Subscriptions & Recurring Payments for Magento 2
- Sell subscriptions to generate stable cash flow
- Create custom subscription plans to cover any demand
- Accept payments via PayPal and Cash on Delivery
- Accept recurring payments with Amazon Pay via addon
- Allow multi-currency transactions with Amasty Stripe
- Retain users with free trials, discounts, and free delivery
- Compatible with the Jet Theme by Amasty
Every retailer dreams of an infinite revenue stream but shoppers are used to buying occasionally. This holds store owners from planning stocks and increases expenses on customer acquisition. Subscription is a revenue stream type that will help you build long-term relationships with customers but default Magento 2 doesn’t have functionality for recurring payments.
Grow business letting users buy subscriptions alongside with regular products. Install Magento 2 Subscriptions and Recurring Payments module to create numerous subscription plans and customize them, meeting shoppers’ demands. The extension supports popular payment systems like Stripe and PayPal. Thus, users can subscribe to their favorite products in a few clicks.
What benefits do you get for your store
Grow profits turning one-time sales into recurring ones
Stay cost-effective lowering expenses on clients acquisition
Motivate new purchases offering trials and discounts
Streamline sales with popular payment methods
Turn one-time sales into recurring purchases
Reduce maintenance costs with automated management
Keep track on cash-on-delivery payments
The module automatically creates all subscriptions for Cash on Delivery payment method via Cron jobs. This way, you’ll get up-to-date information on the number of subscription orders and products in the backend. It is a very convenient method to manage subscriptions in a timely manner.
Save time with automatic recurring invoicing
When a customer subscribes to a product, the module automatically creates a Magento billing cycle. New invoices are automatically generated in the admin area and in the customer account section. You can set fixed billing terms or let customers choose the appropriate frequency of payments.
FULLY COMPLIANT WITH THE PSD2 EU LEGISLATION
Provide users with a safe way to pay online
Anyone involved with the processing of credit cards’ data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). The Subscription and Recurring Payments module for Magento 2 transmits all sensitive data directly to the payment processor without passing through your servers. This way, you can be sure that customers’ credit card information is fully protected.
Fight fraud with the help of 3D Secure
Lower the amount of fraud and chargebacks using the 3D Secure card verification process. 3D Secure adds an extra layer of fraud protection and helps to prevent the theft of users’ sensitive information. You can make the 3D Secure verification mandatory for all credit cards that support it. Guarantee a safe payment process with the Magento subscription plugin and let users prove their identity to the bank.
Grow sales with user-generated contentIntegrate Magento 2 Instagram Shop extension to effortlessly embed user-generated content by displaying colorful image galleries on the store pages.
Yes, HTTPS and TLS of at least v1.2 are required by Stripe itself. Follow the link below to see the details and guidelines.
For smooth work, Stripe demands TLS of at least v1.2 , HTTPS and stripe/stripe-php library. Please see full answer for detailed instructions.Read the FULL answer
Are there any additional system requirements to use your Stripe functionality?
How to install Stripe Payment for Magento 2 and its requirements?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- Improvement dependencies of extensions with MFTF tests were moved to main package of product
- Improvement we updated extensions dependencies in the main package
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages particular for Magento 2.3.5+ and Magento 2.4.0+
- Improvement we enhanced code quality of extension according to new Add-On Amazon Payment
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.0 was added
- New we developed an improvement for the subscription plans management which makes the subscription process convenient and flexible - create as many subscription plans as you need and set custom pricing for each of them depending on its options: billing frequency, trial period duration, initial fee, discount, number of discounted cycles, etc.
- New there is a new Subscription Plans grid added. Manage all the subscription plans within your Magento instance in one place with ease.
- Improvement we improved the Order placement flow in order to allow your customers setting Subscriptions orders with zero Order Total value
- Improvement we added a text block describing Trial period conditions on the storefront
- New we implemented a new feature that allows store customers to schedule their subscriptions for products using convenient options: Subscription Period Start-End Date selectors, Billing & Delivery Cycles counter, Free Trial option and more
- Improvement we covered the whole codebase of the extension with MFTF tests to improve its stability and feature quality
- Improvement compatibility with Amasty One Step Checkout extension was improved
- Fix the invoice creation flow for the Stripe Payment gateway was fixed
- Fix we fixed some issues related to the Multi Address option of the Checkout process
- Fix we solved the problem with wrong subscriptions amount when using discounts
- Fix we solved the problem with adding subscription product to shopping cart
- New we added an integration with Cash on Delivery to the list of payment methods supported by our extension. Now it works with both default magento Cash on Delivery payment method and Amasty Cash on Delivery extension
- New ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Improvement load speed of the pages containing customer subscriptions data was improved. Now it takes less time to render My Subscriptions grid.
- Fix some known issues with Stripe integration were fixed.
- Fix email issue related to customers not receiving notification emails on some occasions was resolved.
- Fix Transaction Log records duplication issue was fixed.
- New more payment gateways are now available! We added a new integration to the list of payment methods supported by our Subscriptions & Recurring Payments extension. From now on, your customers will be able to pay for their subscriptions via PayPal.
- New modular architecture is here! We made some changes to the core of the module to allow for better expandability, so that more payment gateway integrations will be available to you in the upcoming future. Please note that in order to update to this version you may need to install additional packages as well as get rid of obsolete module’s files (it’s completely safe).
- Improvement support of the 3D Secure v2 was added. Now the module is completely compliant with Strong Customer Authentication (PSD2).
- Compatibility compatibility with Stripe v3.0.0 by Amasty was improved - feel free to update the extension to the latest version.
- Fix issues with subscription products discount displayed incorrectly were resolved.
- Fix we solved the problem with secret webhook selector in extension configuration
- Fix we resolved the problem with exception on shopping cart "Array to string conversion"