Navigate customers to your offline stores
Want to help clients quickly find the nearest offline store with your products? The Magento Store Locator extension enables you to add addresses of physical retail stores to your website just in a few clicks. This Magento store finder allows creating as many store locations as you need and displaying them on a separate page using Google maps. Give customers Magento map with exact store locations to enhance their shopping experience. Also, you can provide customers with the advanced return/exchange system to enhance their shopping experience.
- Google API Key support;
- Customizable Google Mark templates;
- Geo IP support;
- Unlimited number of store locations;
- Intelligent automatic clustering on Google Map;
- User-friendly frontend URL;
- Auto display of the closest store details;
- Store icons display;
- Sort by distance option.
Let clients quickly find store locations
To find the nearest physical store location your site visitors just need to click the 'Locate Nearby' button and see the whole list of shops arranged according to their geoposition. The nearest shop as well as other stores will be marked on the map.
The customers will be able to:
- New | See the distance between their current location and the available stores;
- Accurately enter addresses with Google autocomplete;
- See store address in a Google mark window;
- Zoom the map in and out;
- Specify exact search radius;
- Specify distance units in kilometers or miles;
- Search stores around specific location;
Customize store locator page
Magento store pickup tool enables you to configure the location page according to your specific needs and make it maximally user-friendly.
- Specify whether to use responsive template;
- Create page title;
- Insert Google mark template;
- Specify nice looking frontend URL;
- Insert Google API Key;
- Specify search radius measurement or let customers choose it on the frontend;
- Customize settings for each store view;
- Specify and upload information like phone numbers, addresses, images for each particular store;
- Specify frontend product URL text;
- New | Show only specific countries in the list of addresses offered by Google autofill function;
- New | Enable counting the distance between stores and customer's location.
Create new store locations
Easily add as many new store locations as you need. Once you specify all required parameters, the new location will automatically appear on the map. Besides, you can also upload pictures for each store location.
For a store locations page you can specify:
- Location name;
- Store view;
- Exact address information;
- Additional description for each store location:
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Website URL;
- Individual location picture;
new!Quickly modify store locations
Use handy CSV import functionality to instantly create or update numerous store locations. Gather the necessary data (addresses, phone numbers, images etc.) in a .csv file, upload it and press the ‘Add Stores’ button. This feature is a real time savior when you need to manage a large store database.
Preview store locations on the map
Preview and edit exact store coordinates before making them visible on your Location page. As soon as you specify all address fields for a new location, Magento store locator will automatically define the exact coordinates and show the place on the map. You can also edit coordinates manually at any moment.
The Magento map extension enables you to:
- Preview store location on the map;
- Edit latitude;
- Edit longitude;
new!Create your own shopping area using map clustering
Numerous offline stores are good for business but too many markers on the map cause visual overload provide poor interaction with the map. The information on the map needs to be simple and easy to use for your customers. Intelligent automatic map clustering will take care of it. Now the areas with numerous stores close together are highlighted in colors. Map targeting has never been easier!
new!Assign products or categories to specific stores
With the store locator tool you can assign specific products or product categories to different store locations. Once a product or a category is assigned to a particular offline store, the link leading to the store location appears on the corresponding product page. Therefore, customers can immediately see in which offline stores they can purchase this or that product.
- Assign products to particular store locations;
- Assign categories to particular store locations;
- Display links to offline stores on product pages;
Advanced geolocation settings
If you don't want to use Browser location option to detect customers' location you can upload CSV files with necessary GEO IP data. Apart from that, with Magento Google Maps tool you can use both options simultaneously. This variant is great for those cases when customers use browsers that don't support location option and don't provide browser location data.
To enable the Geo IP option please upload 2 files:
Please download necessary CSV files here.
To expand your presence further, you can also automatically redirect users to the relevant language and currency. Use GeoIP Redirect extension for this.
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.