Google Rich Snippets for Magento 1
Improve your website appearance in organic search. Use easily adjustable rich snippets for highlighting any site information you need. Significantly increase your visibility with microdata and draw highly targeted traffic to your online store.
- Use various types of rich snippets
- Enhance your visibility in search results
- Get more targeted traffic
- Boost your conversion rate
- Raise your brand awareness
There are 5 rich snippet types to configure - product, review rating, breadcrumbs, category and organization. Easily set up rich snippets in Magento 1 back end to attract visitors to the front end. Apply one of the extensions with a high costs-value ratio, this means you'll achieve greater results spending less effort.
Our module supports all types of Magento products, except for bundle ones.
Yes, of course. The Organization and Search Box markup can be added to a store’s homepage.
Yes, you can add rich snippets breadcrumbs markup to your category page. Additionally, you can display average rating of the products found in a particular category as well as the cheapest product price.
There is no universal answer to this question as it depends on many factors, for example, how often your site is crawled by Google. Once you’ve enabled rich snippets for your store, check them in Google Data Highlighter. If everything is ok, you will need to wait for Google to re-crawl your site and understand the markup found there.
The Rich Snippets module uses information of configurable products to display rich snippets in two ways. To see how to use the options correctly address the complete instruction.
Yes, sure. The module works fine in a multi-store environment.
Yes, the changes you make with this extension are applied retrospectively, so all products will get rich snippets, no matter when the former were created.
Yes, once you enable rich snippets for products, the markup will be added to all items automatically, so there is no need to waste your time by adding markup to products one by one.
If you run other Yotpo plan than Lite, the extension works with it. Read on to see the details.
What product types are supported by this Rich Snippets extension?
Can I add rich snippets to my home page?
Can I add rich snippets to category pages?
How long should I wait for rich snippets to appear in Google?
How does this Rich Snippets module work with configurable products?
Is this Rich snippets extension compatible with a multi-store configuration?
Will this module add rich snippets to already existing products?
Does this module add rich snippets to all products at once?
Does it work with Yotpo reviews?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Have loads of their extensions and always a pleasure to work with.
Keep up the great work guys!
Excellent seamless installation.
Really impressed with both the extension and the attentive customer service.
The plugin saves hours of work and gives edges over competitors - not all online shops have snippets support just yet). Keep in mind that you shouldn’t expect immediate results. It takes some time for Google to re-index pages.
To be totally sure that everything is set up correctly we’ve sent a support email asking to look at the configuration of what we had done and see if anything went wrong. The answer was very quick, they checked the whole thing and said it’s ok, and we just have to wait a bit longer. That was totally so, thank you, guys!
It’s a pity that search box doesn’t work for our store, but it’s not about amasty extension, it’s google who decides whether to display the box or not.
Do I recommend the plugin to others? Definitely - yes. Every feature mentioned in the description works the way it should work.
But the cherry on top of the pie would be the possibility to input our facebook profile page. Hope, this option will be also added in the update.
The settings are easy, so I managed to configure them myself even though I’m not a Magento guru. Apart from reviews, I also added breadcrumbs, I just enabled them without changing any default settings (there’s also Extend Breadcrumbs option, I don’t know what it is but I’m going to give it a try to find out).
The extension is cool. Amasty, I would also like to see Twitter cards microdata added to it, that feature would be useful for many businesses. So I’ll be happy to see that in the next updates!
Probably the reason I now have 6 of their extensions :-)
I hope some more advanced features will be added to this extension in the feature. Anyway, keep up the good work Amasty!
So i suggest for all who need rich snippets use this extensions
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix we resolved issue with wrong breadcrumbs
- Fix issue with price currency was resolved
- Improvement product global identifier support was added. Admin is able to specify comma separated list of schema.org properties and attribute codes like mpn, sku.
- Improvement now it adds the schema markup for each product on the category page
- Fix an issue with not existing brand attribute was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with recent requirements for schema.org/Offer introduced by Google was added. Added the following properties: priceValidUntil, product URL, product review in @Offer
- Fix an issue with rounding the price in snippets has been resolved.
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento CE 18.104.22.168 was improved
- Fix an issue with reviews qty on the category page was resolved
- Improvement the product reviews output conditions were enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Color Swatches Pro extension was improved
- New the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, the user guide link, conflicts and other useful information right on the module configuration page
- New the ability to add the last breadcrumb item to meta data was implemented
- Fix the issue with the group product price was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the product_breadcrumbs block output
- Fixed an issue with the product_richdata block output
- Fixed an issue with the double name
- Added the check for the category with 0 products
- Improved compatibility with Amasty Color Swatches
- Compatibility with older PHP versions
- Fix for prices of bundled products
- Minor code optimization
- Fix for configurable items price
- Compatibility with custom themes improved
- Minor fix for displaying availability for Pinterest (it was displayed always not depending on a setting)
- Fix for getting product description
- Self product information removed from breadcrumbs, as it should not be there
- A number of minor improvements
- HTML tags are now removed from description tag
- Improvement for aggregateOffer snippet
- Review rating hidden when it's 0 (in case your theme just uses review with no stars/points)
- Minor improvements for better integration
- Fix for price of grouped products
- Improvements for meta data of Yotpo and Pinterest
- New option to use "short description" instead of description
- New option to show grouped products as a list of associated products offer
- Improvements for prices data when applying promotion rules
- Mechanism of integration completely reworked. Now extension integrates much better with all custom themes.
- Unnecessary settings removed, due to the new integration workflow
- Added new option to display item condition
- Added new option to display configurable product as a list of offers for simple products
- Better compatibility with Improved Navigation extension
- New setting to display availability snippet (is available or not)
- Minor improvements for better compatibility with locale settings
- Minor improvements to comply latest Google requirements
- Deprecated twitter product card replaced with twitter summary card
- Added compatibility for Yotpo rating in Twitter cards
- Stripping HTML tags from Twitter description
- Support for Yotpo reviews summary in addition to the Magento built in reviews.
- Option to show summary products rating at the products listings generated by Amasty's Landing Pages extension
- Twitter Cards support
- Support for Google Search Box snippet implemented
- Possibility to display price including tax
- Better support for price snippet in custom themes
- Use of schema.org implemented
- Added `condition` attribute for product pages.
- Possibility to display rating summary snippet on category pages
- Possibility to display minimum product price snippet on category pages
- Even better custom themes compatibility (removed breadcrumbs template rewrite)
- Better compatibility with custom themes
- Option to show votes, reviews or both