippet. If it’s possible, use images with a 1.91:1 ratio and dimensions of 1200x630 and higher
- og:description - a short text with more details about the page content
Features for Magento 2 Open Graph Tags extension
🌞 Default Open Graph tags
The future extension will offer a possibility to set up the default values for title, description, and image. Thus, even if you don’t have time to write specific descriptions for all your store pages, they will still be displayed correctly on social media.
🎈 Customizable tags for specific pages
If you want to highlight a specific page, for example, the best-selling product of your Magento 2 store, you can configure custom Open Graph tags. We plan to allow you to customize OG tags for any pages, including:
- product pages
- catalog pages
- blog pages
- CMS pages
- and the home page.
Automatic Open Graph tags
f you want to save time, you can enable automatic Open Graph tags. In this case, this Magento 2 extension uses your SEO meta tags for the pages where you have enabled this feature.
Support of 5+ social media
Our extension will support sharing on the following social platforms:
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!