Admin Actions Log for Magento 1
Log all actions performed in store backend by admin users, view log history on the grid and keep the log records for as long as you need. View login activity and block malicious login attempts. Know what have been done in your store admin panel and by whom.
- Keep all Magento admin log details on the grid for the specified time
- Log the actions of specific admin users
- Ban users after several unsuccessful login attempts
- Unban users manually or automatically
- Keep visit log for store admins and evaluate the efficiency of your staff
Log the actions of all admins or just specific users
Choose whether to keep action history for all admins or just specific users.
‘Action Log’ grid shows all the actions performed in store backend
View recorded actions easily and quickly on the grid. You can see the following information:
- date when an action was performed
- the person who has done it
- type of the action, e.g. deletion, editing or creation
- which object in Magento was affected
- the item which has been changed
You can also easily filter all login attempts by date.
Allow only one session for each admin username
In the default mode multiple users can run one account at the same time. When you switch on this option, you secure the session making it available just for one backend user.
Use preview or detailed view of the changes performed
You can preview changes details right from the grid with small preview window as well as go to the page with more thorough information.
Automatic tracking feature
Now you've got the possibility to automatically track actions of all new admin users.
Keep track of admin role changes
When the role of an admin user is changed, you'll be able to see the changes in the admin actions tab. These data will be available not only on the admin log details page, but in the preview mode as well.
Display order comments in the actions log tab
In case one of admin users leaves a comment on a particular order page, this comment will be displayed in the admin actions tab.
Display history of changes on corresponding pages
With the the Admin Actions log Magento Extension you can see the actions performed:
- On product pages (each product page contains actions log for a particular product);
- On order info pages (actions log for a particular order);
- On customer information pages (actions log for a particular customer);
Magento Admin Log shows all edits in details
All changes of related, cross sell and upsell products are now logged. The module also tracks edits of categories and websites; you can view the history of changes whenever you need. More importantly, it's possible to cancel edits and restore the previous settings any time.
Possibility to restore recent changes
If one of admins for some reasons made incorrect changes in your store, you can restore them nearly in a trice.
Specify the time period during which the log records are kept
You can set the time period after which the logs are deleted. E.g. remove the records, which are 2 or more months old.
View page visit log for each admin user in the store backend
Are you constantly searching for the new ways of optimizing the work of your store admins? Wondering how your staff members manage their working hours? This extension knows how to help you out. View page visit log for each admin user drawn up in a convenient table and discover which pages were opened in the backend and for how long.
Monitor all user actions in the store backend
When you really need to see who had made the lasest changes, just open Magento admin actions log and find out all modifications, which were applied to your store, including system configuration, product catalog or any other changes. Moreover, you can control your store managers more efficiently when you see the actions they perform.
Protect your store from robots
Protect your store from multiple harmful login attempts with the Magento admin log in module: when a script tries to pick up the right passwords, the system blocks the login attempts and gives no chance to get into admin panel of your store.
Optimize the work of your admin staff, exclude overlapping
Have you ever doubted whether your store managers are efficient enough? Now it’s easy to find out. Tracking the actions performed by each admin user, you can see if they do the right activities and at what time. You will be able to better distribute the administration responsibilities, control how they are performed and exclude overlapping. E.g., it’s easy to track when 2 managers are doing the same thing or are performing wrong actions.
Real time tracking of admin users actions
With a new ‘Active sessions’ feature you can track the actions of all admin users in online mode and terminate the session in case of any mistakes or robot attacks.
Track admin performance and reward the best managers
Want to reward the best manager? Filter actions by users and date on the ‘Action Log’ grid and find out whose performance is really high. Use the chance to increase your team motivation.
Be aware of logins from unusual countries
You can get an email notification if a user successfully logs in from an unusual country. This email contains the information about user name, full name, IP and a country from where the login attempt was made. Use GeoIP support to determine country and city from where admin has logged in.
Specify the number of login attempts
Limit the number of login attempts before the user gets blocked. If all (e.g. three) attempts are wrong, the user access would be denied to admin panel page. It’s especially useful to defeat robot attacks.
Ban users for a specific time period
You can choose whether to ban a user forever or for a specific time period. After the specified lockout time has passed, the user can log in to admin grid with the right password again. If you ban the person forever, he or she can get access to the site only after you manually unblock the user.
Get notified about the multiple login faults
In case several login attempts happen within a short period of time you'd receive email notification of these break-in faults. Besides, you can easily export login attempts information in CSV and XML format.
View login attempts list on one page
At the ‘login attempts’ grid you can see:
- the time of login attempts
- the people who performed them
- IP addresses
- the statuses of the attempts. Successful, failed or locked out
(when a person tries to log in while being banned)
- all admin log outs are also displayed in the Status column
Equip your store with more powerful tools for Admin Management
- Protect your store from key loggers
Try Two-Factor Authentication for logging into your Magento. Using both, a good password and a security code will let you protect your store from key loggers, network data sniffing, unsecured wifi connections, and other threats.
- Prevent data losses with the smart locking functionality
In case you have several admin users which may happen to edit one product simultaneously, try using Edit Lock module that locks editing of Magento products, customers, and etc. if an item is already being edited by somebody.
- Log customers actions and drive more sales
Use a Live Stream of customers actions to stimulate sales. Show informative AJAX notifications about the actions other customers take in your store, e.g. ‘Product X was ordered by 3 people’, etc.
- Effectively manage an access level to your store rights
The module is fully compatible with Advanced Permissions and perfectly supplements its functionality. Let everyone play their unique roles to make the work of the whole store even more productive.
Yes, Magento logs who made change, the extension will track the sales orders changes performed by an admin user.
This module logs only admins' actions. Magento admin user log ins and outs and all the modifications applied to your store are gathered and stored by the extension.
Yes, with the use of the extension, you can choose who will be able to see changes history. While setting up admin actions log archive you may include there action history on all admins or just specified ones. To see the screenshot read on.
If everything is imported correctly and Magento reflects those changes, then our module will also show them.
Does this module also log changes that admin users make to orders?
Does it log regular users or just admins?
Can I choose who will be able to view changes history?
Does this Admin Actions Log show changes after importing products from a third-party CRM system?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
I was lucky to find this Admin Actions plugin. It covers all my needs with blocking unsuccessful login attempts and tracking GeoIps. And it also allows me to keep an eye to all activities in the backend. Brilliant I say!
I bought the module with installation service, so I can’t say whether it is hard to configure or not, but I can assure, that it works like charm.
I purchased the extension with installation service and everything was done and ready overnight. Good work!
Nous utilisons cette extension avec Magento Community 1.9 et il fonctionne très bien.
Hope, everything will be running well, at the moment this extension fulfills all our requirements to admin management tool.
The app itself works fine.
Implementing Geo IP was a tough task, we just couldn’t make it. Support managers worked it all out for us in just a few hours.
All in all the extension itself works as described and the support department is quite helpful.
It can list and undo every admin action, wich is excellent and the main feature.
But most important, and that's why we use it for all of our clients : it clearly points responsibility when a mistake is done, and we no longer hear, as developer, "it was working then it broke, we don't know why, you made a bug".
The installation passed seamlessly and everything runs fine. Thank you, Amasty!
This addon is just what we were searching for, it works smoothly and doesn’t cause any issues. For me GeoIP and failed login attempts feature were just additional at first, I didn’t think they are important. After thinking about it a bit more I’d say that it is great shield from hacking attempts. Now we don’t need a separate tool to protect our store, and that’s great. A+ for killing to birds with one stone.
The staff actually becomes more disciplined and effective, knowing that their actions are recorded in real time. Now we are thinking about implementing a reliable KPI system with benefits and rewards for the most hardworking managers. I recommend this infallible eye plugin without any doubt!
I hadn't tried this extension initially because it didn't allow you to search for products, customers, etc., which is a pretty essential function. I asked the developers if they could customize for this feature, and they did it super fast and very inexpensively. Definitely first class support.
I hope they add this function default in the future, but if not I would ask.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix we fixed issue with showing info about address changes on customer and order changes grid
- Improvement we implemented a stability enhancement
- Compatibility with Amasty Color Swatched Pro was enhanced
- Fix the issue when an order comment was not logged was resolved
- Improvement IPv6 support was added to Geo IP detection.
- Improvement the possibility to upload the latest Geo IP Database was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Duplicate Categories was enhanced
- Fix the issue with product saving was resolved
- Fix the XSS vulnerability issue was fixed
- Fix the issues with logging configurable products or sales rules amendments, and editing an existing customer as well, were resolved
- Fix the issue with wrong geolocation detection was resolved
- Improvement the process of email notification upon unsuccessful login attempts was improved
- Improvement Security improvements were implemented
- Fix the issue with the changes logging in 'qty in stock' for an item was resolved
- Improvement the request for the GeoIP location was optimized for better performance
- Improvement the log file generation was improved
- Improvement detection of parameter name was improved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was improved
- Fix the issue with the preview popup was resolved
- Minor code improvements
- Fixed an issue with viewing existing attributes
- Fixed an issue with saving wrong store ID
- Amasty Product Grid compatibility improved
- Minor fixes
- AW Customer Attributes compatibility imporved
- Added possibility to send email to many addresses;
- Removed email validation from configurations;
- Module is enabled by default;
- Added Access control list. You can restrict access to "Clear Log" execution;
- Set "0" for unlimited" for "Automatically Clear Action Logs After, Days".
- Fixed error when entering admin panel after "Log Out All Other Sessions"
- Fix for saving admin role, which caused error in few cases
- History of Changes tab on customer edit, order view and product edit pages now work with AJAX to improve usability and speed
- One setting renamed for better perception
- New feature: when admin logs in, all other sessions with the same username can be terminated (there is a setting to enable/disable such behavior)
- New visual feature: on "Login Attempts" grid failed attempts for the same username/IP are grouped into a single line for better visual perception
- Minor code refactoring
- Minor improvements for restoring changes and logging several products within one order
- General workflow improvements
- Added logging of related, cross sell and upsell products
- Added logging of product categories and websites
- Fixed search by fullname in Action Log
- A number of minor improvements for general workflow
- Minor general improvements
- Minor fixes and improvements
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Minor improvements for date format and menu permissions
- New "User Agent" column added to the login attempts grid
- New "Disabled" status added to the login attempts grid to show when deactivated admin account was trying to login
- Minor improvements
- New feature: possibility to display page visit log for each admin user (which pages they open in the backend and how long they stay on each page)
- Setting block restructuring to improve usability
- Automatic purge of login attempts log after specified number of days
- Minor code improvement
- Minor improvements
- Minor fixes and improvements
- "History of Changes" tab on product edit page, order view page and customer edit page with ACL (access control list) support
- Logouts are now tracked in the "Login Attempts" log
- New events are logged now: change of user rols; commenting to order
- Login attempts grid now gets date/time filter
- Some code improvements
- Active Sessions page added to display current active backend sessions with possibility to terminate any of them
- Possibility to close details window with Escape key
- GeoIP Data import improvements
- Compatibility with old Magento 1.4.1 version
- Logging of mass actions improved
- Logging of order-related actions (invoicing, shipments) improved
- Improvements for sending e-mail messages
- Fix for unnecessary data displayed in the change log
- New feature implemented: possibility to restore changes made by admin users
- Possibility to export "Login Attempts" grid into CSV or XML
- Syntax fix for "Attempts" word
- GeoIP support for login country/city detection
- Better highlighting of modified data
- E-mail notification to admin when there are multiple login faults in a short time (break-in attempt)
- E-mail notification to admin on successful login from unusual country (using GeoIP)
- "403 Forbidden" status returned by failed login page in the backend, which makes easier to integrate with server security tools
- functionality to show order id at the grid
- Now it's possible to log actions of all new admin users automatically
- Better detection of attacker's IP address
- Minor bugfix
- Performance optimization
- Optimized code.
- Improved compatibility with other modules.