Mass Order Actions for Magento 2
Grow sales revenue by automatically processing multiple orders faster with Magento 2 Bulk Order. Easily send invoices, submit shipments and edit tracking numbers right from the grid just in a few clicks.
- Manage orders in bulk right from the grid
- Apply chosen actions to multiple orders in one go
- Display and edit tracking numbers on a handy grid
- Utilize action combinations to process orders faster
If you are running a huge store with tons of daily orders, you know for sure that accurate order processing always requires a lot of time and effort. This is especially true on busy holiday seasons. By default, in Magento 2 you process orders manually one-by-one, which is burdensome. Moreover, this may lead to errors in shipping or invoices and therefore cause loss of income.
With Bulk Order Processing extension for Magento 2, you'll be able to significantly improve your order management and start editing multiple orders right from the grid in bulk. Invoice and ship orders, change order statuses, specify tracking numbers and use action combinations to make order processing as easy and smooth as possible. Easily import the necessary data to speed up order management even more.
What benefits do you get for your store
Grow sales revenue with an advanced order processing solution
Save time by automatically processing a large number of orders
Enhance customers’ loyalty with fast order processing without errors
SAVE TIME AND BOOST REVENUE WITH ADVANCED ORDER PROCESSING TOOL
Easily manage order statuses
The Magento 2 Mass Order Actions tool enables you to set a default status for each particular action. It means that it will be automatically applied together with the corresponding action. You can also change statuses for specific orders if necessary.
Create invoices right from the grid
Magento 2 Bulk Order Processing module allows you to create and send invoices on a handy grid. There is no more need to open a separate order page each time you have to send an invoice. Simply add the corresponding action to the actions dropdown and apply it to all selected orders.
Ship orders in one click
Using the grid, you can not only view Magento 2 carriers for products, but also update shipping info in bulk. Change the carrier or ship all the products with the dropdown menu.
Take advantage of flexible settings
Due to flexible extension settings, you can choose mass actions that will be available on the order grid. Once you've selected necessary actions, they will be shown in the actions dropdown on the grid.
Use actions combination
To process orders even faster use actions combination. If you need to invoice and ship orders at once - you don't have to apply the actions one by one. Just choose the 'Invoice > Ship' option in the dropdown and perform two actions in one click.
EFFECTIVELY MANAGE SHIPPING DATA TO AVOID ERRORS
To make sure customers will be satisfied with the shopping experience, goods must be sent quickly. Magento 2 Bulk Order extension will help you organize grid views for various purposes according to the store admin needs. Hide unnecessary columns and enhance order processing. More importantly, now you can edit shipping details right on the grid and even more.
Benefit from optimized grid displayFlawless integration with Extended Order Grid for Magento 2 extension allows you to modify grid template as you wish to fit it for various business needs. Create custom columns to display new product characteristics, benefit from drag-and-drop to assign attribute position, etc.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Improvement we implemented a compatibility enhancement with Amasty Custom Order Status and Amasty Order Attributes extensions
- Improvement we added the validation for the import CSV file column names.
- Improvement we added an option 'Do not need tracking info' for the ship action. The 'Tracking Number' field will not be displayed if 'Do not need tracking info' was selected.
- Improvement we improved the 'Change Status' action operation and increased its stability.
- Fix we have added the refreshing of data in the sales grid after a change status action. Issues with not showing a new order status were resolved.
- Improvement minor visual improvement in the admin area.
- Fix the issue with not sending e-mail notifications while using mass actions was resolved.
- Fix the issue with templates paths was resolved.
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty "Order Attributes" extension was added.
- Fix the issue with the status change from the grid was resolved.
- New added the option for receiving payment via invoice
- fixed an issue with the incorrect status assignment in Magento 2.1
- fixed an issue with the display/hide actions on the order grid
- UX improvements for creating shipments from the grid without a tracking number
- New added the option to define the list of statuses that are available on the order grid
- New added the ability to add the tracking numbers using the Import functionality
- New added a possibility to ship without tracking number.
- Improvement Magento 2.2.x compatibility was tested and confirmed.
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Order Attributes extension was added.
- Fix an issue with incorrect display of shipment status on grid was resolved.
- Improvement enhanced compatibility with Magento 2.1.5.
- Fix minor fixes for shipments.
- Improvement minor improvements for working with shipments.
- Improvement compatibility with the Order Status extension was improved.
- Fix added minor fixes in code syntax.