As we dive into August, Amasty is proud to present the results of our hard work throughout July. Always on a mission to boost your e-commerce business, we continuously rethink, expand, and fine-tune the functionality of our Magento extensions. And we're excited to share the updates and improvements we’ve implemented over the previous month.
Explore the latest updates to Amasty products and discover the enhanced possibilities they bring to the table!
New features in Magento 2 extensions
- We've improved system messages and resolved the Payment Method block style issues on the Checkout page.
- Checkout field validation has been significantly revamped. There are no more issues related to the delivery method choice, PayPal payment selection, and filled-out custom checkout fields.
- We've added 14 new Magento Functional Testing Framework (MFTF) tests to thoroughly test critical module functionality.
- Additionally, we've removed some code duplicates and optimized Action Groups.
- Clients now can't submit a quote without filling out email fields.
- You will no longer have duplicate addresses in the Billing and Shipping Address fields when creating an order from the admin panel.
- You can now disable automatic customer account creation when a guest submits a quote.
- The issue with placing two orders for one approved quote was resolved.
- It is now possible to handle most actions on Quotes (as well as get notes and remarks data) via REST API.
- Emails now display custom product options whenever applicable.
- We've introduced minor UI improvements to the module.
- We've ensured full compatibility of the module with Hyvä Theme. You can find the 'amasty/module-out-of-stock-hyva-compatibility' package in composer suggest. (Note: The compatibility is available as part of an active product subscription or Support Subscription)
- All composer file dependencies now function correctly.
- The module installation and npm run build-prod command now run smoothly.
- Amasty Store Locator is now read and write compatible with GraphQL. You can find the ‘amasty/module-store-locator-graphql’ package in composer suggest. (Note: The compatibility is available as part of an active product subscription or Support Subscription).
- We have significantly improved the module’s performance to speed up the loading of location attributes, maps, pages, and locations. (Important! Upon updating, third-party customizations on your Magento instance may be incompatible with the module).
- We’ve improved the dropdown type location attribute UI by changing the default option to 'Please Select'.
- The error occurring on a location page when the URL contains 'amlocator' has been fixed.
- 'Amasty Store Locator' sample file can now be easily imported on PHP 8.2.
- The backorder value now remains unchanged on the release date.
- The pre-order button is now available even if there are value errors in the stock_status field of the cataloginventory_stock_status table.
- Pre-order notes will now always appear on configurable products pages.
- We have enhanced the behavior of in-stock child products treated as pre-order items.
- The cross-sell products block now correctly displays the Pre Order button instead of the Add to Cart button.
- Loading pre-order products by SKU via API has been improved.
- Amasty's Google Rich Snippets module is now compatible with GraphQL. You can find the 'amasty/module-google-rich-snippets-graphql' package for installation in composer suggest. (Note: the compatibility is available as part of an active product subscription or Support Subscription).
- Amasty's SEO Toolkit is now compatible with GraphQL. You can find the 'amasty/module-seo-toolkit-lite-graphql' package for installation in composer suggest. (Note: the compatibility is available as part of an active product subscription or Support Subscription).
- We’ve added compatibility with Hyvä Theme for Automatic Related Products. You can find the ‘amasty/module-mostviewed-hyva-compatibility’ package for installing in composer suggest (Note: the compatibility is available as part of an active product subscription or Support Subscription).
- Compatibility with Amasty’s Out of Stock Notification has been revamped and products are now added via a popup window.
- Compatibility with the latest version of Amasty’s Google Rich Snippets extension has been improved.
- The compatibility issue with PHP 8.2 has been resolved.
- We've fixed the error related to order status change during mass action update.
- Products are now displayed correctly when the "If ANY of these conditions are TRUE" condition is applied to the category.
- We have fixed an error that occurred when a customer proceeded to order payment without filling out the order attributes on the checkout page.
- Opening orders with attributes now works correctly even if a product from an order was removed.
- The compatibility issue with PHP 8.2 on the Finder creation page has been fixed.
- We've improved the 'suggest' section of the composer.json file.
- You now have the option to hide Omnibus prices for specific customer groups.
- You can conveniently view Website information directly on the Price Change History grid.
Fine-tuned and slightly improved:
The Amasty team is constantly working hard to bring you the best Magento experience possible. Stay tuned for more enhancements coming your way next month!