Full Page Cache Warmer for Magento 2
Ensure fast web-site browsing experience with Magento 2 Full Page Cache Warmer. Provide users a flawless store performance to top search rankings and attract more visitors.
- Use 5 algorithms to prioritize pages for cache warming
- Warm up pages separately for mobile theme
- Exclude particular blocks from caching with Hole Punch
- Auto-update your cache after any catalog change
- Analyze cache warmer efficiency with detailed reports
Magento 2 is fast and well optimized for high loads. However, there are still a lot of things to be done to make your store as fast as possible. The store cache is frequently cleared due to numerous reasons, from page content updates to cache lifetime expiration. Therefore, to timely cache all necessary pages and provide customers with improved experience, you need a tool that automatically warms the cache and ensures fast pages load.
With Magento 2 FPC, you'll automate the cache warming and make it invisible for customers. Due to the feature-rich functionality, the module can be configured literally in minutes. The warmer emulates visitor behavior, and timely warms up pages cache so that your customers and Googlebot always get the needed content faster. This way you’ll attract more customers to your store, grow conversion and get higher results in Google ranking.
What benefits do you get for your store
Increase conversion rate due to accelerated pages load speed
Attract more customers with optimized SEO ranking position
Enhance user experience by instantly delivering all needed pages
Prioritize pages for warming
- Pages Type
- Text File with the list of URLs
- Sitemap XML
- Sitemap XML and Text File together
- Customers Activity analysis
Fully automate caching process
- Auto-generate a cache warming queue. The crawler works in the background mode. It automatically generates a queue in accordance with the set parameters to keep the cache on all needed web store pages warm.
- Keep your cache updated. Auto-update cache after any catalog change or sale. Due to this handy option, all URLs of newly created or updated pages will be automatically added to the warmer queue.
- Schedule queue generation. Plan a cron job time to generate the cache warming queue depending on your needs.
- Schedule specific time for warming. Set how often the crawler should process the pages added to the cache warming queue.
- Speed up the crawling. Enable Multi Process Warming to include several URLs per one crawling request. Easily adjust the number of parallel processes.
Advanced cache management options
Warm up most popular pages
Create a warming queue based on the most popular pages of your website. The crawler will automatically rank all the pages according to the number of customer visits. The most popular pages URLs will be at the beginning of the queue and will be warmed first.
Flush Cache for particular URLs
If you made changes on one of the products, it's possible to flush the cache for its product page only. Thus you won't need to warm cache from scratch for all the other URLs.
Exclude particular blocks from caching
It's not always possible to cache the whole page, as certain sections are dynamic and unique to each customer. With the Hole Punch feature, you can mark certain blocks of a page to be loaded each time and never cached while still caching the rest of the page.
Select page combinations
Choose page combinations for cache warming based on Customer groups, Currencies, Stores. Easily specify which pages should be excluded from the crawling.
More Features for Magento 2 Cache Warmer
- Set the XML Sitemap source files independently per each store view
- Generate queues and warm cache via the command line
- Set custom delay interval for crawler requests
- Limit max cache warming queue size
- Compatibility with Magento 2 Varnish Cache and default File Cache
- Enable/disable certificate verification
- Use HTTP authentication
- Manage all cron tasks on the Cron Tasks List grid
What is full page cache?
The full-page cache is a type of caching that helps to run category, product, and CMS pages right from the cache reducing the load on the server. It decreases the loading speed, and your customer gets access to your content faster. Learn more about leveraging browser caching.
How do I enable full page cache in Magento 2?
You need to follow these 4 steps to turn on the full page cache:
- Go to Stores > Settings > Configuration and in the Advanced tab choose System.
- Open the Full Page Cache section and set the Caching Application and TTL for public content.
- If you choose Varnish Caching, go to the Varnish Configuration section and specify the next points:
- Access list;
- Backend host;
- Backend port.
- Don’t forget to click on the Save Config button.
Automate the XML sitemap creationAdd Magento 2 XML Google Sitemap to make your web store maximally SEO-friendly. The XML sitemap improves the ranking of your website in search engines and befits the Amasty Full Page Cache Warmer for creating the URL queue.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Fix we solved the problem with caching desktop pages
- New now, the extension includes a new option that lets you run multiple threads to minimize the time required to warming your site
- Improvement we added URL links to Warmer Log
- Fix we solved the problem with generating queue on Magento 2.1
- Fix we resolved the issue with displaying reports in production mode
- Improvement amcharts library was updated
- Improvement minor code improvements
- Compatibility with Amasty Automatic Related Products was resolved
- Fix the issue with notice: Undefined variable URL was resolved
- New we added new warmer log and efficiency reports
- New we added the new feature - Holepunch. It's the ability to exclude blocks from the full page cache.
- New now the extension is able to warm up pages separately for mobile theme.
- Improvement we improved the way customer activity source works. The possible exception error was fixed.
- Improvement now product pages of the newly created products are added to the warmer queue right after the creation of the product
- Fix the issue on the 'setup:upgrade' step for Magento 2.2.3 was fixed
- New now it is possible to launch Queue Generation and Queue Procession from the command line
- New now it is possible to flush Full Page Cache for a certain page from the 'Warmer Log' grid
- New new algorithm for creating a warming queue based on the most popular pages of your website
- Improvement minor visual improvements in the admin area were made
- Improvement now after the Fill Page Cache flush a new queue will be created and processed
- Fix the issue with php. version in 'composer.json' was resolved
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added
- New now the XML Sitemap source files can be set independently per each store view
- New the new type of the available Query Generation Source was added - 'Sitemap XML and Text File together'. Both the sitemap and the text file will be used for creating the URL queue for FPC warming.
- New the compatibility with the Amasty XML Google Sitemap was added. The sitemap created by the Amasty extension fits well the Amasty FPC Warmer for creating the URL queue
- Improvement now it is possible to set the path to the Sitemap XML file
- Improvement the appearance of the frontend FPC information block was improved
- Fix the possible issue when the crawler fails to warm pages was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.5 was added
- Fix the issue with updating Magento from v.2.1.x to v.2.2.x was resolved
- Fix the issue with cron configuration options saving was resolved
- Fix the issue with cron group name was fixed
- Improvement cron group was changed from 'default' to 'amasty_crawler'
- PHP 7.1 compatibility was improved
- Fixed issue with crawler queue in Magento 2.2
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2 introduced