What is Google reCaptcha?
Secure your store and add reCaptcha to any form type
For more information, please, visit the official Google reCAPTCHA page.
No more spam bots on comments and reviews
You can add Google Invisible reCaptcha to your comments and reviews forms. So now you don't need to waste your time on manual spam filtering.
Readymade template for code integration
Usually to add reCaptcha on a website you need to make some coding effort. The extension provides you with a readymade template. All you need is just to specify and insert some links and a piece of code.
Flexible reCaptcha settings
The module provides you with a number of useful options to make Invisible reCaptcha more user friendly and suitable to your store. You can define the language of the Invisible reCaptcha that will ignore the user's browser preferences.
Invisible reCAPTCHA on the registration form
Spam on registration forms could drive any admin user mad. By using a reCaptcha option you protect your store from spam bots on both login and registration forms.
Improve your website user experience
Google Invisible reCaptcha doesn't push your customers to solve quizzes if a session seems to be safe. reCaptcha test appears only in cases of suspicious requests.
Built-in Amasty extensions support
With the extensions you can protect some Amasty extensions with Google Invisible reCaptcha in a number of clicks. Currently, the following modules have the Captcha support right out of the box:
- Custom Form for Magento 2
- FAQ and Product Questions for Magento 2
Easily gather additional customers' data for your marketing purposes.
You can efficiently collect necessary information about customers with Amasty Custom Form for Magento 2
extension. Enhance your marketing sources.
How to get a site key and a secret key for Invisible ReCaptcha?
To configure the Google Invisible ReCaptcha extension you will need a site key and a secret key. Follow this short guide to get them correctly.
1. Open this page and fill in the name of your website;
2. Select the Invisible ReCaptcha option from the list of the available variants;
3. Specify the domain of your website;
4. Tick the Terms of Service checkbox;
5. Hit the Register button.
Now, you can copy the keys from this page to your Google Invivisble ReCaptcha configuration section. Read the FULL answer
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 2.1.0 - April 11, 2018
– New: built-in support for the Amasty FAQ and Product Questions extension was added
Version 2.0.0 - February 08, 2018
– We are happy to introduce the brand new version of the Google Invisible reCaptcha extension. Now, the module automatically supports the Amasty Custom Forms extension right out of the box. Support for more extensions is coming soon. We saved all previous settings to allow you to protect any forms in your Magento 2 store, you can find them in the Advanced Settings section.
– Also, in the new version, we added the ability to define the language of the Invisible reCapctha that should be displayed to users regardless the browser settings. Moreover, you can see the Google API errors to quickly fix the configuration issues.
Version 1.1.0 - November 29, 2017
– Compatibility with multiple forms on one page is added.
– Tree forms are added in default config: newsletter subscribe, product reviews, customer registration.
Version 1.0.3 - October 25, 2017
– Сompatibility with extension Hide Price is added.
– Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
– Fixed issue with captcha validation.