Extended Order Grid for Magento 2
Increase your order grid functionality - add customer, product, shipping or billing attributes to see only relevant order info and rapidly search for orders.
- Filter orders by weight, subtotal, discount amount
- Search for orders by customer group, phone or email
- Show product thumbnails on the order grid
- Shipping and payment methods and other info
- Remove particular default columns from the grid
For medium and large stores order processing can be extremely time-consuming, as the default Magento admin order grid displays a limited scope of data. To find a particular order or get detailed info, store owners need to view each order separately. It complicates order management and does not provide a full picture from the first view.
Customize your order grid and extend the default functionality by adding new columns to Magento order grid in just one click. With the Custom Grid extension, you can easily filter orders and find the necessary one in a split second. View and analyze the exhaustive information about orders processing in one place to build an effective management strategy.
Use extremely detailed order grid to save time on management
Fast order processing
When a visitor comes to a store and decides to buy something, orders become the first interaction between a store and customers. To turn an occasional visitor into a regular customer, it is vital to react to their orders as soon as possible. To speed up order processing, show columns with customers, product, payment, shipping info, etc. Smart operation will leave a good first impression on customers and the chances of their return will significantly grow.
Accurate and easy order management
While working with orders, it is necessary to display all the order related info. Add all needed columns to the multiple grid templates to save your time on loading order pages. For example, add customers's name, phone number, order total, shipping details and ordered products with thumbnails and decrease orders processing time. Manage RMA for all types of products from the order grid. Open the required order to deal with the RMA request.
Create several order grid views
Create different templates showing required columns on the grid with the help of 'Save As' option. You can display various attributes on each template. This is handy if you either manage a certain type of orders differently (e.g. orders from various categories) or you have different managers, for whom such templates will be convenient.
Order search and filters
Find any order using attributes, which are displayed on the grid. For example, you can add the 'Weight' column, which shows products weight in an order and filter all orders weighing 1 pound. This way you can segment orders to prioritize the processing.
Remove default columns from the grid
To customize the grid and make it more convenient, you can remove such columns as ID, Purchase point, Status, etc. from the grid to see only required information.
Prices before taxing
Select 'Subtotal' attribute to show ordered products prices before taxes if it is important for your business strategy.
Shipping and payment info
To take extra control over the delivery process, such attributes as Shipping and handling, Country, Postcode, Region, City, etc. are available as columns. You can use any parts of shipping or payment info to see the whole picture without visiting each order page separately.
Hide orders with certain parameters
Display only relevant information on the grid. Save a template where a certain order status is removed, e.g. hide orders with 'cancelled', 'pending', 'closed' statuses to see only current orders or vice versa. You can also create a whole grid of orders with 'pending' status. Add as many templates as you need for the optimal management process.
Total order weight display
There's no need to calculate order weight by hand any more. To save your time, the module automatically sums up products weights in an order and displays the sum in the particular column. Easily track and analyze this info to make smart data-driven decisions.
Show icons on the order grid to identify purchased products immediately. Useful when you have tons of products and can't physically remember all the names.
Customer phone number
Display clients phone numbers on the grid to call and clarify order details if needed.
Export orders with the info from the grid
There's an ability to export orders with all info from the displayed grid columns. It is handy for further sales analysis, which will help to understand the purchases source and frequency. NOTE: The module exports all grid information except for product data.
Hide orders with particular statuses
To make the order grid even more informative and convenient you can hide orders with certain statuses like ‘cancelled’ or ‘payment review’. This option is really a time savior when you need to manage a long list of orders.
Check Magento 2 Custom Checkout to collect comprehensive order data and conveniently manage it via the grid.
How to add column to Magento 2 order grid?
- Navigate to Sales —> Orders to get to the Orders grid;
- On the right, you'll see the Columns drop-down menu, choose to add columns;
- Select a relevant group of the attribute you want to use as a column. E.g.: General group —> Purchase Date and Purchase Point attributes a.k.a. columns. Also, here you can specify a custom title for each column you add.
- When everything's ready, click Save.
Do you want to extend your product grid functionality?
Widen the default product grid with our Product Grid with Editor. Add a limitless number of custom column sets and apply the Magento 2 grid filter to find required products faster.
Extend the functionality with Magento 2 Order Export and benefit from fast order data exporting in any convenient format directly sent by email or uploaded to your server.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
The Extended Order Grid extension help me a lot to manage the new orders in the admin panel, saving me time in the process. Amasty support helped me all the time... in the installation and after that.
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Improvement we improved the display of the order items in the grid
- Fix the issue with displaying labels in the columns was fixed
- Fix we resolved the problem with order grid displaying
- Improvement we improved the search for nonexistent data making it significantly faster
- Fix the issue with displaying tracking numbers on grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying thumbnails on grid was resolved
- Fix the possible 500 error on the 'stores > inventory > source' page was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- New new columns 'Total Due' & 'Total Paid' have been added to the grid
- New the ability to display the available Qty of the ordered product on the order grid was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento Enterprise was enhanced
- Fix the issue with the order export on Magento 2.2.5 was resolved
- Fix the problem with indexer was resolved
- Fix the issue with export was fixed
- Fix the issue with the table prefix was resolved
- Improvement stability enhancement was implemented
- Fixed an issue with the wrong product details on the order grid in Magento Commerce (Enterprise Edition)
- Fixed an issue with more than 1 order attribute on the order grid
- Fixed an issue with the grid filters
- Fixed an issue with the empty order status in the module configuration
- Fixed an issue with reindex
- Compatibility with the Amasty Efficient Order Export and Amasty Order Notes extensions were added
- Fixed an issue with filtering by status and SKU
- Fixed an issue with getting destination country for shipping
- Fixed a notice and set the correct Track Order URL
- Fixed issue with error after run export from grid
- Fixed issue with "Print Invoice" action
- Fixed issue with duplicate "Export buttons" on grid
- Fixed issue with visibility of the amasty_ogrid_sales_order_protect_code and amasty_ogrid_sales_order_store_id fields on the grid.
- Fixed issues with product details column.
- New feature: Order Tax, Tax Amount and Order comments columns are added to the grid.
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
- Incorrect address display on the grid is fixed.
- Indexing issue is fixed.
- Сompatibility with extensions: Order Archive, Order Notes, Order Status, Order Attributes, Customer order number is added.
- Better compatibility with the Advanced Permissions extension
- Minor fix for working with shipping/billing fields
- Possibility to export tracking number both with other data from the orders grid
- Possibility to display tracking number and tracking link on orders grid
- New possibility to hide orders with specified statuses
- A number of fixes and improvements
- Compatibility improvements