What is Google reCAPTCHA?
Secure your store and add reCAPTCHA to any form type
For more information, please, visit official Google reCAPTCHA page.
No more spam bots on comments and reviews
You can add Google Invisible reCAPTCHA to your comments and reviews forms. So now you don't need to waste your time on manual spam filtering.
Readymade template for code integration
Usually to add reCAPTCHA on a website you need to make some coding effort. The extension provides you with a readymade template. All you need is just to specify and insert some links and a piece of code.
Invisible reCAPTCHA on the registration form
Spam on registration forms could drive any admin user mad. By using a reCAPTCHA option you protect your store from spam bots on both login and registration forms.
Improve your website user experience
Google Invisible reCAPTCHA doesn't push your customers to solve quizzes if a session seems to be safe. CAPTCHA test appears only in cases of suspicious requests.
Easily gather additional customers' data for your marketing purposes.
You can efficiently collect necessary information about customers with Amasty Custom Form for Magento 2
extension. Enhance your marketing sources.
How to get a site key and a secret key for Invisible ReCaptcha?
To configure the Google Invisible ReCaptcha extension you will need a site key and a secret key. Follow this short guide to get them correctly.
1. Open this page and fill in the name of your website;
2. Select the Invisible ReCaptcha option from the list of the available variants;
3. Specify the domain of your website;
4. Tick the Terms of Service checkbox;
5. Hit the Register button.
Now, you can copy the keys from this page to your Google Invivisble ReCaptcha configuration section. Read the FULL answer
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.1.0 - November 29, 2017
– Compatibility with multiple forms on one page is added.
– Tree forms are added in default config: newsletter subscribe, product reviews, customer registration.
Version 1.0.3 - October 25, 2017
– Сompatibility with extension Hide Price is added.
– Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
– Fixed issue with captcha validation.