Order Notes for Magento 2
Optimize your order management by creating order notes and marking them with colored flags, badges and other labels. Now you can control the chaos on your order grid and visualize order process.
- Add important notes and process orders efficiently
- Organize and prioritize orders
- Mark orders with flags or badges to recognize a priority at a glance
- Automatically add labels to orders based on their order status
- Apply notes and labels in bulk
Speed up your order management process
Highlight orders with flags and add notes to them
Managing a store fast and accurately is a highly complicated task. This order management tool helps to highlight orders with flags, badges and various symbols for easy priority recognition and clarity. Moreover, you can add notes for each order right on the order grid. For example, you can leave comments like 'Call the client about delivery', 'Package today', etc.
Apply multiple labels to one order
Let's say you would like to mark an urgent order somehow and its shipping method. Therefore, you can create two columns of labels for such order. And surely, it's possible to add order notes for each column.
Prioritize your orders
When you prioritize tasks, your work is simplified in times and you can finish it fast. It's a common thing that some orders are more urgent than others, so now you can clearly indicate them with flags. Set priority for each flag and then sort orders by the flag priority to see the urgent orders on top. You don't need to waste your time on search anymore!
Assign flags or badges based on order status automatically
This Magento extension allows highlighting orders automatically according to their order status. For example, you can set a red flag with 'high priority' that will be assigned automatically to orders with 'Suspected Fraud' status. Or set a flag with 'low' priority to orders with 'Complete' status, etc. This automation saves a lot of your time and helps to react quickly to order status changes.
Assign flags based on shipping and payment methods automatically
It is also possible to apply flags automatically to orders with certain shipping and payment methods. Customize the order grid to your needs by using various sorting conditions.
Mark orders in bulk
And one more time-saving option: with this extension you have the ability to assign labels to multiple orders in one go. All you need is just to select necessary orders and apply an appropriate flag.
Use readymade flags or create your own
The extension provides you with a catchy set of flags. But if you wish, you can edit default icons and upload an unlimited number of icons created by your own.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3 (including 2.3.5)
- Fix we fixed the issue with mass actions displayed not only in Orders grid, but also in other grids.
- Fix the issue with changing a flag on the grid was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the mass actions display on the order grid in Magento 2.2.X
- Fixed an issue with JS on the order grid
- Fixed an issue with using not visible shipping methods
- PHP 7.1 compatibility was improved