Quick View for Magento 2 | v1.0.1
Want to improve customer shopping experience and help visitors to make purchase decisions much faster? With the Quick View extension for Magento 2 you'll streamline catalog browsing by displaying product details in a handy preview window on the category page. Let customers instantly find necessary product information, add items to cart or to a comparison list right from the quick view pop-up.
The Quick View Magento 2 extension is compatible with any Magento theme and runs smoothly on all mobile devices. The module is also highly compatible with any Amasty and 3d party plugins for product pages.
Advanced features for quick view display
Highly configurable quick view settings
Due to the flexible module settings you can also easily customize the 'Quick View' button display according to your needs.
For the 'Quick View' button you can specify:
- Background color;
- Button position;
- Button size;
- Button text etc.
Informative product preview window
With the quick view Magento 2 tool customers don't have to waste time on loading numerous product pages in order to learn more about the items they need. All necessary information is displayed in a handy pop-up window on a category page.
On a quick view window you'll find:
- Product images;
- Short and detailed descriptions;
- Product stock status and price;
- Reviews and additional information;
The Magento 2 quick view extension enables store visitors not only to preview product info, but to add items to cart and perform other actions like on a real product page.
Perform the following actions:
- Add products to cart;
- Add products to comparison list;
- Send an email;
- Write product reviews;
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?