Stripe Payment for Magento 1
Simply integrate your Magento store with a flexible and fast-growing payment gateway - Stripe and provide your customers with a user-friendly and safe payment experience.
- Manage Stripe via Magento 1 admin panel
- Easily integrate your store with next-gen payment gateway
- Allow payment via the most popular credit and debit cards
- Make your payment user-friendly
What is Stripe Payment?
Stripe is a flexible and fast-growing payment platform that is supported in 25 countries and is used by 100.000+ businesses. Amasty Stripe Payment extension integrates your Magento store with this Stripe and provides your customers with the ability to use a user-friendly and safe payment gateway.
Allow a single-tap payment
Google Pay and Payment Request API support
Android users have Google Pay - a mobile wallet which is also supported by Stripe. It allows customers to pay in your store's app or website by using any credit or debit card that are saved in their Google Account, including Google Play, YouTube, Chrome or an Android device.
Payment Request API support
Payment Request API is a W3C browser standard that facilitates the exchange of payment and contact information in the browsers like Chrome Desktop, Chrome Android and Microsoft Edge for Windows. So if your customer has stored their card details in one of these browsers, the information will be requested from the browser, instead of having the customer fill in a full checkout form. For more on Stripe features, check here.
Supports various payment methods:
Now Stripe Payment by Amasty accepts payments by cards right on your Magento store via Stripe’s API.
Provide a next-gen payment experience
Refunds and Partial refunds support
If the order was paid via Stripe payment, it's also possible to make a partial or full refund from the Magento admin panel.
A simple and user-friendly payment layout with a card brand auto-detection and an appealing animated 'Pay' button.
Multi Currency support
It's possible to charge customers in any currency, which is converted in your country's local currency at the best conversion rate.
Cards icons verification
Amazon-style credit cards info saving: all the data is saved only on the reliable Stripe's servers, so that customers can add or remove cards from their account if they want.
Supports various payment methods
Now Magento Stripe Payment extension by Amasty accepts payments by cards right on their store via Stripe’s API.
- American Express
- Diners Club
Benefit from Strong Customer Authentication
The Magento Stripe Payment extension is fully compliant with the SCA and Payment Service Directive requirements. It supports cards with 3D secure v2 authentication. This feature can definitely help reduce fraudulent cards and chargebacks on the website as the liability shifts to the authorizing bank.
Set Stripe Fees with our Magento extension
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
So, I’d recommend.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Compatibility compatibility with third party checkout extensions was improved. Now, our Stripe extension is compatible with Firecheckout.
- Improvement we enhanced a compatibility with 3rd party extensions
- Fix we solved an issue with order placing.
- New we tested our extension and ensured that its fully compliant with Strong Customer Authentication requirements, and supports the 3D Secure v2 authentication.
- Compatibility with 3-rd party extensions was improved
- Fix the issues on admin area was resolved
- Fix the issue with sending confirmation emails was resolved