Order fulfillment is an essential part of a daily Magento 2 routine for any store administrator. This time-consuming process requires maximal accuracy and concentration. If you want to reduce the time you spend on order processing in your store or need to improve your personal performance, take a look at our Magento 2 order fulfillment tool collection.
In this section, we offer an exclusive selection of modules developed for effective work with customer orders. Be it an order grid or a checkout page, everything can be easily upgraded for better performance.Interested? Try them out!
Extend the default Magento 2 order management functionality with the ability to delete orders. Erase unnecessary orders and related information or move them to archive. Set automatic order grid clearance periods to keep it up-to-date.
- Completely remove orders and related information
- Configure automatic order archiving
- Access order archive on a separate grid
- Hide archived orders on the frontend
- Delete or archive orders using API
Increase your order grid functionality - add customer, product, shipping or billing attributes to see only relevant order info and rapidly search for orders.
- Filter orders by weight, subtotal, discount amount
- Search for orders by customer group, phone or email
- Show product thumbnails on the order grid
- Shipping and payment methods and other info
- Remove particular default columns from the grid
Drive sales for out of stock or just announced products! Allow buyers to easily pre order or backorder goods that are unavailable for immediate delivery. Get a powerful marketing research tool to analyze customers’ demands.
- Allow to pre-order upcoming or out of stock items
- Efficiently analyze your customers’ needs
- Improve your store order management
- Use pre order function for simple, configurable, grouped or bundle products
- Create custom pre-order buttons and notes
- Fully optimized for mobile
Add an unlimited number of extra fields to your checkout page to easily collect and process additional order related data. Display all created order attributes on a handy backend grid to keep necessary information at hand.
- Create order attributes of different types
- Use flexible conditions for attribute fields display
- Display additional attributes info on the order grid
- Add custom attributes to emails and PDF documents
- Show extra attributes depending on a shipping method
- Mobile ready
Turn refunds into revenue, apply the automated return system to scale up sales. Thank customers for shopping in your store with credit and build their loyalty.
- Grant store credits to motivate your customers make new purchases
- Easily add custom store credit amount to enhance customers’ loyalty
- Allow customers to spend their store credits on purchase
- Quickly refund orders with store credits to boost sales
- Let customers track their store credit and refunds on their Account
- Notify shoppers about any changes in their store credit balance
Magento 2 Admin Actions log is designed to enhance your store security and protect data from possible hacker and other malicious attacks. Get complete visibility of every change made in your store admin panel!
- Track automatically all logged actions
- Keep log details for a predefined time period
- Restore recent changes of specific items
- Get notifications about all login attempts
- Manage all active working sessions
- Monitor admin navigation history
Grow sales revenue by automatically processing multiple orders faster with Magento 2 Bulk Order. Easily send invoices, submit shipments and edit tracking numbers right from the grid just in a few clicks.
- Manage orders in bulk right from the grid
- Apply chosen actions to multiple orders in one go
- Display and edit tracking numbers on a handy grid
- Utilize action combinations to process orders faster
Easily manage orders export. Configure flexible export profiles and gather all valuable order data, including the data generated by third-party extensions.
- Rapid export of order, product, shipping & customer info
- Create profiles and automate Magento 2 order export process
- Generate CSV or XML files
- Send export files by email or upload via FTP/SFTP
- Export order data created by third-party extensions
Provide high-quality service and individual approach to each customer by including dealers in your business model. With this convenient tool, you can effectively manage the work of your sales reps and monitor their productivity.
- Assign customers to personal dealers
- Let shoppers select their dealers
- Display dealer information on the frontend
- See the list of orders assigned to each dealer
- Use notifications to coordinate and control sales reps
- Mobile ready
- Easily convert HTML code to PDF template
- Use preconfigured templates or create a custom one
- Add unlimited quantity of templates
- Automatically attach PDF files to sales emails
- Print PDF files in bulk from admin panel
Easily manage multi-vendor stores by assigning custom role permissions to specific managers. Let them see and edit only particular products, categories, store views and websites.
- Restrict access by store view or website
- Separate category/product management
- Manage access to CMS elements
- Limit access to product attributes
- Restrict access to dashboard statistics
Create informative order statuses to make order processing maximally clear both for customers and for admin users. Easily manage statuses on the grid and timely notify clients about status changes.
- Generate and manage custom order statuses
- Assign custom statuses to order states
- Easily sort orders by statuses on the grid
- Notify customers about status change
- Use separate email templates per status and store view
This extension helps you to perform Magento 2 checkout customization by adding extra fields of various types. Gather comprehensive order data in a convenient way both for customers and admins. Smoothly manage info in custom input forms using the order grid.
- Add diverse custom fields to the checkout page
- Display custom fields under flexible conditions
- Work on custom checkout fields via the order grid
- Include input forms in PDF and printable HTML documents and emails
- Hide / display custom fields with regard to a selected shipping method
- Access all module features on mobile devices
Equip your Magento store with a handy tool to easily delete or archive orders. Schedule automatic archive creation to keep your orders grid clean and up-to-date.
- Automatically archive any orders you need
- Delete orders and order related data
- Show archived orders on a separate grid
- Manage archive schedule
- API support to manage archived orders outside the admin panel
- Get 20+ ready-made essential e-commerce reports
- Have all key metrics at hand on the informative dashboard
- Track your sales performance in real time
- Build an unlimited number of custom reports
- Use multiple filters for extra accuracy
- Easily customize graphs and data grids
Optimize your order management by creating order notes and marking them with colored flags, badges and other labels. Now you can control the chaos on your order grid and visualize order process.
- Add important notes and process orders efficiently
- Organize and prioritize orders
- Mark orders with flags or badges to recognize a priority at a glance
- Automatically add labels to orders based on their order status
- Apply notes and labels in bulk
Provide your customers with a safe and seamless payment experience. Let your customers pay via a wide range of payment methods with no need to implement a custom integration endpoint for each one.
- Use one solution to cover all your payments needs
- Provide your payments flow with comprehensive security, including 3D Secure support
- Offer real-time payments via automatic invoicing
- Efficient configuration management and flexible refund issuing options
- Adapt to different screen sizes (from desktop to mobile) and invoke the numeric keyboard where relevant
Effectively manage payments in your store. Feel free to restrict payment methods by shipping address, customer groups, store view or product attributes in Magento 2. Restrict cash on delivery, check/money order etc.
- Improve productivity of your payment process
- Use shipping info to restrict payment methods
- Create restrictions based on product info
- Disable certain methods based on customer data
- Multiply business opportunities and decrease risks
- Enable instant product search by SKU/Name
- Allow mass adding products to the order list
- Let customers place quick orders via CSV file
- Enable buyers to choose custom product options
- Create an unlimited number of quick order lists
- Quickly migrate store data from/to other platforms and vendors
- Import/export orders to sync up with your reporting system
- Easily manage stock updates: change prices, add new products and more
- Enjoy handy mapping presets for Shopify and Magento 1
- Use a wide range of file formats and sources