Visual Merchandiser for Magento 2
- Use drag-and-drop sorting for all categories
- Benefit from multiple ordering options
- Pin, move products to the top and through the pages
- Apply different rules and conditions
- Automatically add products to virtual categories
In Manual mode, simply drag and drop the items to any place in the product listing to enhance marketing effectiveness.
Move to top
In each product container, there is a button to push this product directly to the first position in the product listing.
If you know exactly where some products should be placed, you have the option to fix them in a stable position.
What benefits do you get for your store
It is super time-saving since you don't have to specify the order number for every single product
You can create multiple flexible landings with any conditions to engage customers more
The improved indexing works accurately with the ordering and sorting updates
Move products through the pages
Choose any page you want a particular product or products to be displayed on. Just change the page number on the bottom of the product card for a product you want to move. As the page number is changed, the product becomes last on this page.
Copy product SKU in one click
Simply tap a little symbol near the product SKU to copy it in one click. Now it’s on your clipboard, paste the info wherever you want.
by adding virtual categories
Set and Import Conditions
Set conditions based on the attributes to display only the desired group of products. Save your time by duplicating the conditions of a particular automatic category to another one with additional moderation.
Find Products by SKU
Employ a search box, which the catalog listing is equipped with to easily find the necessary products by SKU or name within the current automatic category.
No need to re-assign products for the virtual CMS categories - Magento 2 merchandising page builder allows you to set a flexible condition that covers your marketing needs. The extension will automatically refresh all the products in this category.
Use Merchandiser For Regular Categories
Easily sort and preview products from any category of your webstore. Products’ merchandising is available as for dynamic categories so for regular ones.
Increase sales with improved sorting
Product popularity insights + Flexible merchandising = Higher profitsThe magic of higher customer engagement greatly lies in smart merchandising: get the insights about the products’ popularity through the Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification and then provoke more spontaneous purchases with the Magento 2 Visual Merchandiser by moving these products to more relevant positions of your store!
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Improvement now an explanatory message and instructions are displayed upon setup:upgrade process if the required Visual Merchandiser Core system package is not installed
- Fix we resolved the issue with setting of negative position values to products
- New now you can use categories as condition for assigning products to Automatic Category. Kindly note: only categories with physically assigned products will participate in condition applying
- Improvement we moved indexing to a separate submodule to optimize performance and improve working with eav attributes
- Fix we corrected the functioning of 'Add or Remove Products' button
- Improvement now products with only Search visibility are hidden from Product Merchandising tab
- Fix we resolved the issue with invalidated Category Products indexer
- Fix we corrected the behavior of extension in case several categories are edited and saved at the same time
- Improvement now categories in Automatic mode can't be saved without conditions applied
- Improvement we made extension's category attributes non-required out of the box to avoid possible issues upon Magento Import process
- Fix we resolved the issue with incorrect placement of pinned products on the frontend
- Fix issue with empty category products was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with MSI was enhanced
- Fix we resolved minor issue with Out Of Stock label displaying in backend
- New we introduced a new design for Products Merchandising tab
- New we added an option to move products from page to page while merchandising them
- Fix issue with product sorting was resolved
- Fix we resolved the incorrect behavior of pagination section in admin panel during products merchandising
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Improved Sorting plugin
- Fix we resolved the issue occurred on moving of out of stock products to bottom in admin panel
- Compatibility enhanced compatibility with Amasty Landing Pages
- Fix issue with category saving if there are no products assigned was resolved
- Fix issue with adding products from another website was resolved
- Fix issues with install script were resolved
- Fix issue with "is one of" condition was fixed
- Fix issue with text attribute indexation was fixed
- Fix issue with reindex was resolved. Now changing of products' positions in admin panel results in the same order on frontend after the reindex is finished
- Fix the issue with Upgrade script was resolved
- Fix the issue with product positions was resolved
- Fix the issue with product attributes indexation was fixed
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.1.x was improved
- Fix an issue with the category product link for disabled products was resolved
- Fix an issue with the category manipulation from the product page was resolved
- Fix an issue with SKU condition appearance was resolved
- Fix an issue with the configurable product (parent) does not show up in 'on Sale' condition when simple product is on Sale was resolved
- Improvement the category page display with empty product conditions for big catalog was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was enhanced
- Fix an issue related to the processing status displayed constantly on category tree was resolved
- Fix an issue with the catalog search indexer run instantly after data changes was resolved
- Fix an issue with compilation on Magento 2.3.0 was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Mass Product Action extension was added
- Fix an issue with new category creation was resolved
- Fix the issue with the missing index data after manual reindex was resolved
- New possibility to use Merchandiser tab for usual categories was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Landing Pages extension was added
- Improvement Compatibility with Magento EE was improved
- Fix the issue with the 'unknown column' message during indexation on Magento EE was resolved
- New new sorting options were added. Now admin is able to sort products by Top Rated, Most Viewed, Best Sellers, Biggest Saving, Reviews Count, Now in Wishlists
- Improvement the product SKU was added to the product thumbnail
- Improvement the flush cache action after reindex was added
- Fix an issue with the missing composite products in results has been fixed
- Fix minor design issues were resolved
- New allows admin to search the products by SKU or name at the Products Merchandising tab in order to find the required product quickly on multi page products list
- New allows admin to import the conditions from other automatic category to retrieve matching products quickly
- Fix minor issues were resolved