Quick View for Magento 2
Let customers preview product information and add necessary items to cart right from the quick view window on a category page. Speed up catalog browsing process to provide customers with positive shopping experience.
- Preview product info on a category page
- Add products to cart from the quick view window
- Write and submit reviews from the preview pop-up
- Customize quick view button
- Improve product browsing process
Want to improve customer shopping experience and help visitors to make purchase decisions much faster? With the Quick View extension for Magento 2 you'll streamline catalog browsing by displaying product details in a handy preview window on the category page. Let customers instantly find necessary product information, add items to cart or to a comparison list right from the quick view pop-up and continue shopping. The quicker catalog browsing is, the more purchases customers can make during one session.
The Quick View Magento 2 extension is compatible with any Magento theme and runs smoothly on all mobile devices. The module is also highly compatible with any Amasty and 3d party plugins for product pages.
What benefits do you get for your store
Improve conversion rate with the convenient shopping experience
Speed up browsing and increase the average order value
Gain loyalty by delivering the necessary products to customers much faster
Advanced features for quick view display
Highly configurable quick view settings
When you implement a ‘Quick View’ button into your catalog pages, be sure that it won’t affect your store layout. Due to the flexible module settings you can easily customize the 'Quick View' button display according to your needs. Draw customers’ attention by customizing a button title, match your webstore design with the help of CSS styles and use a fancybox library if needed.
For the 'Quick View' button you can specify:
- Background color;
- Button position;
- Button size;
- Button text etc.
Informative product preview window
With the quick view Magento 2 tool customers don't have to waste time on loading numerous product pages in order to learn more about the items they need. All necessary information is displayed in a handy pop-up window on a category page. Keep in mind that you can decide which options to show in the window - the extension allows you to remove particular blocks if needed.
On a quick view window you'll find:
- Product images;
- Short and detailed descriptions;
- Product stock status and price;
- Reviews and additional information;
The Magento 2 quick view extension enables store visitors not only to preview product info, but to add items to cart and perform other actions like on a real product page. Thus, shoppers have no need to open a full version of a product page and are more likely to continue browsing even after they have already added something to the cart.
Perform the following actions:
- Add products to cart;
- Add products to comparison list;
- Send an email;
- Write product reviews;
Some extra features to use
Close Popup after Add to Cart
To reduce the number of steps that a customer should make, you can automatically close a popup window if customers add the products to the cart. Disable this option in the admin panel if you want to leave the popup opened. Note that the feature is available only for Magento 2.2 and higher.
Use Debug Mode
If you want more specific customization, you can use the debug section and make changes in files responsible for the hints' display. This way, it is possible to remove particular blocks from the quick view window by just replacing a few lines in the code.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento login with google.
It is indeed possible to make changes to the popup contents by performing the code changes. Please, make backups of the files you modify to be able to restore the originals and proceed with the following guide: https://amasty.com/docs/doku.php?id=magento_2:quick_view#how_to_delete_a_block_from_a_quick_view_window
Is it possible to remove specific blocks from the Quick View popup?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we corrected the behavior of quick view pop-up in case of enabled Redirect to Shopping Cart after adding a product
- New we added configuration for selectors to make plugin more easily customizable and therefore compatible with custom themes
- Fix we corrected minor styling issues on the storefront
- Compatibility we added the compatibility with Amasty Automatic Related Products extension and with the default magento related products
- Fix minor js issue was resolved
- Fix a issue with popup was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Advanced Search extension was improved
- Fix an issue with cart displayed in pop-up was resolved
- Compatibility the issue with quick view page title on Magento 2.2.5 was resolved
- Fix the issue with showing Quick View button on product list view was fixed
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Ajax Scroll extension was improved
- New the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, the user guide link, conflicts and other useful information right on the module configuration page
- Improvement the configuration page was enhanced
- Fix the issue with closing a popup when a product is added to the cart was resolved
- Improvement added the option to disable Fancybox library if Fancybox is already used on the site to avoid conflict
- Improvement allows to change the 'Quick View' button text per store view
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- Updated the jQuery fancybox library
- Code style improvements
- Usability improved for mobile devices (related to touch)
- Minor improvements