Easily organize Magento 2 products with Visual Merchandiser
In Manual mode, simply drag and drop the items to any place in the product listing to enhance marketing effectiveness.
Move to top
In each product container, there is a button to push this product directly to the first position in the product listing.
If you know exactly where some products should be placed, you have the option to fix them in a stable position.
What benefits you get with Magento 2 Page Builder
It is super time-saving since you don't have to specify the order number for every single product.
You can create multiple flexible landings with any conditions to engage customers more.
The improved indexing works accurately with the ordering and sorting updates.
Employ various types of automatic sorting
The extension provides you with a half a dozen ways on how to sort your product listing.
Use price ordering, select either descending or ascending mode to build a catalog page with sales.
Out-of-stock items last
To shadow the products you temporary ran out, push out-of-stock items to the bottom of the listing.
Enhance your catalog management by adding virtual categories
To optimize your work with catalog pages even further, set conditions based on the attributes to display only the desired group of products. Thus, with Magento 2 Visual Merchandiser, you don't have to additionally update the category page, any time there is an inventory update.
Time-saving feature to duplicate the conditions of a particular automatic category to another one with additional moderation.
You don't have to re-assign products for the virtual categories - simply set a flexible condition that covers your marketing needs. The extension will automatically refresh all the products in this category based on the rules.
Find Products by SKU
Eploy a search box, which the catalog listing is equipped with to easily find the neccessary products by SKU or name within the current automatic category.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.2.2 - November 17, 2018
– Improvement: Compatibility with Magento EE was improved
Version 1.2.1 - November 14, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the 'unknown column' message during indexation on Magento EE was resolved
Version 1.2.0 - November 12, 2018
– New: new sorting options were added. Now admin is able to sort products by Top Rated, Most Viewed, Best Sellers, Biggest Saving, Reviews Count, Now in Wishlists
– Improvement: the product SKU was added to the product thumbnail
– Improvement: the flush cache action after reindex was added
– Fix: an issue with the missing composite products in results has been fixed
– Fix: minor design issues were resolved
Version 1.1.0 - October 29, 2018
– New: allows admin to search the products by SKU or name at the Products Merchandising tab in order to find the required product quickly on multi page products list
– New: allows admin to import the conditions from other automatic category to retrieve matching products quickly
– Fix: minor issues were resolved