Order Archive for Magento 2
Equip your Magento store with a handy tool to easily delete or archive orders. Schedule automatic archive creation to keep your orders grid clean and up-to-date.
- Automatically archive any orders you need
- Delete orders and order related data
- Show archived orders on a separate grid
- Manage archive schedule
- API support to manage archived orders outside the admin panel
Clear your order grid from unwanted orders
Take your orders grid over total control by enriching default Magento functionality with advanced options. With the Order Archive Magento 2 extension store administrators will be able to delete or archive outdated orders, thus keeping only relevant order data at hand. Easily fine tune order archive process to your requirements and manage all archived orders in a special grid. Apart from that, you can permanently delete unnecessary orders together with all order related data (shipments, invoices, credit memos etc.)
Bring order processing to a new level
Permanently delete orders
The module enables you to safely delete any Magento orders. Remove single or multiple orders with all related documents. Please note, that the 'Delete Permanently" action can not be reversed. That's why we recommend making a backup before deleting orders.
Archive any orders in accordance with your custom schedule and display them on a separate page. This way you'll clear your orders grid from redundant information and at the same time keep all archived orders at hand.
Fine tune order archive process
Set up archive frequency
Flexible settings let you choose among 5 predefined types of an archive frequency to use the one that works better for your store.
Set the number of days before orders get archived
Set the time period in days after which orders should be automatically archived and moved to the Order Archive grid. For example, you can start archiving orders older than 30 or 365 days depending on your specific needs.
Specify order statuses
With the tool you can accurately filter orders for archive by their statuses. Specify one or multiple statuses to place all orders with these statuses to archive.
Force cron job
If you need to get orders archived at any specific time, you can manually force cron job actions. After the order archiving process is complete all archived orders will be shown in the Order Archive grid.
Hide archived orders on the frontend
Due to the extension you can clear not only your admin panel, but customer accounts as well. Use this feature to remove information about old orders on the frontend to let customers see only relevant orders info.
Restore orders from archive
You can remove any orders from archive if necessary. The module lets you restore orders either one by one or in bulk using the 'Mass Actions' option on the grid.
Efficiently manage cron tasks
Manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid. Delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options.
Notify store admins about each archive run
To keep track of all archived orders enable email notifications for admin users. Therefore, each time when a scheduled or out-of-schedule archive process is finished, store managers will be immediately informed.
Use API to manage order archive
Manage your order archive outside the admin panel using API. You can move existing orders to the archive, return archived orders to the order grid, and completely remove orders from the database.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 (including 2.3.4)
- Improvement we added batch archiving for avoid errors, where admin archive a lot of orders
- Fix we fixed issue with validation order tables
- Fix we fixed issue with timeout when opening the order page from the admin panel
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Improvement minor visual improvement for the extension settings in the admin panel
- Fix the issue with archiving invoices, shipments and credit memos for orders that shouldn't be archived was resolved
- Fix the order archive restriction for user roles permission was improved
- Improvement now, an invoice or shipment is visible in the archive
- Improvement the proper invoice/shipment numbers are shown inside an archive
- Fix the issue with including invoice and shipment into an archive while running via cron was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the exception when the table prefix is not empty
- Fixed an issue with file export into CSV
- Fixed an issue with the exception after deleting an order
- Fixed issue with mass action "Delete permanently".
- New feature: API support is added;
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed;
- Compatibility with Custom Order Attributes is added.
- Minor changes.