Store Switcher for Magento 2
- Guide international customers to the corresponding store version
- Set appropriate language based on customers' location
- Show all prices in shopper's local currency
- Utilize users' IP addresses to detect their location
- Disable automatic store for certain IP addresses
Magento 2 currency switcher is a global solution for your store to win the attention of international customers. With this handy module, you will be able to easily set country-currency and country-language relations to provide visitors with a better shopping experience.
ENHANCE YOUR WEBSITE WITH THE ADVANCED
MAGENTO STORE SWITCHER
Magento 2 Store and Currancy Switcher helps you automatically guide customers to a suitable version of the store with a particular language and currency set by default. The extension works in the following way:
Automatic currency switcher
Appropriate store view for international customers
Allow visitors to choose store version
Magento store selector allows you to provide your customers with the ability to manually switch between the available store versions. Moreover, the extension lets you choose to redirect users automatically each time they visit your website or only during their first visit. In the second case, shoppers can choose what store view to use.
Enable location-based redirects
You can use the modules' ability to detect location in your favor by creating an automatic redirect to a particular URL. Hence, you are able to guide visitors from certain countries to the specific website pages where they can find alternative ways to purchase or learn more about regional limitations in your store.
Use smart restrictions for URLs and IP addresses
In some cases, you may need to keep certain URLs or pages the same for all store views. With the Magento 2 website switcher, you can specify store pages that should stay unchanged despite redirection. Also, you can define the list of IP addresses that will ignore the switchers and see your Magento store as it is.
Make the international visitors of your store feel like home
Auto-switch currency according to customers' location
Magento 2 currency switcher helps you provide customers with their local currency in your store. The extension detects the location of the visitor and changes currency and prices according to ones that are actually used in the customer's country.
Display localized store view to customers
The same geolocation technology is used to show customers the appropriate localized content in a familiar language. This can be crucial for overall user experience and your chances for a successful sale. Equip your products with localized information and let the module do the rest of the job.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we fixed the issue with the required version of Amasty_Base extension
- Fix we resolved the problem with redirect from home page only
- Fix we fixed the issue with redirecting when a notification popup is enabled
- Fix we fixed the issue with the confirmation popup text taken not from the store view where redirect happens
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.5 version was improved
- Fix we fixed the error caused by PARAM_NAME constant on Magento 2.2.7 version
- Fix we fixed the issue with showing a redirect popup if the page was cached
- Fix we fixed the issue with locale changing before redirect confirmation
- Fix we fixed the issue with redirection on product pages with different URL keys.
- Fix we fixed the issue with redirection by IP in Magento Commerce 2.3.4
- Fix we fixed the issue with the possibility to save empty multiselect value
- New now it is possible to edit the redirection popup text with the help of WYSIWYG editor
- Fix the issue with redirect users from Home Page was resolved
- New unit tests were added to the Geo IP Data module
- Improvement the code of the Geo IP Data module was refactored
- Compatibility the compatibility of Geo IP Data module with Magento 2.1.x was enhanced
- Improvement IPv6 support was added to Geo IP detection.
- Improvement the possibility to upload the latest Geo IP Database was added
- New introducing confirmation and notification pop-ups before redirecting. Comply with the requirements of EU regulations regarding geo-blocking and country redirects
- New the possibility to restrict the access to a website by IP address was added
- Improvement minor visual improvements for the extension settings in the admin panel were implemented
- Improvement minor code improvement
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Magento Full Page Cache was enhanced
- Fix the issue with the redirection on product/category pages malfunction was resolved
- Fix the issue with wrong geolocation detection was resolved
- Fix the issue with the error when IP address fails to be found in the DB was resolved
- Fix security issues were resolved
- Fix the issue with the "too many redirects" error while selecting a store view was resolved
- Fix the "Warning: strpos(): Empty needle" error in var/report was resolved
- Improvement the location detection via GeoIP data was improved
- Improvement for EU's GDPR compliance the restriction for the last IP address's digit was implemented
- Fix the issue with URL replacing was resolved
- Fix the issue with the incorrect redirect to categories and products when using different URLs for stores was fixed
- Fixed an issue with the wrong store scope
- Compatibility with the FPC extension is added.
- Improved IP address check.
- Improved import of GeoIP data.
- Minor improvement for the "Apply Logic To" option.
- All URLs" option is deactivated.
- All Except Specified URLs" option is active by default.
- We added URLs excepted by default .
- Restriction by Ip" is renamed to "IP to Ignore" for better understanding.
- Performance optimization.
- Fix setting "First visit redirect only" didn't influence on setting "Enable Country --> Currency"/"Enable Country --> Store View". For repeat visit currency/store were the same.
- Fixed loop redirection if option "First visit redirect only" has value - yes, and urls like http://somesite.com/intl/;
- Fixed redirect after redirect;
- Fixed error: Setting "Currency" in "Enable Country" didn't work if was activated "Apply Logic To" - "Redirect From Home Page Only";
- Fixed currency switch on inconvenient URLs when "Apply Logic To - Specified URLs" + "Enable Country" set Currency;
- Improvements for detecting IP address
- Improvements for redirecting specific country to specified store
- Few performance optimizations
- Better compatibility with full page cache
- Minor code refactoring
- Possibility to enable/disable extension per each store