Google Invisible reCaptcha for Magento 2
Protect your store from bots with Google Invisible reCaptcha - the most advanced security tool. As it's invisible for customers, your website security becomes more user-friendly. Free your potential customers from quizzes solving and 'I am not a robot' button.
- reCaptcha test appears only in cases of suspicious requests
- Manage all reCAPTCHA settings in one place
- Support for 3 forms right from the box
- Built-in support of Amasty extensions
- No coding skills required
If you want to protect your store from spam and frauds you must keep your security up-to-date. Google invisible reCaptcha is a solution that strongly secures your store without irritating your real customers. The extension optimizes the process of reCaptcha integration to your Magento 2 website. So now you just need to fill in a few settings fields to add the reCAPTCHA to any website form.
What is Google reCaptcha?
Secure your store and add reCaptcha to any form type
No more spam bots on comments and reviews
You can add Google Invisible reCaptcha to your comments and reviews forms. So now you don't need to waste your time on manual spam filtering.
Invisible reCAPTCHA on the registration form
Spam on registration forms could drive any admin user mad. By using a reCaptcha option you protect your store from spam bots on both login and registration forms.
Improve your website user experience
Google Invisible reCaptcha doesn't push your customers to solve quizzes if a session seems to be safe. reCaptcha test appears only in cases of suspicious requests.
Built-in Amasty extensions support
With this Google Invisible reCaptcha extension, you can protect some other Amasty modules just in a number of clicks. Currently, the following modules have the Captcha support right out of the box:
- Custom Form for Magento 2
- FAQ and Product Questions for Magento 2
Readymade template for code integration
Usually to add reCaptcha on a website you need to make some coding effort. The extension provides you with a readymade template. All you need is just to specify and insert some links and a piece of code.
Flexible reCaptcha settings
The module provides you with a number of useful options to make Invisible reCaptcha more user friendly and suitable to your store. You can define the language of the Invisible reCaptcha that will ignore the user's browser preferences.
Show reCaptcha only for guests
Most customers find reCaptcha annoying. Don't try the patience of your registered clients - display a captcha only for guest visitors. This will help you to kill two birds with one stone: you'll protect your store website and won't lose customers.
For a similar purpose, you can compose an IP whitelist. Invisible Captcha will be disabled to the IP addresses specified in the list.
Easily gather additional customers' data for your marketing purposes.You can efficiently collect necessary information about customers with Amasty Custom Form for Magento 2 extension. Enhance your marketing sources.
To configure the Google Invisible ReCaptcha extension you will need a site key and a secret key. Follow this short guide to get them correctly. 1. Open this page and fill in the name of your website; 2. Select the Invisible ReCaptcha option from the list of the available variants; 3. Specify the domain of your website; 4. Tick the Terms of Service checkbox; 5. Hit the Register button. Now, you can copy the keys from this page to your Google Invivisble ReCaptcha configuration section.
How to get a site key and a secret key for Invisible ReCaptcha?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
it is "name": "amasty/aminvisiblecaptcha",
but it should be "name": "amasty/invisiblecaptcha",
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- New we added a new option that allows you to use reCAPTCHA v3 - an even safer way to protect your store
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Custom Form extension was improved
- Improvement the parsing process for the response from Google was improved
- Improvement the parsing process for Google response was improved
- New the ability to show Invisible Captcha only for guests was added
- New the ability to disable Invisible Captcha for certain IP addresses was added
- Improvement the installation script was enhanced
- Fix the compatibility with the Amasty Custom Form extension was improved
- Improvement now, the modules renders only the valid forms
- Improvement the avoidance of the innerHTML usage was implemented
- New the ability to choose a badge theme and a badge position was added
- Improvement a small update to the information panes was implemented
- New built-in support for the Amasty FAQ and Product Questions extension was added
- Also, in the new version, we added the ability to define the language of the Invisible reCapctha that should be displayed to users regardless the browser settings. Moreover, you can see the Google API errors to quickly fix the configuration issues.
- We are happy to introduce the brand new version of the Google Invisible reCaptcha extension. Now, the module automatically supports the Amasty Custom Forms extension right out of the box. Support for more extensions is coming soon. We saved all previous s
- Compatibility with multiple forms on one page is added.
- Tree forms are added in default config: newsletter subscribe, product reviews, customer registration.
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
- Сompatibility with extension Hide Price is added.
- Fixed issue with captcha validation.