Enhance user experience by delivering all needed pages
Full Page Cache Warmer for Magento 2
Ensure fast web-site browsing experience with Magento 2 Full Page Cache Warmer. Provide users a flawless store performance to top search rankings and attract more visitors.
- Use 6 algorithms to prioritize pages for cache warming
- Warm up pages separately for mobile theme
- Exclude particular blocks from caching with Hole Punch
- Auto-update your cache after any catalog change
- Analyze the warmer’s efficiency with detailed reports
- Check Varnish Cache coverage
- Compatible with Magento Cloud
What is Magento 2 Full Page cache?
Magento 2 FPC is an HTML code that is stored on a server and includes all the information about a generated page. It decreases the load on the server because the page won't be generated from scratch every time you access the URL. Thanks to this process, users get access to the store pages in less than 3 seconds.
Magento 2 is fast and well optimized for high loads and enterprise businesses. However, there are still a lot of things to be done to make your store as fast as possible. The store data is frequently cleared due to numerous reasons, from page content updates to cache lifetime expiration. Therefore, to timely update and display all necessary pages and provide customers with an improved experience, you need a tool that automatically warms page data and ensures its fast load.
With this tool you'll get the ability to automate the cache warming and make it invisible for the customers. The warmer emulates visitor behavior, and timely updates data from the page so that your customers and Googlebot always get the needed content faster. This way you’ll attract more customers to your store, grow conversion, and get higher results in Google ranking. Due to the feature-rich functionality, the module can be literally in minutes.
What benefits do you get for your store
Increase conversion rate due to accelerated pages load speed
Attract more customers with optimized SEO ranking position
Prioritize pages for warming
Use 6 algorithms to choose pages for cache warming. What if you have a big web store with hundreds of pages? How to determine which of them should be warmed primarily? By configuring the priority, the extension will warm up the most important pages first. Just select the queue generation source, and a smart cache finder will do the rest getting the links for crawler from:
- Pages Type
- Text File with the list of URLs
- Sitemap XML
- Sitemap XML and Text File together
- Customers Activity analysis
- NEW: Page Types and Text File Together
Fully automate caching process
With Magento 2 Cache Warmer, you can easily configure the necessary system settings right after the module installation and then just relax.
Customize performance alternatives
Flexibly adjust performance options based on the server you are using. Seamlessly plan the optimal server load and the most appropriate time for the cache warming.
- Schedule queue generation. Plan a cron job time to generate the cache warming queue depending on your needs.
- Schedule specific time for warming. Set how often the crawler should process Magento pages added to the warming queue.
- Speed up the crawling. Enable Multi Process Warming to include several URLs per one crawling request. Easily adjust the number of parallel processes for crawler.
Keep the log of cache flushes
Analyze crawling efficiency with detailed reports
Keep track of the crawling progress and find false cacheable pages in your Magento 2 store in time with detailed visual statistics reports. Get different data types carefully arranged in separate tabs. Conveniently view page statuses and analyze the percentage of errors and success loads.
The Improved Debug Mode
Now you can check the current context parameters and those parameters with which the page is warmed up right on the frontend to speed up the debug process and see what can be fixed for better performance. This option perfectly works on the staging environment with the native Magento cache. Please note that on the production environment and when the Varnish cache is on, the module won't be able to gather and process the necessary info.
Warm up most popular pages
Create a warming queue based on the most popular pages of your website. The crawler will automatically rank all the pages according to the number of customer visits. The most popular pages URLs will be at the beginning of the queue and will be warmed first regardless of of the data lifetime.
Warm pages according to user agents
Exclude particular blocks from caching
It's not always possible to cache the whole M2 page, as certain sections are dynamic and unique to each customer. With the Hole Punch feature, you can mark certain blocks of a page to be loaded each time and never cached while still working with the rest of the page.
Select page combinations
Choose page combinations for the data warming up based on Customer groups, Currencies, Stores. The extension is also compatible with the Persistent Shopping Cart. Additionally, specify which pages should be excluded from the crawling.
More Features for Magento 2 Cache Warmer
- Set the XML Sitemap source files independently per each store view
- Generate queues and warm up data via the command line
- Set custom delay interval for crawler requests
- Limit max warming queue size
- Flush M2 Cache for particular URLs
- Compatibility with Magento 2 Varnish Cache and default File Cache
- Enable/disable certificate verification
- Use HTTP authentication
- Manage all cron tasks on the Cron Tasks List grid
Automate the XML sitemap creation 1
Add Magento 2 XML Google Sitemap to make your web store maximally SEO-friendly. The XML sitemap improves the ranking of your website in search engines and befits the Amasty FPC extension for creating the URL queue.
Additional way to gently promote related items
Equip your Magento 2 store with the user-friendly tool to improve the UX of any sort of a web store. Make the shopping process for your customers simple and flawless with Magento AJAX Checkout that adds products to cart programmatically.
Easily comply with the latest legislative EU requirements
Make sure your site asks for all required consents and avoid penalties with the Magento 2 GDPR extension. Gain more loyalty from your customers by strengthening their data security and privacy.
How to enable Full Page Cache in Magento 2?
- Log in to your Admin panel.
- Navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- Select the System option in the Advanced drop-down.
- Complete the Full Page Cache section.
- Select Built-in Application or Varnish Caching in the Caching Application field.
- Set the expiration time for the page cache in the TTL for public content field.
The order of links in the file is the order of their crawling. Read the full answer to get more information.
Due to Magento full page cache settings availability in the second version, a site will display category, product, CMS pages quicker. A response time is improved a lot through reducing the page load on the server or Magento full page cache auto generation.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Fix we resolved the issue with cache flushing for CMS pages from Warmer Log grid
- Fix we resolved the issue with populating a reports table when the extension is disabled
- Fix we fixed the phrase placeholder format
- Improvement we enhanced the work of debug mode that will show the current context parameters and those parameters with which the page is warmed up
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Persistent Shopping Cart
- Fix we fixed the issue with warming up pages for a specific customer group when required attributes are set
- Fix we resolved the problem that occurred when saving a product
- Improvement we added a new option that allows generating a warm-up queue in the background via cron when the setting ‘Auto-generate Queue after Cache Flush’ is enabled
- Fix we fixed the issue with ‘Sitemap XML’ queue generation source
- New we added a new Queue Generation Source, so you can warm pages using a text file and page types as united sources
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer. To achieve better compatibility we refactored crawler source code according to the coding standards; thus, we improved page crawling performance
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Varnish cache, now you can monitor Performance Reports and Cache Coverage Rate in Warmer Log when using Varnish cache
- Fix we fixed the issue arising when saving and adding products
- Fix we fixed the issue with disabled products added to the Cache Warmer queue
- Fix we fixed the issue with Crawler Progress overscale in Warmer Log
- Fix we fixed the error appeared in customer-login and customer-logout
- Fix we resolved the problem with logging Varnish cache flushes
- Improvement minor code improvements were implemented to enhance the extension security
- Improvement we added the functionality that allows you to avoid the ‘301 Moved Permanently’ status in Warmer Log.
- Fix we fixed the issue with URLs for warming when the setting ‘Use Categories Path for Products URL’ is enabled
- Improvement we reduced the product saving time when the setting ‘Auto-generate Queue after Cache Flush’ was enabled
- Fix we fixed the issue with warmer queue generation by a specific store
- Fix we fixed the issue with the generation of URLs by 'Pages Types' Source
- New now the extension includes a new log that lets you check what actions cause cache flushes
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement we added sql index for pair url, mobile in tableamasty_fpc_activity
- Improvement we change algorithm warming for multiple stores, where 'Add Store Code to Urls' = Yes
- Fix we added Cron Scheduler List extension as required to composer.json
- Fix we solved the problem with caching desktop pages
- New now, the extension includes a new option that lets you run multiple threads to minimize the time required to warming your site
- Improvement we added URL links to Warmer Log
- Fix we solved the problem with generating queue on Magento 2.1
- Fix we resolved the issue with displaying reports in production mode
- Improvement amcharts library was updated
- Improvement minor code improvements
- Compatibility with Amasty Automatic Related Products was resolved
- Fix the issue with notice: Undefined variable URL was resolved
- New we added new warmer log and efficiency reports
- New we added the new feature - Holepunch. It's the ability to exclude blocks from the full page cache.
- New now the extension is able to warm up pages separately for mobile theme.
- Improvement we improved the way customer activity source works. The possible exception error was fixed.
- Improvement now product pages of the newly created products are added to the warmer queue right after the creation of the product
- Fix the issue on the 'setup:upgrade' step for Magento 2.2.3 was fixed
- New now it is possible to launch Queue Generation and Queue Procession from the command line
- New now it is possible to flush Full Page Cache for a certain page from the 'Warmer Log' grid
- New new algorithm for creating a warming queue based on the most popular pages of your website
- Improvement minor visual improvements in the admin area were made
- Improvement now after the Fill Page Cache flush a new queue will be created and processed
- Fix the issue with php. version in 'composer.json' was resolved
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added
- New now the XML Sitemap source files can be set independently per each store view
- New the new type of the available Query Generation Source was added - 'Sitemap XML and Text File together'. Both the sitemap and the text file will be used for creating the URL queue for FPC warming.
- New the compatibility with the Amasty XML Google Sitemap was added. The sitemap created by the Amasty extension fits well the Amasty FPC Warmer for creating the URL queue
- Improvement now it is possible to set the path to the Sitemap XML file
- Improvement the appearance of the frontend FPC information block was improved
- Fix the possible issue when the crawler fails to warm pages was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 was added
- Fix the issue with updating Magento from v.2.1.x to v.2.2.x was resolved
- Fix the issue with cron configuration options saving was resolved
- Fix the issue with cron group name was fixed
- Improvement cron group was changed from 'default' to 'amasty_crawler'
- PHP 7.1 compatibility was improved
- Fixed issue with crawler queue in Magento 2.2
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2 introduced