New Sales Channels
Equip your store with an agile and highly intuitive feeds generator. Add Magento 2 Product Feed to promote your products cost-effectively and grow revenue thanks to extra sales channels. Create an unlimited number of custom feeds without technical skills.
- Easily generate product feeds with ready-to-use templates
- Use Wizard to set up Google and Facebook feeds quickly
- Add condition-based attributes to your feeds
- Set up the schedule for automatic feed generation
- Track your sales efficiency with Google Analytics
Generate and send numerous triggered emails based on customer activity to build productive relationships with clients and increase the number of repeated purchases. Customize email templates and effectively manage emails dispatch.
- Create emails for different order statuses
- Send emails based on wishlists and previous orders
- Generate emails based on customer activity
- Schedule automatic emails dispatch
- Collect statistics with Google Analytics
Run full-scale affiliate programs on your website to effectively drive sales from alternative channels. Provide affiliates with promo materials and detailed stats reports. Easily manage affiliate accounts, regulate commissions and track withdrawals.
- Launch affiliate programs based on cart price rules
- Set a specific commission type for each program
- Configure discounts and payout requirements
- Use a great variety of promo materials
- Manage affiliate accounts and transactions
- Mobile optimized frontend
Turn refunds into revenue, apply the automated return system to scale up sales. Thank customers for shopping in your store with credit and build their loyalty.
- Grant store credits to motivate your customers make new purchases
- Easily add custom store credit amount to enhance customers’ loyalty
- Allow customers to spend their store credits on purchase
- Quickly refund orders with store credits to boost sales
- Let customers track their store credit and refunds on their Account
- Notify shoppers about any changes in their store credit balance