Delete Order for Magento 2
- Completely remove orders and related information
- Configure automatic order archiving
- Access archived documentation on a separate grid
- Hide archived docs on the frontend
- Manage recordings using API
Magento 2 Delete Order extension is a tool to structure the database by removing unnecessary orders. In default Magento, there’s no way to delete or somehow hide orders. It leads to database overload and makes order management complicated. Use the module to delete orders to clean the grid and archive them to restore later.
Enhance order processing in your store
With the Magento 2 Delete Orders extension, you can increase your productivity and speed up documentation processing in the store. Get rid of unwanted orders in two different ways depending on your management policy.
Delete all Magento orders and related data from the grid. The action can not be reversed. That's why the store admin should double-check every recording before performing this action.
Transfer selected docs to the separate order grid to clean up the main one from the unwanted info. You will have the ability to restore the archived orders later. On top of that, this feature can be automated to save your time.
Delete Magento 2 orders from database
with backup in mind
Removing documentation from the admin panel is sometimes not the best practice because you may need certain information later. With the Magento 2 Delete Orders extension, you can hide the unnecessary info and restore it later. On top of that, you can set up automatic order archiving to save time and avoid routine actions.
Define the number of days for archivation
Specify the period of time in days after which the order should be placed into the archive. Depending on your needs, you can automatically move items and related data to the order archive grid after 30, 90, or any other specific number of days.
Separate order archive grid
All saved purchases are placed in a separate grid where they can be stored and will not interfere with active or recent recordings. From this grid, you can recover particular ones and their related information.
Mass order actions
Move multiple orders to archive, restore them back, or permanently remove many Magento 2 orders at the same time. The extension enables you to apply mass actions to multiple data in a few clicks. All related info will also be affected.
Magento Delete Orders extension enables you to automate some docs-saving routine actions. Generally, you can archive orders individually after a certain number of days, by their statuses, or using the established frequency.
Establish archivation frequency
Choose among five predefined types of archive frequency. Archive docs hourly, two-times per day, daily, weekly, or monthly. The extension allows you to set up the most suitable frequency for saving procedures or manually configure cron job actions for any specific archive time.
Connect archivation to status
Delete Orders for Magento 2 module allows you to manage recording according to particular statuses. Define the statuses that should trigger the movement and enjoy automatic archiving for completed, closed or any other required order status.
Extra functionality for store admins
Interact with customers' accounts
Removing or archiving orders is only half of the case. The extension lets you hide previous purchases from accounts of your customers to provide them with relevant information about their recent orders.
Utilize API for order management
You can modify the delete order status using API. Remove, archive, and restore orders without visiting the admin panel of your store.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 cancel order.
How to delete orders in Magento 2 without SQL commands?
- Install and enable the Amasty Delete Order.
- Navigate to Sales > Orders.
- Look through the list of orders and select everything you want to delete.
- Then, open the Actions dropdown and choose the Delete Permanently option.
- Note that this action can’t be restored.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we fixed the issue with invoices, shipments and credit memos that were not archived with orders
- Fix we added the notification to resolve the issue when no order can be archived due to the fact that it does not meet the conditions
- Fix we fixed the issue with adding of orders to Orders grid from Archive Orders grid after changing of orders information
- Improvement we added batch archiving for avoid errors, where admin archive a lot of orders
- Fix we fixed issue with validation order tables
- Fix we fixed issue with timeout when opening the order page from the admin panel
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Improvement minor visual improvement for the extension settings in the admin panel
- Fix the issue with archiving invoices, shipments and credit memos for orders that shouldn't be archived was resolved
- Fix the order archive restriction for user roles permission was improved
- Improvement now, an invoice or shipment is visible in the archive
- Improvement the proper invoice/shipment numbers are shown inside an archive
- Fix the issue with including invoice and shipment into an archive while running via cron was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the exception when the table prefix is not empty
- Fixed an issue with file export into CSV
- Fixed an issue with the exception after deleting an order
- Fixed issue with mass action "Delete permanently".
- New feature: API support is added;
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed;
- Compatibility with Custom Order Attributes is added.
- Minor changes.