Google Rich Snippets for Magento 1
Improve your website appearance in organic search. Use easily adjustable rich snippets for highlighting any site information you need. Significantly increase your visibility with Magento microdata and draw highly targeted traffic to your online store.
- Use various types of rich snippets
- Add Magento sitelinks search box
- Enhance your visibility in search results
- Get more targeted traffic
- Boost your conversion rate
- Raise your brand awareness
Learn why rich snippets are great for Ecommerce SEO
Learn how the Magento rich cards will improve your website organic results
How the extension looks like on the back end
Why are rich snippets great for Ecommerce SEO?
This extension is also a part of Magento 1 SEO Toolkit.
How will the extension improve your website organic results?
Search input box for home page in Google search results
Twitter summary cards support
Twitter cards is an excellent way to present your products on Twitter. Show extra information about products in tweets such as image and description or add a custom text field. Simply configure extension settings, post a tweet with the url to your product and Twitter will show additional product info to your followers. This is a great opportunity to use social media as a free promotional tool.
Rich Pins support
NEW! Google Image Search Badges
Due to Rich Snippets extension, you can easily markup your products. Make your products more eye-catching in the Google search results, marking them with the necessary data. The products will appear in the search results with engaging badges for your customers' better shopping experience.
How the extension looks like on the back end
There are 5 rich snippet types to configure - product, review rating, breadcrumbs, category and organization. Easily set up rich snippets in Magento 1 back end to attract visitors to the front end. Apply one of the extensions with a high costs-value ratio, this means you'll achieve greater results spending less effort.
New! Now you can add Magento 1 structured data - rich snippets to highlight information on your landing pages. Show summary products rating and the most attractive product price on the bottom of the landing page.
Yes, you can add rich snippets breadcrumbs markup to your category page. Additionally, you can display average rating of the products found in a particular category as well as the cheapest product price.
Yes, of course. The Organization and Search Box markup can be added to a store’s homepage.
If you run other Yotpo plan than Lite, the extension works with it. Read on to see the details.
Yes, once you enable rich snippets for products, the markup will be added to all items automatically, so there is no need to waste your time by adding markup to products one by one.
Rich Data is added to the source code of your website pages. Continue with the complete answer to learn how to check it.
The Rich Snippets module uses information of configurable products to display rich snippets in two ways. To see how to use the options correctly address the complete instruction.
There is no universal answer to this question as it depends on many factors, for example, how often your site is crawled by Google.
Once you’ve enabled rich snippets for your store, check them in Google Data Highlighter. If everything is ok, you will need to wait for Google to re-crawl your site and understand the markup found there.
Yes, sure. The module works fine in a multi-store environment.
Our module supports all types of Magento products, except for bundle ones.
Yes, the changes you make with this extension are applied retrospectively, so all products will get rich snippets, no matter when the former were created.
Do you need specific features added so you can achieve your business goals?
Drop us a line and we'll customize this extension for you!
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Fix we resolved issue with wrong breadcrumbs
- Fix issue with price currency was resolved
- Improvement product global identifier support was added. Admin is able to specify comma separated list of schema.org properties and attribute codes like mpn, sku.
- Improvement now it adds the schema markup for each product on the category page
- Fix an issue with not existing brand attribute was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with recent requirements for schema.org/Offer introduced by Google was added. Added the following properties: priceValidUntil, product URL, product review in @Offer
- Fix an issue with rounding the price in snippets has been resolved.
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento CE 220.127.116.11 was improved
- Fix an issue with reviews qty on the category page was resolved
- Improvement the product reviews output conditions were enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Color Swatches Pro extension was improved
- New the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, the user guide link, conflicts and other useful information right on the module configuration page
- New the ability to add the last breadcrumb item to meta data was implemented
- Fix the issue with the group product price was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the product_breadcrumbs block output
- Fixed an issue with the product_richdata block output
- Fixed an issue with the double name
- Added the check for the category with 0 products
- Improved compatibility with Amasty Color Swatches
- Compatibility with older PHP versions
- Fix for prices of bundled products
- Minor code optimization
- Fix for configurable items price
- Compatibility with custom themes improved
- Minor fix for displaying availability for Pinterest (it was displayed always not depending on a setting)
- Fix for getting product description
- Self product information removed from breadcrumbs, as it should not be there
- A number of minor improvements
- HTML tags are now removed from description tag
- Improvement for aggregateOffer snippet
- Review rating hidden when it's 0 (in case your theme just uses review with no stars/points)
- Minor improvements for better integration
- Fix for price of grouped products
- Improvements for meta data of Yotpo and Pinterest
- New option to use \"short description\" instead of description
- New option to show grouped products as a list of associated products offer
- Improvements for prices data when applying promotion rules
- Mechanism of integration completely reworked. Now extension integrates much better with all custom themes.
- Unnecessary settings removed, due to the new integration workflow
- Added new option to display item condition
- Added new option to display configurable product as a list of offers for simple products
- Better compatibility with Improved Navigation extension
- New setting to display availability snippet (is available or not)
- Minor improvements for better compatibility with locale settings
- Minor improvements to comply latest Google requirements
- Deprecated twitter product card replaced with twitter summary card
- Added compatibility for Yotpo rating in Twitter cards
- Stripping HTML tags from Twitter description
- Support for Yotpo reviews summary in addition to the Magento built in reviews.
- Option to show summary products rating at the products listings generated by Amasty's Landing Pages extension
- Twitter Cards support
- Support for Google Search Box snippet implemented
- Possibility to display price including tax
- Better support for price snippet in custom themes
- Use of schema.org implemented
- Added `condition` attribute for product pages.
- Possibility to display rating summary snippet on category pages
- Possibility to display minimum product price snippet on category pages
- Even better custom themes compatibility (removed breadcrumbs template rewrite)
- Better compatibility with custom themes
- Option to show votes, reviews or both