Advanced Permissions for Magento 2 | v1.0.4
Run a huge Magento store with a rich product catalog, numerous admin users and multiple store views? To keep all items over control and effectively manage sub-administrators let them see and edit only particular products, categories, store views/websites and pages.
With the Advanced Permissions Magento 2 extension you can easily create admin roles with a custom set of permissions and assign them to corresponding store managers so that they will get a limited access to backend tabs.
Advanced Permissions features
Due to the Magento 2 user management tool super-admin can restrict the access to particular backend tabs for any sub-administrators. The module enables you to limit the access to:
Limit access by store view/website
With the Magento 2 advanced permissions you can allow or restrict the actions of sub-admin users by store-view and/or website. You can enable/disable the following actions:
- Edit products and categories
- Manage orders and configuration
- Manage customers for selected store-view or website
Improve product management
The Magento 2 advanced permissions module enables Super-admin to choose which products can be edited depending on the store view/website.
- Choose necessary products and assign them to corresponding admin users
- View/edit the products created by the user
- Prevent products from being deleted
- Allow sub-admins to view/edit product owner
Restrict access to reports tab
Limit the access to reports depending on sub-admins' roles to make them see the information they really need. The option will help you to keep your store data safe and properly updated.
Separate category management
Let specific admin users manage only particular categories. Configure the Magento 2 category permissions so that the user will see all store categories, but will be able to edit only specified ones.
- Allow/Deny deleting categories
- Allow/Deny category creation
Lock access to CMS tabs
The Magento 2 user permissions tool enables you to restrict the access to particular CMS elements (pages, blocks, widgets) for different admin roles.
Customize display of dashboard statistics
Magento 2 admin permissions extension also allows you to restrict the display of Dashboard statistics according to store-view and website permissions to provide your managers with relevant data and protect important store information.
Change product owner
Once an admin user creates a product, he/she automatically becomes the product owner. The super-admin can easily change a product owner right on the corresponding product page.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?