Subscriptions & Recurring Payments for Magento 2
Grow revenue by selling products on the subscription basis and getting sustainable recurring payments with Magento 2 Subscription extension.
- Sell subscriptions alongside regular products
- Charge initial fees and offer free trials
- Get recurring payments via PayPal and Stripe
- Automatically notify customers on subscription events
- Easily track and manage all subscriptions on a handy grid
According to statistics, acquiring new customers costs five times more than retaining current ones. But most businesses fail to provide customers with effective tools which contribute to building long-term relations. This causes great profit losses.
Benefit from building stable long-term relations with customers and get more sales with Magento 2 Recurring Payments. Sell subscriptions alongside regular products and thus contribute to sustainable recurring revenue growth.
What benefits do you get for your store
Increase profits by turning one-time sales into recurring ones
Stay cost-effective by lowering customer acquisition costs
Build brand loyalty by ensuring a high-quality user experience
TURN ONE-TIME PURCHASES INTO RECURRING SALES WITH SUBSCRIPTIONS
Get stable sales with Magento 2 Subscription
Offer subscriptions alongside regular products to trigger long-term repeat sales. Let customers simultaneously purchase both regular products and subscriptions. They will receive a single charge for the initial order, and then - separate recurring payments within each subscription.
Save time with automatic recurring invoicing
When a customer subscribes to a product, the module automatically creates a billing cycle. New invoices are automatically generated in the admin area and in the customer account section. You can set tough billing terms or let customers choose the appropriate frequency of payments.
Build up trust with free trials
Contribute to customer loyalty by offering free trials. With Magento 2 Recurring Payments extension, you can set up the duration of the trial period. After its ending customers will be charged a normal subscription price.
Charge initial fees
The extension lets you charge an initial subscription fee. It can be especially useful when you run free trials. Simply specify the initial fee type (fixed amount or percent of product price) and its amount. The fee will be charged once and automatically removed from the recurring invoices.
Cover the whole world with PayPal Intergation
PayPal is available in over 200 countries and provides a variety of payment plans, which is ideal for international merchants. Stay competitive being in touch with your customers globally.
Enjoy integration with the Stripe payment gateway
Keep your store payments secure with the payment gateway and 3D Secure support by Stripe. Besides, Stripe supports 135+ different currencies via international or local payment methods.
Retain subscribers with discounts
Make appealing subscription deals by offering discounted prices to those who subscribe. You can define the discount type and its amount as well as limit the number of discounted cycles. Also, you’re able to adjust subscription prices to each particular product.
Flexible subscriptions management
Let customers efficiently operate subscriptions in their accounts. A customer can easily cancel a subscription at any time. As for admin users, they can track all subscriptions with their details on a special grid.
Instantly change sales strategy
With Magento 2 Subscription, you can choose to make particular products available only for subscription or only for a regular purchase. You can also make them available for both these options and change your decision at any time. Moreover, you can set trial periods, initial fees and special discounts per each product separately.
Send automatic email notifications
Notify customers upon important events concerning their subscriptions:
- When a subscription is purchased;
- When the trial period ends;
- When a subscription is canceled.
FULLY COMPLIANT WITH THE PSD2 EU LEGISLATION
Provide users with a safe way to pay online
Anyone involved with the processing of card data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). The Subscription and Recurring Payments module for Magento 2 transmits all sensitive data directly to the payment processor provider without passing through your servers. This way, you can be sure that customers’ card information is fully protected.
Fight fraud with the help of 3D Secure
Significantly lower the amount of fraud and chargebacks by using the 3D Secure card verification process. 3D Secure adds an extra layer of fraud protection and helps to prevent malicious actions, aimed to steal users’ sensitive information. You can make the 3D Secure verification mandatary for all cards that support it with magento subscription plugin. Guarantee a safe payment process and let users prove their identity to the bank.
What are subscriptions and recurring payments?
Recurring billing is the same as a subscription for a product or service. So basically, it's an ongoing payment for an order you choose to place, say, every month. Thus, a customer provides the credit card info to pay for the product every month or any other fixed period.
Speed up shopping process with advanced checkout pageIncrease conversions and reduce abandoned cart rate by providing customers with improved checkout page. See Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension to make your page easy to handle.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Improvement load speed of the pages containing customer subscriptions data was improved. Now it takes less time to render My Subscriptions grid.
- Fix some known issues with Stripe integration were fixed.
- Fix email issue related to customers not receiving notification emails on some occasions was resolved.
- Fix Transaction Log records duplication issue was fixed.
- New more payment gateways are now available! We added a new integration to the list of payment methods supported by our Subscriptions & Recurring Payments extension. From now on, your customers will be able to pay for their subscriptions via PayPal.
- New modular architecture is here! We made some changes to the core of the module to allow for better expandability, so that more payment gateway integrations will be available to you in the upcoming future. Please note that in order to update to this version you may need to install additional packages as well as get rid of obsolete module’s files (it’s completely safe).
- Improvement support of the 3D Secure v2 was added. Now the module is completely compliant with Strong Customer Authentication (PSD2).
- Compatibility compatibility with Stripe v3.0.0 by Amasty was improved - feel free to update the extension to the latest version.
- Fix issues with subscription products discount displayed incorrectly were resolved.
- Fix we solved the problem with secret webhook selector in extension configuration
- Fix we resolved the problem with exception on shopping cart "Array to string conversion"