Multi Warehouse Inventory for Magento 2
Equip your store with an advanced Magento 2 warehouse management tool. Easily split inventory among multiple warehouses and keep track of stock items on a website or a store view level. Manage stock data for each separate warehouse on one handy grid.
- Accurately distribute inventory among different warehouses
- Assign warehouses to store views
- Use a smart algorithm for warehouse selection
- Set custom shipping methods and rates
- Separate orders from different warehouses
Due to the Magento 2 Warehouse extension, one can easily split inventory among multiple warehouses and manage the product stock per warehouse within one Magento installation.
Assign warehouses to specific store views, set the warehouse priority to easily fine tune the warehouse selection algorithm which determines the most appropriate warehouse for each order item. Use Google technology to automatically select a warehouse closest to customer’s location.
Advanced Magento 2 stock management
With the Magento 2 inventory management extension, you can create as many warehouses as you need. Define your own stock locations, track the offline shops inventory and create a virtual warehouse for defective products to be sent back to the manufacturer. Keep an eye on the supplier’s stock (dropshipping), etc. Distribute your inventory among the warehouses, keep all stock information at hand and edit all stock values and shelf location right on the grid.
Choose warehouse based on store view
When this option is enabled, only the stock of the warehause that is assigned to current store view will be used, while all other warehouses will be ignored.
Sort warehouses based on customer group
For example, you have 2 customer groups: A and B. Thay are associated with the warehouses A and B.
When a customer from group A drops an order, the extension checks the availability of the goods at the warehouse A. If there is enough – the extension offers to deliver from this warehouse. If not – the extension checks availability of the goods remained to complete the order at the warehouse B. Then, offers to deliver partly from warehouses A and B.
Warehouse priority based on available product quantity
Avoid situations when a customer orders the products that are low in stock and has to receive multiple shipments because of delivery from different warehouses. The module allows you to ship products from the warehouse where you have enough particular items to fulfill the order.
Separate orders for products from different warehouses
If an order contains items from different warehouses, you can divide the order into several shipments and calculate delivery costs for each shipment separately depending on the warehouse location. Now it is also possible to ship a bundle product from different warehouses.
Three different stock levels
- Physical Quantity: Total Stock in the warehouse;
- Quantity to ship: Stock to be shipped;
- Available Quantity: Stock available for sale;
Easily update product stock per warehouse either from the Manage Stock grid or from a product page in the backend. Edit quantity of each separate product and specify a shelf location per warehouse in line.
Backorders settings for each warehouse
Backorders is the best way to keep selling the out-of-stock products and save profit at the same level. With the Magento 2 Multi Warehouse Inventory, you can enable and configure the backorders functionality for each particular warehouse.
Smart algorithm of warehouse selection
Flexible Magento 2 multi source inventory settings let you customize the algorithm of a warehouse selection. Place the following criteria in the order you need to pick up the most appropriate warehouse once a customer places the order:
- Warehouse priority;
- Warehouse location (nearest warehouse);
- Store view where the order was placed;
- Customer group the warehouse is assigned to.
The stock from that storage will be automatically decreased when the order is fulfilled.
Specify custom shipping methods and rates for each warehouse individually
Commonly, a shipping provider calculates shipping cost by its particular rules, considering the location of a warehouse and a customer. This option allows you to employ your custom shipping rates different from the rates established by a shipping provider.
Calculate shipping costs based on warehouse location
Make a particular warehouse address a primary pickup address for a shipping service provider. The feature offers more precise calculations on shipping cost. Otherwise, the store address mentioned in the config, remains a primary pickup address.
Get low stock reports
Set a custom stock value that will be considered as a low stock. Track items running out of stock on a special grid and get a detailed low stock report either for each particular warehouse or for all warehouses together.
Automatically hide out of stock items
The Multi Warehouse Inventory module automatically removes all out of stock items from product listing for all created warehouses.
Easily manage returned itemsTo speed up the processing of returned items, the Magento 2 stock management module lets you automatically add them to stock of the corresponding warehouse.
Import stock data
Update stock data in one go by importing all necessary info from a CSV or XML file. Apply either absolute or relative values for stock status update.
Export stock data
Export stock information manually or take advantage of the automatic export which runs when you start and finish using the module. See all export attempts and download exported data in the Export History tab.
Motivate customers buy more
Drive sales for out of stock or just announced products! Benefit from enhanced compatibility with Pre Order for Magento 2 extension by allowing customers easily pre order goods that are unavailable for immediate delivery.
Easily migrate your stock distribution by warehouses to Magento MSI
The Multi Warehouse Inventory extension is fully compatible with Magento 2.3 version. Save up time and efforts when migrating the stock to Magento MSI with a fast export of the distribution of products by warehouses introduced in Amasty Multi Warehouse Inventory. Extend Magento MSI functionality with a smart algorithm to auto-suggest the minimal delivery cost for each order provided by the Advanced MSI for Magento 2 extension.
- Log multiple stock adjustments in your Magento 2 panel;
- Decrease available stock when the order is placed;
- Decrease physical stock during invoice, order shipment or order creation;
- Update & retrieve stock data using Magento SOAP API v1, v2 and Magento REST API (see the details here);
- Set the warehouse priority;
- Order email notifications configured to be sent per warehouse;
- Google address autosuggest support;
- User-friendly Magento 2 interface & flexible settings;
No, it's not possible to bind a warehouse to the certain way of shipping, but there is a workaround we can offer. Read the full answer to learn the details.
The Warehouse extension does not have such settings, but the required result can be achieved with the help of Customizable Options for a product. Read the full answer to see the settings.
If a simple product does not have weight, Magento converts it into a virtual product and such products cannot be assigned to Warehouse. Follow the link below to see the settings.
Yes, our extension allows updating & retrieving stock data using Magento SOAP API v1, v2 and Magento REST API. Follow the link below to see the settings.
According to extension logic two orders should be placed. Follow the link below to get more information.
Unfortunately, no. There is no possibility to import stock data automatically. Read the full answer to get more information.
The products will have the corresponding status, depending on their settings per Store View. If a product has qty 0 in one Warehouse the stock will be changed to out-of-stock automatically on the front-end of the assigned store view. To get more information, please read the full answer.
Is it possible to bind a warehouse to a certain way of shipping? For example: one warehouse uses UPS and the other FeDex.
Is there a way to display a product quantity per each warehouse on a product page?
I see no link for Warehouses under Advanced Inventory in product edit page. What may be wrong?
Does Multi Warehouse Inventory extension support Magento SOAP API and REST API?
How many orders will be placed in case the purchase has two products from different warehouses?
Is there a way to import stock data in the Multi Warehouse Inventory with a cron job?
How are the same products with different stock displayed in two separate Warehouses assigned to different Store Views? What status will they have for each Warehouse?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
When we needed an additional API endpoint (update by SKU), Amasty support was on top of it and quickly provided us an update giving us exactly what we needed. Totally worth the money!
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Compatibility now the module is compatible with multishipping
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying configurable product stock
- Fix we solved the problem with configurable products stock assignment
- Fix we solved the problem with loading Manage Stock page
- Fix we solved the issue with broken Magento API
- Fix the issue with stock quantity after Credit Memo creating was resolved
- New we covered the extension by unit tests
- Improvement we refactored the extension's code according to Magento Standards
- New we have added MFTF tests that cover the extension's configuration process
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Pre Order extension was enhanced
- Fix the error on the product details page for Magento 2.2.6 СЕ was resolved
- Fix the error on the checkout page with low stock notification emails was resolved
- Fix the issue on the Catalog->Manage Stock grid with the code in a numeric format was resolved
- Fix the issue when exporting stock "You cannot define a correlation name 'wis' more than once" was resolved
- Fix the issue with getting an email with the error 'filtering template: Invalid template file: Magento_Sales::order/tax.phtml' in module: 'Magento_Tax' block's name: 'tax'' was fixed
- Fix a possible error 'Invalid response line returned from server HTTP/2 200' while adding a new warehouse was resolved
- Improvement we have added the ability to ship a bundle product from different warehouses. Choose warehouses for simple products of a bundle on the shipment creation page.
- Fix the issue with the "Requested product doesn't exist" error while importing a .csv file was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3 was enhanced
- New Products per warehouse export was added for allowing the migration of stock to Magento MSI
- Improvement now cache for configurable and bundle products will be flushed when the related simple products quantity is been amended
- Fix the issue with assigned to bundle products simple products' status (in stock/out of stock) when warehouses are been assigned to store views was resolved
- Fix the issue with not showing 'out of stock' status for configurable products from a separate store view was fixed
- Fix the issue with managing stock on the grid via mass action was resolved
- Fix the issue with the wrong number of ordered configurable products was resolved
- Fix the undefined index error on a shipment page was resolved
- Fix the issue with viewing in the backend an order with a bundle product plus a single one that is contained in the bundle was resolved
- Fix the issue with sending an email to a customer after creating an order in the admin area while the notification setting been switched off was resolved.
- Fix the issue with the error on the cart page was resolved
- Fix the issue with not showing the imported products on the grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with a store detection, while creating an order from the admin panel, was resolved
- Fix the issue with removing a product from the warehouse page was resolved
- Fix the issue when adding the bundle and configurable products to the cart in the amount that exceeds the inventory was resolved
- Improvement the number of requests to Google while searching for the nearest location was significantly reduced due to the caching and optimization
- Fix the issue with the filtering by warehouse on the manage stock page was resolved
- Fix the issue with the product saving after amending a warehouse was resolved
- Fix the issue with deleting a product from stock was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Fix the issue with returning the credit memo item to stock was resolved
- Fix the issue with editing the stock grid was resolved
- Fix the issue on a product page related to the 'Сhoose warehouse base on store view only' finctionality was resolved
- Fix the issue with changing the stock status on the 'Manage Stock' grid was resolved
- Fix the issue with adding products to the cart in the amount that exceeds the available number of items was resolved
- Fix The issue with the order cancelling was resolved
- Improvement the process of the nearest warehouse detection was significantly improved to reduce the number of requests to Google service
- Fix the issue when simple product's special price affecting all the configurable products on the category page was resolved
- Improvement the number of requests when detecting the nearest warehouse location was reduced
- Fix the problem with creating a Credit Memo was resolved
- Fix the issue with the quantity recalculation after the order item cancelation was fixed
- Fix the issue with the stock status change for configurable products for a warehouse was fixed
- Fix the problem with the quantity recalculation after the order item cancelation was solved
- Fix the issue when the address change causes the order duplication for both warehouses (using the 'nearest' algorithm) was fixed
- Fix the issue with not displaying prices on the frontend was resolved
- Fix the issue when a splitted order that was paid by Credit Card or PayPal got the 'Complete' status was resolved
- Fix the issue with adding an out of stock configurable product to the cart was resolved
- Fix the issue with the final price display was fixed
- Fix the issue with the Maximum Qty Allowed in Shopping Cart was resolved
- Fix the issue with selecting the nearest warehouse when a customer has several addresses was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with PayPal Express was improved
- Compatibility the support for the Amasty Improved Sorting extension was added
- Fix the issue when the order that contains simple products is splitted between warehouses was fixed
- Fix the issue with the shipping cost calculation for bundle product was resolved
- Fix the issue with Paypal express on Magento 2.1.4 was fixed
- Fix the issue with hiding columns on the manage stock grid was resolved
- Improvement stability enhancement was implemented
- Fix the issue with stock availability on Magento Enterprise (Magento Commerce) was fixed
- Fixed an issue with the allowed quantity validation for orders in a cart and cart page
- Fixed an issue with the configurable products availability
- Fixed an issue with the disabled extension
- Fixed an issue with the Qty validator on checkout page
- Fixed an issue when updating a stock status on a product page
- Fixed an issue with the gift card product on checkout
- Fixed an issue with changing attributes on product page
- Fixed an issue with update stock status manually
- Fixed an issue with saving products Qty on the warehouse edit page
- Fixed an issue with a filter on the Stock management page
- Fixed an issue with show/hide the 'Warehouses' column in the Amasty Product Grid extension
- Minor JS fix with the empty shipping label on the warehouse edit page
- Fixed an issue with changing Stock Status from 'Out of Stock' to 'In Stock' after stock import
- Fixed an issue with saving warehouse products when creating a warehouse page
- Fixed an issue with checking threshold quantity
- Remove storing warehouse_id in quote item options
- Fixed an issue with multiwarehouse items on checkout
- Compatibility with PHP 7.1 is added
- Fixed an issue with foreign key in Magento Enterprise
- Fixed the import feature on old Magento 2 versions when system returns that zero items were imported
- Fixed an issue with editing empty qty
- Minor JS fixes
- Fixed an issue with the tables prefix
- Fixed an issue with the error in Product List
- Backorders support. You can configure backorders for the module globally or separately for each particular warehouse/product
- Ability to configure the order formation mechanism. The order can now be collected from warehouses where the product is available or from warehouses where the product is available as a backorder
- New Stock criteria to prioritize shipments from warehouses is added. Now, you can ship the order from the warehouse where the required quantity of the product is available
- Ability to use the current store view warehouse stock only
- Ability to hide 'Out of Stock' products from the listing
- Compatibility with Magento 2.2 is added
- The issue with 'Qty to ship' calculating after shipment creation in the 'Manage stock' grid is fixed
- The warehouse mass-action deleting error is fixed
- Order and Low stock email notifications issue is fixed
- The issue with adding products to unrelated warehouses with zero Qty after editing Qty in the ' Manage stock' grid is fixed
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed an issue with the shipment and credit memo creation via the Magento 2 REST API
- Fixed the stock import issue
- The "Success" or "Failure" message is added after clicking the import button
- Fixed an error when deleting an item from cart
- Fixed order email confirmation issue
- Allows to set different shipping methods and rates per warehouse
- Calculates the shipping cost at checkout based on customer address & warehouse location
- Added possibility to use SKU (instead of the product ID) and warehouse code (instead of the warehouse ID) in the API
- Minor bug fixes & improvements