- Visual Merchandiser M2The extension offers a wide range of options to customize product listing on category pages according to your marketing purposes.View features
- Use drag-and-drop sorting for all categories
- Benefit from multiple ordering options
- Pin, move products to the top and through the pages
- Apply different rules and conditions
- Automatically add products to virtual categories
- Hide features
- RMA M2Make product returns management less costly and resource-consuming for shop owners with our adaptable Magento 2 RMA extension. Create value for customers by making the process transparent and consistent to increase customer lifetime value.View features
- Make returns faster and easier to improve customer satisfaction
- Process all requests automatically and save your team from manual tasks
- Analyze RMA efficiency with detailed reports to reduce return rates
- Auto-generate shipping labels to provide self-service and reduce operational costs
- Communicate with customers in a live chat to create a pleasant experience
- Improve mobile experience with the RMA with PWA add-on
- Choose Lite, Pro, or Premium option to empower your store with the right solution
- Hide features
E-commerce has different approaches for B2B and B2C markets. As for 2019, sales in B2B keep growing every year and count more than 350 billion US dollars. But most Magento 2 extensions were designed for the B2C market, and only a few of them can be adapted for the needs of B2B business. And if you launch a B2B Magento 2 store, you need Magento B2B plugin extensions with a different set of features. As a company that works with businesses, we know what functionality you need to outsmart competitors in the B2B segment.
According to researchers, 2 main aspects worry B2B merchants:
1. 33% of responders mentioned that they want to keep their price policy transparent, however, this places risks. Thus, small B2B stores on Magento 2 can be absorbed by larger ones. In such cases, our Request a Quote extension can help you out. It allows you to hide prices for specific products and customer groups so that your competitors can’t see and use them for their own good. In this, for your clients, you can make special price offers and automate this process. Say, auto-approve all quote carts that contain 5 products applying a 5% discount. Also, you can let customers offer their prices for products or the whole cart.
2. 17% of B2B merchants say that they can't meet the too high demand. It sounds ridiculous, but if you have too many orders, you may not have enough goods in stock. So to prevent this issue, we offer 2 independent solutions for different strategies.
Advanced MSI. This plugin allows you to set up an endless number of warehouses. You can manage stocking right from the product grid, create a flexible delivery price policy, and shipments in one click. Manage stock right from the product grid and assign products to specific sources.
Dropshipping. This extension allows you to manage multiple suppliers and process orders without having an actual warehouse. You can assign the product to specific dropshippers and split orders between them. You can add numerous warehouses and benefit from the built-in Advanced MSI functionality. Limit the access of your suppliers to orders, and use other features for successful Magento 2 B2B stores.
Note: Learn the difference between Dropshipping and Marketplace.
In this category, you will find extensions that can help you grow B2B business and create an excellent Magento B2B experience. Starting from very basic Request a Quote extension that helps you manage wholesale pricing or Dropshipping extensions that allows for starting your business without zero costs for warehouse, and ending with an all-in-one B2B solution for Magento 2 that includes 5 most useful extensions in one: Color Swatches Pro, Sales Reps & Dealers, Store Credit and Refund, Request a Quote, Hide Price.