Product Parts Finder for Magento 2
Equip your store with an advanced search option. Let customers easily find necessary repair parts and components by placing year-make-model and other additional product filters on your website.
- Create year-make-model and similar filters
- Show part finders on home and category pages
- Add multiple selection options to each filter
- Import values for finder options
- Customize filter display
- Fully optimized for mobile
Customers usually focus on a few main product characteristics while looking for a necessary item, it's vital to provide them with a quick and clear way to find products by key parameters. An easy-to-use product finder is an essential feature for online stores selling spare car parts or accessories. It allows online shoppers to choose necessary information like year of production, car make and model or manufacturer and get a filtered list of relevant items.
Due to the Product Parts Finder extension for Magento 2 you'll be able to add product finders to home and category pages and provide customers with an unlimited number of filters and filter options wrapped in a handy dropdowns. Import product data for dropdown values using CSV files and easily customize finder design.
Apply our same name extension if you’re looking for an effective product grid filter for your Magento 2.
Automatically save selected optionsAll filter values specified by customers are immediately saved. This handy option allows online shoppers to browse through other store pages and then come back to the Magento 2 filter page without losing previously saved filter conditions.
Apply only one finder at a timeIf you place several finders on one page, the Magento 2 product finder tool will apply only one finder at a time and automatically clear already specified conditions for other finders.
Redirect to the product when only one resultIf you believe there is no need to display the search results, when there is only result available, there is a feature to redirect customers right to the product page they are looking for.
Show all search results in one relevant categoryIn case you add the filter block to a home or other CMS page and want to redirect all search results to one particular category - simply specify the custom destination URL in the extension's settings.
Quick partial searchAdvanced Magento 2 parts finder allows customers to select just one filter value in a finder to start looking for specific products. Therefore, selecting all options is not required.
Automatically load dropdown valuesIf the specified condition in first drop-down has a single value, the next filter drop-downs will be loaded automatically and customers will be directed to the search results.
Enrich finder options with images and labels
Make your parts finder more vivid and engaging for your shoppers. Arrange finder options the way you need, choosing:
- Images to display brands' and manufacturers' logo;
- Labels to display series or models more accurately;
- Images & Labels together;
- Default plain Dropdowns.
Show product finders on the home page
With the part finder Magento 2 extension, you can display product filter blocks on the store home page. Therefore, customers can start searching for necessary items right from the start without wasting time on exploring website categories.
Add multiple selection options to product filters
The product filter Magento 2 module enables you to create filters like year-make-model as well as much more complex finders. Depending on the product's specifics you can add as many different filters to each product finder as you need.
Place Finder on a category page with one click
The Magento 2 part finder module enables you to display product finders on any category page and apply filter conditions only for the category where they are displayed. You can multi-select categories and specify the position: i.e. sidebar, content.
Display Parts Finder in any location
The extension allows you to add the finder block in any layout. You can enrich the customer experience, placing the product finder in particular themes - the plugin generates a code of a finder to paste.
Manage universal products display
Universal products can be imported for each parts finder and shown in search results with every search query. This feature is very useful when you have products that match any parameters selection. You can also configure the extension so that universal products will be shown after more relevant search results.
Import values for filter options
To speed up finder configuration process import values for selection options in CSV format and assign them to corresponding products. View the imported data to check if everything is correct and up to date.
Import large files step by step
With the Magento 2 product filter extension you can easily import large size files piece by piece, and keep track of the import progress.
You can either import files manually with a drag-and-drop option or upload them via FTP. Once the files are downloaded it's possible to check all the imported files in the Import History tab.
Use ranges for numeric values
To make data import as easy as possible you can set ranges for numeric options. For instance, if you need to specify years 2005-2015, the extension will show products for all years from the specified interval. It allows you to create just one line in CSV file instead of 11.
Assign multiple products to one filter value
Flexible Magento 2 product filter settings allow you to link all necessary products to one product filter value. For example, assign multiple items to each year or manufacturer.
Ascending and descending sorting for filter values
With the Magento 2 year-make-model extension you can set either ascending or descending display order for each product finder option. Use alphabetic order for text values and numeric order for numeric values.
Easily manage finder records and remove in bulk
To delete or add a few new records to a product finder there is no need to replace the whole existing list with a new one. You can simply remove products via mass action and add new ones and their options manually in the admin panel.
Display compatible options
When customers navigate to a desired product page after filtering by the finder, they can additionally look for all the other compatible options of the product they are interested in.
Enhanced performance with large data volumes
The Magento 2 product filter module ensures stable work with large catalogs of 10k + products. Better module performance is determined by the usage of AJAX for options load. The data is stored in separate tables for easy and prompt access.
User-friendly parts finder block design
The design of boxes in the search dropdowns and forms is handy and responsive. You can fine tune the display of product finder according to your specific needs - either use one of the predefined Magento 2 product selector templates or generate your own ones. It's also possible to use both vertical and horizontal templates at the same time and show them in different locations.
Add pages to bookmarks
All pages with search results have their unique URLs and can be added to bookmarks. Therefore, customers won't have to waste their time trying to find the page with the products they've previously selected. Thus shoppers will be able to share custom links with particular search results with others.
LESS and CSS support
The extension allows you to customize your store website appearance with either CSS or LESS.
Efficiently manage cron tasks
Manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid from admin panel. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed.
Let your customers find more with Improved AJAX Layered NavigationApart from advanced search by parts, you can employ a feature-rich Product filter Magento 2 extension to let your customers freely sort products by any attribute.
In order to add and employ the Product Parts Finder block on the homepage, it is required to add the finder block code: block class="Amasty\Finder\Block\Form" block_id="finder_form" location="cms" id="2" in the Content text field of the CMS page "Homepage". After that flush your Magento cache and check how it works for you.
How can I add Parts Finder block on homepage?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix minor issue was resolved
- Improvement the working process with Big Data was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Magento_Elasticsearch6 was enhanced
- New ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Improvement minor enhancements and fixes were added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Magento v2.3.1 was enhacned
- Improvement now at the Product Page an empty 'Compatible Options' tab is hidden
- Compatibility compatibility with AMP for Blog Pro extension was improved
- New an API method to get the products collection by the finder options was added
- Improvement the configuration settings were improved
- Fix an issue with image import was resolved
- Fix an issue with filtering was resolved
- Improvement now compatible options at the product page are ordered by A-Z
- Fix an issue with missing input field validation was resolved
- Improvement several usability enhancements were implemented
- Improvement dropdown style for Display Type=Label/Image and Label/Image was enhanced
- Improvement fixed the directory for finder options images import
- Improvement automatic less file generation was added
- Improvement the Parts Finder Compatibility tab on the product page was enhacned
- Fix an issue with redirect from home page was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento CE 2.1.14 was improved
- Fix an issue with the products in finder created via API was resolved
- Fix an issue with redirect to the product page with one product in result was resolved
- Fix an issue with 'back' browser button was resolved
- Fix the issue with the finder API was fixed
- New allows to add images for the finder dropdown options to make them more eye catching
- Improvement configuration settings were reviewed and enhanced
- Fix the minor issues were resolved
- Fix the minor issue related to filtering results for two or more applied finders was fixed
- Improvement minor enhancements
- New allows to display all the finder filter options, which the product is compatible with, in the special tab at the product page
- Fix the issues with redirects to finder results when using FPC were resolved
- Improvement the module sets 'is_anchor' to 'yes' for the root categories during the installation
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Elastic Search extension was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Varnish Cache was added
- Fix the minor issues were resolved
- Fix the issue with webapi was resolved
- Fix the issue with the product grid in backend on M2.1.9 was resolved
- Fix the issue with the 'Redirect to product page when there is only one product in result' setting was resolved
- Fix the issue with finder on the default category was resolved
- Improvement a setting to enable finder on the search page was added in the finder configuration
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation ajax was added
- Fix issue with finder automatically added to the cms and search result pages was fixed
- New Includes the jQuery plugin that makes select boxes much more user-friendly and equips it with the search field
- Improvement the Mass Delete Action to the Finder Products Grid was added
- Fix minor fixes and improvements were added
- New Allows to specify the finder block position in the configuration
- New Allows to select the categories from the list in the configuration to enable the finder at
- Improvement information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fix an issue in Magento 2.1 with the 'Redirect to product page when there is only one product in result' option redirects to a 404 error when making a search with only one result was resolced
- New allows to manage Finder block visibility on the Default Category. It is useful when there are several finders added to the default category but you need to display only one of them at the frontend
- New allows to add Finder to the Default Category automatically in order to get the Finder working properly at the home and cms pages
- Removed the ?amfinder parameter from the URL when more than one product in the result
- Fixed an issue with Finder not resetting when 'Clear other (previous) finder conditions' setting is enabled
- Fixed an issue with the M2.1.x incompatibility. More details about the issue can be found here.
- Other minor fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue with a usage of a browser 'Back' button after a search in the Magento Open Source
- Fixed an issue with the CSV file import
- Compatibility with the Built-in Magento EE ElasticSearch
- New API Support introduced
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Code style refactoring
- Fixed an issue with the capital letters became the lower case after import data
- Disabled the caching for the finder block
- Redirect right to the product page when there is only one position in the search result
- Installation issue fixed
- Fixes for multiple Finders on the same page
- Minor code imporvements
- Cache-related issues fixed
- Fix for import not responding in case of import folder did not exist
- Added ability to show finder on any page
- Code is organized according to the new Magento standards
- Minor fix for JS event
- Better compatibility with Magento FPC
- Updated i18n files
- Fixed wrong caching in some cases
- Fixed UTF8 encoding for import
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1