SMTP Email Settings for Magento 2
Increase the chances for your emails to be actually delivered to customers. Specify Magento 2 SMTP settings with the extension to send reliable emails from popular hosting services and reduce the possibility to get into spam.
- Prevent your emails from being labeled as spam
- Use reliable email providers to decrease email rejection
- View the content of sent emails
- Test your emails using debug mode
- Log all sent emails
DELIVER YOUR E-MAILS SUCCESSFULY
By default, your emails are dispatched via the mail server running on the Magento installation server. In other words, it's quite likely that your emails will either end up in spam folders or will get rejected altogether. To improve the chance of a successful email delivery, you need to use reliable SMTP servers, e.g. connect your Magento 2 store to Gmail SMTP.
How to set up SMTP?
Control the sending of all emails
Deliver all emails of any types successfully. Magento 2 Email Settings handles all the emails that are sent out from your store (welcome, emails, newsletter, order confirmations, invoices, etc).
12 preset SMTP providers
Set your own Magento 2 SMTP server configuration or use one of the following preset providers:
Don't know what to choose? See here.
Debug mode and log of all errors
Debug mode emulates the work of Magento 2 email SMTP server without sending out any emails. If any errors occur you will see them in the log and make fixes without reconsidering all the settings. Clear the log manually or automatically after a certain period of time.
Specify settings for multiple websites and store views
If you manage multiple Magento stores from one backend, it’ll be quite useful for you to specify Magento 2 mail sending settings as a server address, a provider and others for each store separately.
If you you need, see how to set multiple stores up here.
Log all emails with Magento 2 SMTP extension
Authorization via the industry-standard OAuth 2.0 protocol.
NEW | Efficiently manage cron tasks
Manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid from admin panel. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed.
If you're connecting from behind the firewall, make sure the firewall rules allow you to connect the specified mail server.
The extension can't use mail server to send anything due to mismatching login credentials. If you are sure provided credentials are 100% correct please proceed with READ the Full answer link.
Having troubles with sending emails? Try disabling the extension in main module configuration page and check if you're getting the same result with Magento default PHP sendmail. Please proceed to READ the Full answer link to get further instructions.
I'm getting connection refused or connection timed out error in debug log. What should I check?
I'm getting AUTHORIZATION FAILED 534 5.7.14 error in the debug log but my credentials is 100% correct. What should I do?
What should I do if emails are not being sent out via Amasty SMTP extension?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix we solved the problem with sending of emails that contained umlaut and other utf-8 symbols in the body.
- Fix we solved the problem with emails sending in Magento 2.3.3
- Fix we fixed a search problem on the Sent Emails Log page.
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code
- Improvement we added the possibility to use symbols like "ö", "ä", etc for the sender name
- Fix we fixed the issue with the ' Save and Check Connection' action
- Fix we fixed the issue with sending emails from the default config sender
- Fix the issue with the website scope on the 'Save and Check Connection' action was resolved
- Fix the issue when using the default sender email and configuration instead of the ones from the Store VIew configuration was resolved
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Fix smtp setting issues related to scopes were fixed.
- Fix Magento 2.3 compatibility issue was resolved.
- Improvement now, you can see the full list of recipients in the history of sent emails
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 was improved
- Fix the issue with sending emails from the admin panel was resolved
- New the ability to replace email sender was added
- Improvement the code was enhanced
- Magento 2.2 compatibility improved
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Compatibility improvements
- Use specific store settings when creating order or sending order e-mail from the backend