Advanced Permissions | v1.1.3
You can try Two-Factor Authentication extension for additional protection of your Magento: use both a good password and the security code from your smartphone.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
- Is the number of admin users created with this module limited?
- Can the extension restrict users to manage the catalog by store view/website?
- Can I let an admin user see only the orders created in a particular store view?
- Can I give users an access to sales data for specific products/categories?
- How can I let an admin manage only the products created by himself?
- Can I set view only permissions for the product catalog?
- Is it possible to restrict access to customer data?
Avec cette extension, nous avons réussi à donner aux gestionnaires les autorisations dont ils avaient besoin pour leur travail. En conséquence, le nombre d'erreurs a remarquablement diminué.
The thing I like most is duplicating roles, it’s so easy, I just don’t need to think how to create each role again, I did it once and then only need to copy the rule and assign it to a new admin, very handy. I would be even more happy if actions log came as a feature of that extension but not as a separate module (yep, to save money). But in general, I’ m happy with the features.
With this extension we managed to give managers only the permissions they needed for their work. As a result, the number of mistakes has remarkably decreased.
We found a few bugs while using that extensions, now all of them are fixed thanks to Amasty support.
First to say - it is written as module should be written! Clean code and readable for semi-developer.
I already made some adjustment - and it is sooo easy to do it.
For example I use Sales rep module per country. Without this module that simple will not be possible. So each sales rep account now has it own ID in admin where you can then use that ID in special rule permission this module added called Product Owner :) With that and with some other adjustment (change the product attribute to Website scope, change the line in restrictProductCollection function in Model/Rule.php to $collection->addFieldToFilter('amrolepermissions_owner', array('in' => array(2, $userId)));
Now i have this:
each sale rep can SELL all the products they OWN or all products I have added to my GENERAL admin sales rep account. That way each Sales rep can only modify theirs own products, still view and sell other and all products which I do not want that they can see simply left blank in product owner attribute (like configurable products child or special promotion products etc)
I AM REALLY AMAZED WITH IT. And just started to reveal the possibilities....
eep up the good work and plan to expand this great module...