Advanced Permissions for Magento 2
Easily manage multi-vendor stores by assigning custom role permissions to specific managers. Let them see and edit only particular products, categories, store views and websites.
- Restrict access by store view or website
- Separate category/product management
- Limit access to product attributes
- Restrict access to dashboard statistics
- Manage access to CMS elements
Define roles that can be assigned
Improve product management
Restrict access to reports tab
Run a huge Magento store with a rich product catalog, numerous admin users and multiple store views? To keep all items over control and effectively manage sub-administrators let them see and edit only particular products, categories, store views/websites, pages and detailed Magento 2 reports.
With the Advanced Permissions Magento 2 extension you can easily create admin roles with a custom set of permissions and assign them to corresponding store managers so that they will get a limited access to backend tabs and will be able to create and edit RMA requests from the backend.
Advanced Permissions features
Due to the Magento 2 permissions management tool super-admin can restrict the access to particular backend tabs for any sub-administrators. The module enables you to limit the access to:
- Specific products;
- Store views;
- Product attributes;
- CMS elements;
- Dashboard statistics;
Limit access by store view/website
With the Magento 2 advanced permissions you can allow or restrict the actions of sub-admin users by store-view and/or website. You can enable/disable the following actions:
- Edit products and categories
- Manage orders and configuration
- Manage customers for selected store-view or website
Define roles that can be assigned
Let the existing admin users create the new ones and limit their ability to assign user roles. With the module, you can define the list of roles that a particular user can assign to the new users.
Improve product management
The Magento 2 advanced permissions module enables Super-admin to choose which products can be edited depending on the store view/website.
- Choose necessary products and assign them to corresponding admin users
- View/edit the products created by the user
- Prevent products from being deleted
- Allow sub-admins to view/edit product owner
Restrict access to reports tab
Limit the access to reports depending on sub-admins' roles to make them see the information they really need. The option will help you to keep your store data safe and properly updated.
Separate category management
Let specific admin users manage only particular categories. Configure the Magento 2 category permissions so that the user will see all store categories, but will be able to edit only specified ones.
- Allow/Deny deleting categories
- Allow/Deny category creation
Lock access to CMS tabs
The Magento 2 user permissions tool enables you to restrict the access to particular CMS elements (pages, blocks, widgets) for different admin roles.
Limit access to selected product attributes
The Advanced Permissions for Magento 2 extension allows you to limit access to attributes for certain user roles. Moreover, you can specify the desired list of attributes available for each role.
Customize display of dashboard statistics
Magento 2 admin permissions extension also allows you to restrict the display of Dashboard statistics according to store-view and website permissions to provide your managers with relevant data and protect important store information.
Change product owner
Once an admin user creates a product, he/she automatically becomes the product owner. The super-admin can easily change a product owner right on the corresponding product page.
Looking for frontend Magento 2 catalog permissions?
Apply a differentiated approach, change the visibility of particular category & product pages based on customer groups with this Magento 2 category permissions extension. Restrict catalog access for non-registered clients and motivate occasional visitors to create new user accounts on your website. Adjust price visibility by customer groups in your Magento and replace it with any CMS block instead.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
2- ¿Tienen fecha de caducidad?
3- Al actualizar Magento se deberán actualizar todos los plugins, ¿se deberán pagar otra vez?
4- ¿Los plugins se deben actualizar cada x tiempo? ¿tienen costo estas actualizaciones?
5- ¿Cuál es el soporte que debemos tener de este plugin?
Gracias espero una respuesta.
1. The module has flexible settings and can be easily fine-tuned depending on your requirements. In case you need and additional customization please contact our support department.
2. Amasty offers 4 months of free support and updates for products purchased from us. Optionally customers can order extended support when buying the module. Once the 120-day and extended support period is over, it is possible to get an update for 50% of the module price - this includes another 120-day period of free updates and support, with the possibility of paid extension for a longer period.
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix the issue with admin user grid permissions on Magento 2.3.2 was resolved
- Fix the issue with not saving Conditions while creating a rule was resolved
- Fix the issue on the order grid for Magento 2.3 was resolved
- Fix the issue on a product set-up page in the admin area for Magento 2.3 was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing a customer by an admin user with restrictions by a store view for Magento 2.3 was resolved
- Fix the issue with not displaying deep level subcategories was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing a subcategory by an admin user with restrictions by a store view was resolved
- Fix the issue with incorrect cms blocks and pages restriction was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing a product while having a product attribute restriction was resolved
- Fix the issue with opening static blocks was resolved
- Improvement the caching mechanism for the extension was improved. Possible issues with displaying content to a restricted user were resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.6/2.1.14 was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento B2B was enhanced
- Improvement we have improved the process when a user restricted by a store view edits attributes. Now he will not have the opportunity to amend attributes
- Fix the issue when categories were displayed for a restricted user on the export page was resolved
- Improvement the part of the extension's code related to save and edit the store view/website scoped entities was refactored. The stability of the extension was enhanced.
- Improvement the code regarding the creation of collections while creating a website/store view restriction was refactored
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.6 was enhanced
- Fix the issue the issue with showing a reviews grid for a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the issue with creating a product by a user with access to several websites was resolved
- Fix the issue with removing the website scope from the user role after creating a new category was resolved
- Fix the issue with filtering the Attributes Access grid filtering was resolved
- Fix the issue with creating a product by a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the issue with leaving a product review from a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the error while editing an attribute by a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing a product by a user with restricted permissions was resolved
- Fix the issue with assigning a website to more than one store view per role was resolved
- Improvement the reindex process was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento Enterprise was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Mass Product Actions extension was improved
- Improvement the stability update was implemented
- Fix the issue with the enabled/disabled status of a product after saving by a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the issue with saving and watching reviews was resolved
- New the ability to set the same product scope for all users within a role was added
- Fix the issue with the 'Delete' mass action on the product grid was resolved
- Fix the issues with the scope restriction on the Reports - Reviews and Reports-Product-Ordered pages were resolved
- Fix the issue with saving subcategories on a restricted scope was resolved
- Fix the issue with product categories on specific store views was fixed
- Fix the issue with permissions for saved products was resolved
- Fixed an issue with getting a column on the grid in Magento Enterprise (Magento Commerce)
- Fixed an issue with hiding the Save button on a product edit page when user has no access to edit this product
- Fixed an issue on the categories page
- Fixed an issue when an admin saves a role without options
- Fixed an issue with caching restricted product categories
- Fixed an issue with the error on the customer grid after reindex
- New added the ability to limit access to the product subcategories
- New added the ability to regulate users' access to the new roles creating and editing. For example, users with a limited role can create new users with the same role and won't be able to add a SuperAdministrator
- Fixed multiple issues with category permissions
- Stability and code improvements
- Fixed issue with getting of websites and stores from CLI
- Fixed an error with getting the default store
- PHP 7.1 compatibility improved
- Fixed issue with error after editing Product or Product Atrribute access
- Number of minor bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue with missing the 'Product Owner' option for a new role in product detail backend page
- Fixed categories display issue for a new role without access permission to 'Default Category'
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed
- New feature: now you can control access to individual attributes
- Compatibility with the Extended Order Grid extension
- Fix for website based restrictions on shopping cart price rules grid
- Restricted websites and stores are now hidden from the product page
- A number of minor improvements
- Compatibility improvements
- Compatibility with Customer Group Catalog extension improved
- Minor fix
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1