Banner Slider for Magento 2
Bring more purchases to your store by attracting customer attention to your special offers with sticky sliders. Create an unlimited number of eye-catching banner sliders with no programming skills required.
- Locate banners anywhere at store based on your needs
- Highlight sliders with a rich set of animation effects
- Schedule limited-time promo campaigns
- Automatically resize images for smartphones
- Set up separate views for mobile and desktop
- Lead customers to purchases by adding target URLs
- Benefit from compatibility with Jet Theme by Amasty
Static banners became a victim of the so-called ad blindness, now people are used to ignoring them. Using animated banner sliders instead is more effective as they trigger visitors’ attention with movement. Unfortunately, default Magento options in creating banner sliders are limited, as well as the ability to customize the design.
Magento 2 Banner Slider is a helper in promoting new products and special offers. Adjust slider’s design elements, configure animation effects, and link banners to your bestsellers, landings, or any other target pages. Enjoy user-friendly configurations and make necessary customizations with no special skills required.
What makes Banner Slider a win-win?
Beautify store pages with sliders visible for certain customer groups/ store views only
Convert visitors into leads by creating clickable banners leading to your best offers
Attract customers’ attention to particular products or services with rich animation effects
Bring attention to your special offers
Highlight banners with animation effects
Use various animation effects like slider autoplay to attract users’ attention to a particular product or service advertised. Configure how quickly to change the animation up to a millisecond leaving your offering readable for users.
Add text to banners to generate more clicks
Adjust banners with any informative or catchy text to be seen on a mouse hover. Motivate shoppers to click by creating triggering titles and subtitles. Stay calm about the text visibility as it’s displayed on a light cover contrasting with the text.
Choose where to navigate your shoppers
Beautiful carousels regardless of their placement are useless unless they are leading to products or landing pages you promote. Specify target URLs for each banner in a carousel to create profitable customer journey maps at your website.
Enhance slider UX with extra design elements
Navigate customers through the banners on a slider by adding extra functional elements. Choose from several pre-made designs of pagination bullets and slider arrows to make sliders user-friendly, switch them on/off upon you choice.
A banner slider sample with the split slideshow animation and navigation bullets & arrows enabled
Maintain stable page loading speed
This extension was designed to keep a website's performance sustainable. We integrated lazy initialization that helps with speed optimization by stopping the sliders from loading until users see them.
Run promo campaigns limited in time
Our extension allows you to schedule an active period for all the banners individually. It is specifically useful when you need to define the specific time frames for banners to be available, e.g. for the season sales or special limited-time offers.
Adjust banners for mobiles easier
Use a separate configuration for the mobile and desktop views to customize the shopping experience of your customers on all devices. Specify what banners and of what size to show only on mobiles or only on the desktop.
Track the performance of your banners
Track the CTR, impressions and clicks for your banners to know how good particular banners in sliders are performing. Choose the ones which work more effectively and timely make the necessary changes using valuable insights from the stats.
Where can I display banner sliders?
Display slider on any page of your store
Smoothly configure slider displays for any product and category pages, or even embed them in CMS pages like a Home page or a Contact us page. Find the best strategic place and start promoting products or special offers in a few clicks.
Use category trees to reach more display flexibility
The Magento 2 slider extension uses widgets for the purpose of embedding sliders on a website. Use category tree within the Custom Layout settings for specifying a certain circle of categories of CMS pages where your slider will be displayed. Alternatively, you can embed sliders in the Magento 2 widgets directly by configuring the CMS page content.
Avoid mixing up banners and sliders
thanks to separate configuration grids
Banner preview from the slider configurations page
The banner preview feature helps to quickly navigate through the banners assigned to a specific slider.
Specify the audience for your banners
Specify customer groups for your banners and set up store views for your sliders. Quickly create new and manage existing banners and sliders from separate grids.
Quickly change the order of banners in a slider
Change order of the banners in a slider in a split second with the drag-n-drop feature.
Fit to any screen resolution with auto resizing
The extension automatically resizes banner images for the size of your slider. Our Magento 2 Slider will take the auto height and resize width proportionally depending on the viewport. Thus, all image transformations will occur as smoothly as possible.
Future development plans
- Slider preview from the backend;
- Option to create product and video carousels;
- Option to add button on a slider;
- More options for customizing the slider design;
- Optimization for PWA Storefront;
- More animation effects.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- New we added an option to schedule the banner display: you can set start and end dates to show banners only during a set period
- New we designed the CTR functionality for banners: now you can evaluate how often your banners are viewed and clicked (the data is renewed once a day by cron)
- New now you can create banners for all devices at once or separate the display for Desktop and Mobile views for a more adjustable configuration
- New we added the read GraphQL compatibility
- New we added an option to choose a target type for a link - you can choose to open it on a current or a new page
- Improvement now the slider gets initialized only if it is visible for a customer, which lets to optimize the speed and avoid the autoplaying of a slider if it’s not in sight
- Improvement we added an option to configure alignment for a widget within a container
- Improvement the banner target link supports both absolute and relative URLs
- Fix we resolved issue with applying ACL restrictions to module configuration.
- Fix we corrected the filtration and sorting by Slider Name column