AMP for Magento 2
Make your store pages load 85% faster for mobile users with Magento 2 AMP. Improve site usability and visibility in search results by generating super lightweight mobile pages.
- Significantly reduce average page load time
- Auto-generate separate mobile pages
- Display rich snippets for better search
- Track pages performance with Google Analytics
- Easily customize the AMP page design
47% of users are likely to abandon the web-pages, which are loading more than 2 seconds. Slow pages negatively impact search ranking, thus causing low traffic results and loss of revenue. But it’s difficult to manage multiple pages and remain up-to-date with the latest requirements without a special team of developers. That may cost money and time.
With Magento 2 AMP extension, you can create beautifully fast pages that show up on users’ screens incredibly quickly. AMP pages are marked with a lightning sign, so users know they will get a better experience. Therefore, more visits will come from organic search. Optimized pages also have higher dwell time and an increased conversion rate.
What benefits do you get for your store
Speed up page loading to keep users on your website
Increase mobile conversions with lightweight site pages
Improve search engine ranking with Google Rich Snippets
HOW DO ACCELERATED MOBILE PAGES WORK?
MAKE YOUR WEBSTORE ULTRA FAST
WITHOUT LOSING ITS FUNCTIONALITY
Add Magento AMP pages in a few clicks
Effortlessly generate Google AMP pages for Home, Product, Category and CMS pages using advanced Magento mobile app from the backend. After a quick and easy one-time set-up, this module will automatically create optimized pages for your store. On AMP version, content updates routinely when you add or change it on the initial desktop version.
Speed up mobile pages loading
Magento 2 AMP extension will help you to radically reduce website bounce rate by generating super lightweight mobile pages. Such pages are 85% faster compared to non-AMP ones since they load directly from Google AMP Cache.
Set AMP as a default loading page
With the module, store owners may force AMP page loading regardless of the link a customer uses to visit the store. Choose whether to open Magento 2 AMP pages Always or redirect customers From AMP Google results only. If you select ‘Always' option, shoppers from mobile devices will be invariably redirected to the AMP version. If AMP pages are displayed only in Google search results page, users will stay on AMPs until they reach a non-AMP page.
Enable Search and Subscribe boxes
Don’t lose important functionality you have! Magento 2 AMP extension displays a Search box to help visitors navigate your webshop and easily find the product they need. Also, add an Email Subscription form to re-engage with people later and retain more customers. This is highly useful, as AMP doesn’t currently allow any pop-ups to capture users’ information.
Apply sticky AMP-widgets on CMS pages
Try AMP-widgets to provide your customers with satisfying user experience on mobile devices. These widgets will help you to visualize your product selections in the most attractive and comfortable way. Just choose how many products and in which way you want to display them, e.g. a slider or list from 5 featured products. Choose any place on page for your handy widget.
Customize the AMP page design
AMP pages don’t mean boring and plain appearance of your online store. Stand out from competitors by adjusting design settings. Tweak logo size to ensure it looks good on mobile screens. Modify colors for text, links, and buttons to make your store look match your branding. Light, easy to read, neat and stylish — the way Magento 2 AMP theme look is highly appealing.
ATTRACT MORE VISITORS TO YOUR STORE
WITH ADVANCED AMP TOOLS
Display Google Rich Snippets in search
Improve web-store visibility in organic search by displaying more data about your products. Magento AMP allows showcasing Rich Snippets for AMP Pages on Google Search results. This will help to attract only relevant traffic and increase CTR.
Measure the success of optimized pages
90% of AMP publishers reported a higher engagement rate after adopting AMP. To help you understand how the AMP optimization impacts your web-store efficiency, Magento 2 AMP extension supports Google Analytics embedment. Easily insert tracking elements to understand what influences page metrics and get in top search positions.
Engage more customers with product reviews
72% of store visitors are likely to purchase a product only after reading positive feedback. With Magento 2 AMP you can easily display product reviews on AMP pages, as well as allow customers to add new ones.
Create AMP pages for your blog
Integrate a Magento 2 Blog Pro extension to create fast pages for your blog. If your online blog produces powerful authentic content, AMP is a great approach to produce extra clicks and views for your website. Later, you can easily convert loyal blog readers to profitable customers by adding links to your product pages.
Boost mobile sales with responsive navigationLet users instantly find exactly what they are looking for with Magento 2 Price Slider & Filters. Increase the number of conversions by providing an outstanding filtering and navigation experience.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 msi module.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
5 stars because this extension does everything it says, but I would add it is not easy to customize, AMP is not as fully featured as HTML and it would be great that as with most templates out there, this extension acts more as a template with settings to:
Enable or disable default blocks (like the footer newsletter and account links)
Easy settings for customising the AMP menu which defaults to categories and account links. It would be great for example to be able to add onto these menus any manual link or CMS page.
Custom footer block, being able to add this easily from the back end would be a bonus!
Support have been great and provided me with clear instructions on manually tweaking the menu and removing the footer blocks i did not want.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we resolved the issue with empty snippet values
- Fix we corrected the URL generation in case the original URL contains ‘index.php’
- Fix we resolved the issue with URL parsing on multistore instances
- Improvement now the indicator of added products on mini cart remains visible until shopping cart is empty
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Varnish
- Fix we resolved the issue with Form Key validation
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.5 was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Varnish and FPC was improved
- Fix we corrected a minor issue with icons and fonts display
- New we added an option to force AMP opening from mobile devices
- Improvement now extension displays prices excl/incl taxes if applicable
- Fix we corrected the display of uploaded images in Visual Swatches
- Fix we resolved issue with loading product reviews
- Fix issue with amp index link on category page was fixed
- New now the plugin supports CMS and Home Pages
- New we added AMP-widgets which can be used on CMS pages
- Improvement we enhanced the process of filter application on category pages in order to make it more user-friendly
- Improvement we implemented minor enhancement of linking between AMP and non-AMP versions of pages
- New now Category Pages are also available for AMP enabling. Turn on the functionality in one click