Store Locator for Magento 1
Help customers easily find the nearest offline store to purchase your products. Use Google map to display store locations with exact address to make the shopping process as easy as it can be.
- Quickly import GEO IP data
- Create unlimited number of store locations
- Upload images for any store you need
- Easily customize Google mark templates
- Create user-friendly URL to store locations page
Navigate customers to your offline stores
Want to help clients quickly find the nearest offline store with your products? The Magento Store Locator extension enables you to add addresses of physical retail stores to your website just in a few clicks. This Magento store finder allows creating as many store locations as you need and displaying them on a separate page using Google maps. Give customers Magento map with exact store locations to enhance their shopping experience. Also, you can provide customers with the advanced return/exchange system to enhance their shopping experience.
- Google API Key support;
- Customizable Google Mark templates;
- Geo IP support;
- Unlimited number of store locations;
- Intelligent automatic clustering on Google Map;
- User-friendly frontend URL;
- Auto display of the closest store details;
- Store icons display;
- Sort by distance option.
Let clients quickly find store locations
To find the nearest physical store location your site visitors just need to click the 'Locate Nearby' button and see the whole list of shops arranged according to their geoposition. The nearest shop as well as other stores will be marked on the map.
The customers will be able to:
- New | See the distance between their current location and the available stores;
- Accurately enter addresses with Google autocomplete;
- See store address in a Google mark window;
- Zoom the map in and out;
- Specify exact search radius;
- Specify distance units in kilometers or miles;
- Search stores around specific location;
Customize store locator page
Magento store pickup tool enables you to configure the location page according to your specific needs and make it maximally user-friendly.
- Specify whether to use responsive template;
- Create page title;
- Insert Google mark template;
- Specify nice looking frontend URL;
- Insert Google API Key;
- Specify search radius measurement or let customers choose it on the frontend;
- Customize settings for each store view;
- Specify and upload information like phone numbers, addresses, images for each particular store;
- Specify frontend product URL text;
- New | Show only specific countries in the list of addresses offered by Google autofill function;
- New | Enable counting the distance between stores and customer's location.
Create new store locations
Easily add as many new store locations as you need. Once you specify all required parameters, the new location will automatically appear on the map. Besides, you can also upload pictures for each store location.
For a store locations page you can specify:
- Location name;
- Store view;
- Exact address information;
- Additional description for each store location:
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Website URL;
- Individual location picture;
new!Quickly modify store locations
Use handy CSV import functionality to instantly create or update numerous store locations. Gather the necessary data (addresses, phone numbers, images etc.) in a .csv file, upload it and press the ‘Add Stores’ button. This feature is a real time savior when you need to manage a large store database.
Preview store locations on the map
Preview and edit exact store coordinates before making them visible on your Location page. As soon as you specify all address fields for a new location, Magento store locator will automatically define the exact coordinates and show the place on the map. You can also edit coordinates manually at any moment.
The Magento map extension enables you to:
- Preview store location on the map;
- Edit latitude;
- Edit longitude;
new!Create your own shopping area using map clustering
Numerous offline stores are good for business but too many markers on the map cause visual overload provide poor interaction with the map. The information on the map needs to be simple and easy to use for your customers. Intelligent automatic map clustering will take care of it. Now the areas with numerous stores close together are highlighted in colors. Map targeting has never been easier!
new!Assign products or categories to specific stores
With the store locator tool you can assign specific products or product categories to different store locations. Once a product or a category is assigned to a particular offline store, the link leading to the store location appears on the corresponding product page. Therefore, customers can immediately see in which offline stores they can purchase this or that product.
- Assign products to particular store locations;
- Assign categories to particular store locations;
- Display links to offline stores on product pages;
Advanced geolocation settings
If you don't want to use Browser location option to detect customers' location you can upload CSV files with necessary GEO IP data. Apart from that, with Magento Google Maps tool you can use both options simultaneously. This variant is great for those cases when customers use browsers that don't support location option and don't provide browser location data.
To enable the Geo IP option please upload 2 files:
Please download necessary CSV files here.
To expand your presence further, you can also automatically redirect users to the relevant language and currency. Use GeoIP Redirect extension for this.
If you see this error in the console: "This API project is not authorized to use this API. Please ensure this API is activated in the Google Developers Console", it is necessary for you to add Places API to Google Cloud Platform.Read the full answer to get more information.
How can I solve the API project authorization error?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Guys, I sent you a few suggestions for this Store Locator improvement, hope to get your reply.
I found a very minor bug which I reported via a support ticket and it was resolved within 2 hours.
Great communication all round.
One feature I would like to see would be the ability to import store location data via CSV
Magento Version: 188.8.131.52
I bet the module will be a real catch to all merchants running both online and offline stores.
The opportunity to customize settings for different store views is priceless, as we run our store in 3 languages and each store view requires properly translated google mark templates. We’ve been using the tool for about a month already and haven’t noticed any issues yet.
I definitely recommend the updated version to others.
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- New the setting for counting distance to a location was added
- New breadcrumbs to the locator page was added
- Improvement we have added a setting for choosing allowed countries to suggest the address to. Addresses from the chosen countries only will be suggested while typing the current location on the store locator's page
- Fix the issue with displaying an unwanted link on a product page was resolved
- Improvement IPv6 support was added to Geo IP detection.
- Improvement the possibility to upload the latest Geo IP Database was added
- Fix the issue with wrong geolocation detection was resolved
- Improvement Security improvements were implemented
- New the ability to turn off the clusterization of locations on the map was added
- Improvement the error notification for the wrong Google API key was added
- Fix the issue with not showing locations on the store locator page was resolved
- Fix the issue with a map on the store locator page was resolved
- Improvement the request for the GeoIP location was optimized for better performance
- Improvement the stability enhancement was implemented
- Improvement for EU's GDPR compliance the restriction for the last IP address digit was implemented
- Improvement the https compatibility was improved
- Improvement the ability to display all locations after clicking the 'Near By' or 'Search' buttons is added
- Fixed an issue with the merged JS script
- Fixed an issue with calculation the distance to the nearby stores
- Fixed an issue with the popup display
- Google maps api key is added to url
- Fixed issue with tables prefix
- Performance improvements
- Added possibility to set custom marker on map for each store
- Added possibility to set phone number/e-mail on store list in sidebar
- Minor fix for import
- Automatically adding map coordinates when importing stores, based on addresses
- Possibility to import specific information for each store separately
- Fixed Google API error in back-end
- Minor fix for ACL
- Added latest Google library v3
- Images for location clusters are in the module package now, so it's possibly to modify them.
- Minor fixes
- Option to import stores with CSV file via admin panel
- Fix filter by distance when kilometers used as units
- Improved i18n
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Minor improvements
- Minor usability improvement (option to open page in a new window)
- GEO IP now goes as the separate part of the the module code for better maintainability
- Added clusters (groups of markers) to Google map
- Possibility to apply specific products or categories to specific stores
- New link on a product page that leads to the list of locations where product is available "Available in Stores"
- New fields added for store website, phone number and e-mail address
- Configuration scopes changed to be able to configure most options per store view
- Fix for pagination in the backend
- Minor JS optimisation
- Zip/Postcode field length limit removed
- Clicking on a store or a marker on the map now zooms map in
- Description field with WYSIWYG added (to add phone/website or any other additional information)
- State/Province field added
- Fronted search possibility added: it's possible to search for stores around specified location (or current location using browser location feature or GeoIP)