Extended Order Grid for Magento 2
Increase your order grid functionality - add customer, product, shipping or billing attributes to see only relevant info and rapidly search for new inquiries.
- Filter orders by weight, subtotal, discount amount
- Search for orders by customer group, phone or email
- Show product thumbnails on the grid
- Track shipping and payment methods and other info
- Remove particular default columns from the grid
- Compatible with the Jet Theme by Amasty
Get all must-have order tools in one pack
For medium and large stores order processing can be extremely time-consuming, as the default Magento admin order grid without extension displays a limited scope of data. To find a particular record or get detailed info, store owners need to view each enquiry separately. It complicates data management and does not provide a full picture from the first view.
Create a custom Magento 2 order grid to monitor sales effectively and extend the default functionality by adding new columns to the grid in just one click. With the Custom Grid extension, you can easily filter order records and find the necessary one in a split second. View and analyze the exhaustive information about order processing in one place to build an effective management strategy.
Use extremely detailed order grid
to save time on management
Fast data processing
When a visitor comes to a store and decides to buy something, orders become the first interaction between a store and customers. To turn an occasional visitor into a regular customer, it is vital to react to their inquiries as soon as possible. To speed up order processing, show columns with customers, product, payment, shipping info, etc. Smart operation will leave a good first impression on customers and the chances of their return will significantly grow.
Create several grid views
To get quick access, create different templates showing required columns on the grid with the help of 'Save As' option. You can display various attributes on each template. This is handy if you either manage a certain type of orders differently (e.g. orders from various categories) or you have different managers, for whom such templates will be convenient.
Order search and filters
Find any inquiry record using attributes, which are displayed on the grid. For example, you can add the 'Weight' column, which shows product weight in an order and filter all orders weighing 1 pound. This way you can segment data to prioritize the processing.
Remove default columns from the grid
To customize the grid and make it more convenient, you can remove such columns as ID, Purchase point, Status, etc. from the grid to see only required information.
Prices before taxing
Select 'Subtotal' attribute to show ordered products prices before taxes if it is important for your business strategy.
Shipping and payment info
To take extra control over the delivery process, such attributes as Shipping and handling, Country, Postcode, Region, City, etc. are available as columns. You can use any parts of shipping or payment info to see the whole picture without visiting each order page separately.
Accurate and easy order management
While working with orders, it is necessary to link and display all info related to the inquiry. Add all needed columns to the multiple grid templates to save your time on loading order pages. For example, add customer's name, phone number, order total, shipping details and ordered products with thumbnails and decrease data processing time. Manage RMA for all types of products from the grid. Open any required order to deal with the RMA request.
Hide inquiries with certain parameters
Display only relevant information on the grid. Save a template where a certain order status is removed, e.g. hide orders with 'cancelled', 'pending', 'closed' statuses to see only current orders or vice versa. You can also create a whole grid of orders with 'pending' status. Add as many templates as you need for the optimal management process.
Total order weight display
There's no need to calculate order weight by hand any more. To save your time, the module automatically sums up product weights in an inquiry record and displays the sum in the particular column. Easily track and analyze this info to make smart data-driven decisions.
Show icons on the order grid to identify purchased products immediately. Useful when you have tons of products and can't physically remember all the names.
Customer phone number
Display clients phone numbers on the grid to call and clarify order details if needed.
Export orders with the info from the grid
There's an ability to export data with all info from the displayed grid columns. It is handy for further sales analysis, which will help to understand the purchases source and frequency.
NOTE: The module exports all grid information except for product data.
Hide orders with particular statuses
To make the order grid even more informative and convenient, you can hide not only columns but also inquiries with certain statuses like ‘cancelled’ or ‘payment review’. This option is really a time savior when you need to manage a long list of orders.
Do you want to extend your product grid functionality?
Widen the default product grid with our Product Grid with Editor. Add a limitless number of custom column sets and apply the Magento 2 custom grid filter to find required products faster.
Extend the functionality with Magento 2 Order Export and benefit from fast order data exporting in any convenient format directly sent by email or uploaded to your server.
Check Magento 2 Custom Checkout to collect comprehensive data and conveniently manage it via the grid. You can also use our magento 2 order comment extension plugin to create order attributes of different types.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: Magento 2 Bulk Change Category.
To fix the sales order grid not updating problem in Magento 2, you can configure scheduled grid updates. You can use our Cron Scheduler extension which simplifies the order management process allowing you to monitor and manage the entire process directly from the admin panel. The second problem is coming next. How to Add Track Order link with the Order on Order History Page in Magento 2:Copy the vendor/magento/module-sales/view/frontend/templates/order/history.phtml file in your theme under the below path:app/design/frontend/Themes/Yourtheme/Magento_Sales/templates/order/history.phtmlRead the FULL answer
How to fix the problem with the order grid not updating?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
The Extended Order Grid extension help me a lot to manage the new orders in the admin panel, saving me time in the process. Amasty support helped me all the time... in the installation and after that.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- New we added new columns for you to show on grid some additional information such as rate, total quantity of ordered items and grand total excluding tax
- New we covered the extension with MFTF tests. It will help to enhance the extension quality and stability
- Fix we fixed the issue with the title for SKU column
- Fix we fixed the issue with changing the column titles
- Fix we fixed the issue occurred when excluding the column used for sorting
- Fix we fixed the issue with filtering when ‘total paid' is zero
- Fix we fixed the issue with reindexing
- Fix we fixed the issue with the 'Qty Available' filtration on Orders grid
- Fix we fixed the issue with the ‘Columns’ tab missed in Orders grid
- Fix we resolved the problem with column titles in Orders grid when changing a grid view
- Fix we fixed the issue with exporting directly from the Orders grid
- Fix we resolved the issue with the column ‘Qty Available’ when Magento Inventory Management is enabled
- Fix we fixed the exception appeared when filtering by order attribute field
- Fix we fixed the issue with displaying order grid in admin panel
- Fix we fixed invalid column names in order grid (Row Total, Subtotal) and invalid currency sign
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we solved the problem with reindexing order attributes in grid
- FixL we solved the problem with saving grid columns
- Improvement we improved the display of the order items in the grid
- Fix the issue with displaying labels in the columns was fixed
- Fix we resolved the problem with order grid displaying
- Improvement we improved the search for nonexistent data making it significantly faster
- Fix the issue with displaying tracking numbers on grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with displaying thumbnails on grid was resolved
- Fix the possible 500 error on the 'stores > inventory > source' page was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- New new columns 'Total Due' & 'Total Paid' have been added to the grid
- New the ability to display the available Qty of the ordered product on the order grid was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento Enterprise was enhanced
- Fix the issue with the order export on Magento 2.2.5 was resolved
- Fix the problem with indexer was resolved
- Fix the issue with export was fixed
- Fix the issue with the table prefix was resolved
- Improvement stability enhancement was implemented
- Fixed an issue with the wrong product details on the order grid in Magento Commerce (Enterprise Edition)
- Fixed an issue with more than 1 order attribute on the order grid
- Fixed an issue with the grid filters
- Fixed an issue with the empty order status in the module configuration
- Fixed an issue with reindex
- Compatibility with the Amasty Efficient Order Export and Amasty Order Notes extensions were added
- Fixed an issue with filtering by status and SKU
- Fixed an issue with getting destination country for shipping
- Fixed a notice and set the correct Track Order URL
- Fixed issue with error after run export from grid
- Fixed issue with "Print Invoice" action
- Fixed issue with duplicate "Export buttons" on grid
- Fixed issue with visibility of the amasty_ogrid_sales_order_protect_code and amasty_ogrid_sales_order_store_id fields on the grid.
- Fixed issues with product details column.
- New feature: Order Tax, Tax Amount and Order comments columns are added to the grid.
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
- Incorrect address display on the grid is fixed.
- Indexing issue is fixed.
- Сompatibility with extensions: Order Archive, Order Notes, Order Status, Order Attributes, Customer order number is added.
- Better compatibility with the Advanced Permissions extension
- Minor fix for working with shipping/billing fields
- Possibility to export tracking number both with other data from the orders grid
- Possibility to display tracking number and tracking link on orders grid
- New possibility to hide orders with specified statuses
- A number of fixes and improvements
- Compatibility improvements