Payment Restrictions for Magento 2
Effectively manage payments in your store. Feel free to restrict payment methods by shipping address, customer groups, store view or product attributes in Magento 2. Restrict cash on delivery, check/money order etc.
- Improve productivity of your payment process
- Use shipping info to restrict payment methods
- Create restrictions based on product info
- Disable certain methods based on customer data
- Multiply business opportunities and decrease risks
SAFE PAYMENT PROCESS IN MAGENTO
It is very important to properly organize the payment process in your store because receiving payments for products – is the core of every business. With the help of the Payment Restrictions module you can create various rules to effectively manage access to Magento 2 payment methods in your store as well as create flexible conditions for certain customers or products.
What is Magento 2 Payment Restrictions?
Magento 2 payment restrictions is a supportive tool helping you to limit payment options for some reason. It may be the specifics of a certain state, region and even area, or just a particular marketing campaign. Customer groups, store view and some product attributes can also serve as a ground for payment restrictions in Magento 2.
Flexible restriction settings
The module allows you to create flexible payment rules with various options. For example, you can restrict access to some Magento 2 payment methods for the customers from certain countries and give more options to the trusted clients. In other situation, you can allow bank transfer for the wholesale customers, who order a big amount of goods. Thus, with the extension you’ll be able to fine tune your payment system to maximize its productivity.
Adjustable functionality for effective PAYMENT RESTRICTIONS
Create restrictions based on product attributes
Use product attributes to create Magento 2 product based payment methods restrictions. For example, you can disable ‘check/money order’ method for cheap items or for products of a certain material.
Use customer groups to limit Magento 2 payment methods
With the help of the extension it is possible to provide privileged groups of customers with additional payment options such as ‘cash on delivery’ or ‘check/money order’. At the same time you can disable offline payments for not logged in store users.
Use shipping info to create payment limitations
You can use different shipping parameters (e.g. country, city, state, zip code etc.) as the base for the restriction in your Magento 2 store. Say, restrict 'cash on delivery' method for the regions where your couriers don’t deliver goods.
Set certain day and time when a payment method should be restricted
Payment rule options allow setting certain day and time when the method will be restricted. Let’s say your online shop doesn’t work on Sundays, so you can restrict all the methods for this day.
Set up payment conditions using customer attributes
Use customer attributes to create Magento 2 payment method rules with special conditions for individual buyers. Various attributes such as shipping address, date of registration, customer group, gender and many others are at your disposal.
Specify the products to which the rule should be applied
You can restrict payments for all products, backorders only or ‘non backorders’ - the products that are in stock and can be ordered right now.
Payment restrictions can be applied both on front end and in admin panel
To avoid cases when admin forgets that certain magento payment gateways can't be used for some customers or situations, you can set the restrictions to apply in admin panel as well.
Use store view and website to restrict methods in Magento 2
This option can be very useful in case you have several websites in different countries or for different customer groups.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
To my surprise the app refused working on magento 2.1.3 version. But a helpful amasty team almost instantly improved the compatibility and after some tweaking, the app runs great. Would I recommend this plugin and this developer? Definitely yes.
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Improvement we implemented a stability enhancement for MFTF tests
- Fix the issue with filtering restriction rules on grid by id was resolved
- Improvement now extension covered by Magento Functional Testing Framework tests
- Fix the issue with conditions validation was resolved
- Fix the issue with error while rule creating was resolved
- Fix the issue with compilation failing was resolved
- Fix the issue with saving rules for admin with restricted websites scope was fixed
- Fix the issue with validation configurable products was resolved
- Fix minor adjustments.
- Fix installation error caused by incompatibility with php7.2 was fixed.
- Fix the issue with conditions saving was resolved
- Fix the issue with upgrading extension was fixed
- Improvement the ability to use several coupon codes for the cart price rules was added
- Fix the issue with multi-currency conversion was resolved
- Fix the issue with loading checkout page was resolved
- New now, the extension incorporates the Advanced Conditions
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- New PayPal Express payment method support implemented.
- Localization updated.
- Improved compatibility with Amasty Gift Card extension
- Stability improvements
- Fix for system module Common Rules, no changes in Payment Restrictions logic
- Fixed an issue with orders-related conditions
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2.2 was improved
- Compatibility with Amasty Gift Card was improved
- Fixed the issue with rules that were not worked correctly when the customer groups condition was applied.
- The ACL issue was fixed.
- The missing advanced conditions were fixed.
- Improved Magento 2.2 compatibility and migration from older versions
- New Subtotal condition can be set up to include Tax and Discounts
- New Purchase History can now be used in Conditions
- Extension architecture changes
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Compatibility for Magento 2.1.3 and Enterprise Edition improved
- Various minor bugfixes