Advanced Permissions for Magento 2
Easily manage multi-vendor stores by assigning custom role permissions to specific managers. Let them see and edit only particular products, categories, store views and websites.
- Restrict access by store view or website
- Separate category/product management
- Manage access to CMS elements
- Limit access to product attributes
- Restrict access to dashboard statistics
For growing stores with numerous staff an improved security level is essential. General access for all managers and admins is not convenient for the workers and may be the reason for data loss, as any of them can make a crucial mistake. To provide proper security, store owners must set flexible access limitations and restrictions based on employee position.
With the Advanced Permissions Magento 2 extension, you can easily create admin roles with a custom set of permissions and assign them to corresponding store managers so that they will get limited access to backend tabs. Let each admin user see and edit only particular products, categories, store views and websites.
Enhance Store Security with
Advanced Permissions features
Due to the Magento 2 permissions management tool super-admin can restrict the access to particular backend tabs for any sub-administrators. On the store view and the website level you can adjust the access to the main store documents: invoices, transactions, orders, shipments and credit memos. Moreover, the module enables you to limit the access to:
- Specific products;
- Store views;
- Product attributes;
- CMS elements;
- Dashboard statistics;
FLEXIBLY ADJUST ACCESS SETTINGS
Limit access by store view/website
With the Magento 2 Advanced Permissions, you can allow or restrict the actions of sub-admin users by store-view and/or website. You can enable/disable the following actions:
- Edit products and categories
- Manage orders and configuration
- Manage customers for selected store-view or website
Define roles that can be assigned
With the module, you can let the existing admin users create new ones and limit their ability to assign user roles in Magento 2.
Improve product management
The Magento 2 Advanced Permissions Module enables you, as a super-admin, to choose which products and from which categories can be edited depending on the store view/website level. Also, you can set more specific limitations according to your security policy needs:
- Assign certain products to particular admin users
- View and edit the products created by any user
- Prevent products from being deleted
- Allow managers to view product owners
- Allow/disallow admins to edit product owners
Change product owner
Within the default Magento functionality, once an admin user creates a product, he/she automatically becomes the product owner. With the extension, the super-admin can easily control and manage product affiliation: all that is needed is to change a product owner right on the corresponding product page.
Lock access to CMS tabs
With Magento 2 user permissions tool you can easily restrict access in Magento to particular CMS elements for different admin roles. Limit the availability to edit and delete CMS pages, blocks and widgets by restricting the visibility on a webstore/store view level.
Adjust category management
Set category permissions to let specific Magento 2 admin users manage only particular categories. The feature is extremely useful in cases you have managers who are responsible for particular categories. For example, you can configure the Magento user permissions so that the user can see all the store categories, but will be able to edit only specific ones.
Limit access to particular product attributes
Besides limiting the access on a category level, the Advanced Permissions for Magento 2 extension allows you to limit access to attributes for certain user roles. Moreover, you can specify the desired list of attributes available for each role and allow/disallow the access.
Customize display of dashboard statistics
Magento 2 Admin Permissions Extension also allows you to restrict the display of Dashboard statistics according to store-view and website restrictions and permissions. The feature will help you to provide your managers with relevant data and protect important store information in cases you don’t want to let particular workers view the general statistics. You can also grant the access to the statistics only if you have an analyst.
Restrict access to reports tab
Limit the access to reports depending on sub-admin's role permission to let them see the information they really need. Thus, you will speed up data analysis and processing by optimizing your managers workflow. The option will also help you to keep your store data safe and properly updated.
How to limit the file permissions for your managers in Magento 2?
- Install and set up the Advanced Permissions plugin by Amasty.
- Go to Admin panel >System >Permissions > User Roles, click on the Add New Role button, and fill in Role Info.
- In the Role Resources tab, set up what grids and files can this user see and what actions are available.
- Then, navigate to the Role Users tab and choose what users will have this role.
- Also, you can limit access to the store view, categories, products, or product attributes in the advanced tabs.
- When you are ready, save the changes.
How to set up catalog permissions in Magento 2 Commerce?
- Log in to your admin panel and navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- In the Catalog tab, click Catalog.
- In the Category Permissions section, enable this feature and set up from what customers groups and what actions you want to hide.
- When ready, save the changes.
- Now you can assign permissions to the categories by the path Catalog > Categories > Category Permissions.
Eficiently adjust product catalog visibilityAdd Magento 2 Category Permissions Extension to tailor the catalog content to meet the needs of a particular customer group. Apply a differentiated approach, change the visibility of particular pages. Adjust Magento 2 catalog permissions for non-registered clients and motivate occasional visitors to create new user accounts.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 export.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
2- ¿Tienen fecha de caducidad?
3- Al actualizar Magento se deberán actualizar todos los plugins, ¿se deberán pagar otra vez?
4- ¿Los plugins se deben actualizar cada x tiempo? ¿tienen costo estas actualizaciones?
5- ¿Cuál es el soporte que debemos tener de este plugin?
Gracias espero una respuesta.
1. The module has flexible settings and can be easily fine-tuned depending on your requirements. In case you need and additional customization please contact our support department.
2. Amasty offers 4 months of free support and updates for products purchased from us. Optionally customers can order extended support when buying the module. Once the 120-day and extended support period is over, it is possible to get an update for 50% of the module price - this includes another 120-day period of free updates and support, with the possibility of paid extension for a longer period.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Compatibility we made the module Amasty Advanced Permissions compatible with Amasty Order Archive and Archive Orders option in Magento Commerce
- Fix we fixed the issue with product saving by the user with store restrictions
- Fix we fixed the issue occurred when filtering on Customers grid using a restricted by store view role
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Fix we fixed the issue with category saving by the user that has product restriction
- Fix we resolved the issue appeared when working with ‘My Quotes’ in customer accounts
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we resolved the problem with stores restriction during the ‘design_config_grid’ reindexing
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Fix we resolved the problem with a quote appearing for store view that is restricted for a specific user
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Compatibility now the module is compatibly with Amasty Shipping Rules
- Fix we fixed the issue with wrong assigning of products to websites
- Fix we fixed the issue with entries calculation in admin panel grid
- Fix we implemented a stability enhancement
- Compatibility now the module is compatible with Amasty Multi Warehouse extension
- Fix we solved the problem with saving restricted customer attribute
- Fix the issue with admin user grid permissions on Magento 2.3.2 was resolved
- Fix the issue with not saving Conditions while creating a rule was resolved
- Fix the issue on the order grid for Magento 2.3 was resolved
- Fix the issue on a product set-up page in the admin area for Magento 2.3 was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing a customer by an admin user with restrictions by a store view for Magento 2.3 was resolved
- Fix the issue with not displaying deep level subcategories was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing a subcategory by an admin user with restrictions by a store view was resolved
- Fix the issue with incorrect cms blocks and pages restriction was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing a product while having a product attribute restriction was resolved
- Fix the issue with opening static blocks was resolved
- Improvement the caching mechanism for the extension was improved. Possible issues with displaying content to a restricted user were resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.6/2.1.14 was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento B2B was enhanced
- Improvement we have improved the process when a user restricted by a store view edits attributes. Now he will not have the opportunity to amend attributes
- Fix the issue when categories were displayed for a restricted user on the export page was resolved
- Improvement the part of the extension's code related to save and edit the store view/website scoped entities was refactored. The stability of the extension was enhanced.
- Improvement the code regarding the creation of collections while creating a website/store view restriction was refactored
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.6 was enhanced
- Fix the issue the issue with showing a reviews grid for a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the issue with creating a product by a user with access to several websites was resolved
- Fix the issue with removing the website scope from the user role after creating a new category was resolved
- Fix the issue with filtering the Attributes Access grid filtering was resolved
- Fix the issue with creating a product by a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the issue with leaving a product review from a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the error while editing an attribute by a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing a product by a user with restricted permissions was resolved
- Fix the issue with assigning a website to more than one store view per role was resolved
- Improvement the reindex process was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento Enterprise was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Mass Product Actions extension was improved
- Improvement the stability update was implemented
- Fix the issue with the enabled/disabled status of a product after saving by a restricted user was resolved
- Fix the issue with saving and watching reviews was resolved
- New the ability to set the same product scope for all users within a role was added
- Fix the issue with the 'Delete' mass action on the product grid was resolved
- Fix the issues with the scope restriction on the Reports - Reviews and Reports-Product-Ordered pages were resolved
- Fix the issue with saving subcategories on a restricted scope was resolved
- Fix the issue with product categories on specific store views was fixed
- Fix the issue with permissions for saved products was resolved
- Fixed an issue with getting a column on the grid in Magento Enterprise (Magento Commerce)
- Fixed an issue with hiding the Save button on a product edit page when user has no access to edit this product
- Fixed an issue on the categories page
- Fixed an issue when an admin saves a role without options
- Fixed an issue with caching restricted product categories
- Fixed an issue with the error on the customer grid after reindex
- New added the ability to limit access to the product subcategories
- New added the ability to regulate users' access to the new roles creating and editing. For example, users with a limited role can create new users with the same role and won't be able to add a SuperAdministrator
- Fixed multiple issues with category permissions
- Stability and code improvements
- Fixed issue with getting of websites and stores from CLI
- Fixed an error with getting the default store
- PHP 7.1 compatibility improved
- Fixed issue with error after editing Product or Product Atrribute access
- Number of minor bug fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue with missing the 'Product Owner' option for a new role in product detail backend page
- Fixed categories display issue for a new role without access permission to 'Default Category'
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed
- New feature: now you can control access to individual attributes
- Compatibility with the Extended Order Grid extension
- Fix for website based restrictions on shopping cart price rules grid
- Restricted websites and stores are now hidden from the product page
- A number of minor improvements
- Compatibility improvements
- Compatibility with Customer Group Catalog extension improved
- Minor fix
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1