Version 2.7.7 - March 15, 2019
– Fix: an issue with contact us page was resolved
Version 2.7.6 - January 17, 2019
– Fix: an issue with 'Apply Finders on Catalog Search Page' setting was resolved
Version 2.7.5 - November 15, 2018
– Compatibility: the compatibility with Amasty Shop by Brand extension was added
– Fix: the issue with the 'Finder block visibility on the Default Category' setting was resolved
Version 2.7.4 - October 29, 2018
– Fix: the issue with applying finder to current category was resolved
Version 2.7.2 - August 17, 2018
– New: the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful info right on the module configuration page
– Fix: the issue related to product import was fixed
Version 2.7.1 - August 13, 2018
– Improvement: the security enhancement was implemented
Version 2.7.0 - July 06, 2018
– New: allows to display all the finder filter options, which the product is compatible with, in the special tab at the product page
Version 2.6.1 - June 15, 2018
– Compatibility: compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation was enhanced
– Fix: the issue with the fields sort order in admin panel was resolved
– Fix: the issue with CMS pages was resolved
Version 2.6.0 - April 23, 2018
– New: Allows to select the categories from the list in the configuration to enable the finder at
– New: Allows to specify the finder block position in the configuration
Version 2.5.0 - April 02, 2018
– New: allows to add Finder to the Default Category automatically in order to get the Finder working properly at the home and cms pages
– New: allows to manage Finder block visibility on the Default Category. It is useful when there are several finders added to the default category but you need to display only one of them at the frontend
Version 2.4.3 - February 23, 2018
– Fixed an issue with the 'Apply finder for current category' setting
Version 2.4.2 - February 08, 2018
– Better Compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation extension
Version 2.4.1 - January 03, 2018
– Compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation has been improved. Fixed the problem with the navigation filters disappearing when finder is applied
– Fixed an issue with the disabled universal products
– Fixed the bug with the custom URL
Version 2.4.0 - December 08, 2017
– New: XLS/XLSX import introduced
– Disabled the caching for the finder block
– Code style refactoring
– Minor fixes and improvements
Version 2.3.0 - July 20, 2017
– Filtering performance improvements
– Enterprise Edition cache fix
– Display improvements
Version 2.2.13 - March 16, 2017
– Added possibility (controlled by a setting) to redirect to product page if only one product found
Version 2.2.12 - February 27, 2017
– Minor fix for URL redirect
Version 2.2.11 - January 25, 2017
– New options for redirect: Home page, Same page, Results page
Version 2.2.10 - November 30, 2016
– Fix for import not responding in case of import folder did not exist
Version 2.2.9 - September 16, 2016
– Import: auto detect line ending for files Mac, Linux, Windows
Version 2.2.8 - August 09, 2016
– Usability improvements. New Tab with pre-generated finder code.
Version 2.2.7 - July 12, 2016
– Option to not apply Finders on search results page
– Improvement for handling duplicate records with different letter case
Version 2.2.6 - June 10, 2016
– Improvements for data import
Version 2.2.5 - March 21, 2016
– JS modification for RWD theme
Version 2.2.4 - November 13, 2015
– Reset button now works well with all frontend URLs
Version 2.2.3 - November 03, 2015
– Compatibility with Magento 188.8.131.52
Version 2.2.2 - October 28, 2015
– Compatibility with Magento 184.108.40.206
Version 2.2.1 - October 19, 2015
– Auto load next drop-down if the current one has just a single value.
Version 2.2.0 - October 05, 2015
– Ability to upload files by FTP
– Ability to process large files by portions with visual indication
– Ability to parse files in a separate thread on schedule
– Import history and error log
Version 2.1.7 - July 15, 2015
– Fix for duplicate items when setting "Universal products last" is On
Version 2.1.5 - April 01, 2015
– Option to move universal products last
– Option to apply only current finder at the page with 2 or more different finders (like by part number or YMM)
– No EE full page cache for the pages with finder results
Version 2.1.4 - March 10, 2015
– https for secured pages to avoid browser warning messages
Version 2.1.2 - December 01, 2014
– New template `responsive` added, works well for new RWD theme
Version 2.1.1 - October 30, 2014
– Fix for AJAX and HTTPS websites
Version 2.1.0 - August 07, 2014
– Bug fix for reseting filter when SEO URLs enabled
Version 2.0.8 - July 01, 2014
– Ability to redirect customer to home page when they reset finder in some child category
– Fixed issue with manual finder entry edit in admin area.
Version 2.0.6 - March 10, 2014
– Prevents XSS vulnerability when use static URLs
Version 2.0.5 - December 19, 2013
– * minor code refactoring
Version 2.0.4 - November 19, 2013
– Ability to filter search results
– Auto Submit fix
Version 2.0.2 - September 10, 2013
– New ability to start search when a value in the last dropdown is selected.
Version 2.0.0 - June 24, 2013
– Ability to bookmark pages with search results – each page has its unique URL.
– Ability to implement the products finder only for a current category. Thus, the products in all other categories will be displayed without any changes.
Version 1.1.4 - May 02, 2013
– Custom destination url for each finder.
– Bugfix: removal of related universal products on finder deletion
Version 1.1.3 - March 29, 2012
– Universal product feature.
– Addition and deletion of individual product records.
Version 1.1.1 - December 11, 2012
– Two search modes - one, when all options are selected and the other one, when at least one option is selected.
– Ability to specify range for numeric options. E.g. if you specify 1990-2012, the extension will add the product to all years starting from 1990 till 2012.
– Ascending and descending sorting options for dropdown values.
– Bugfix of import error for cases when several finders had the same values.
Version 1.1.0 - May 15, 2012
– Ability to import multiple SKUs in one line in CSV.
– Ability to add product finders to the home page.
– Ability to display the same finder as both vertical and horizontal in different places. For example as vertical in one location and as horizontal in the other location.