How it works
Create an unlimited number of warehouses and easily manage them
Due to the Magento Multi Warehouse extension, one can easily split inventory among multiple warehouses and manage the product stock per warehouse within one Magento installation.
Assign warehouses to specific store views and customer groups, set the warehouse priority to easily fine tune the warehouse selection algorithm which determines the most appropriate warehouse for each order item. Use Google technology to automatically select a warehouse closest to customer’s location.
Advanced inventory management
With the Magento multistore inventory tool, you can create as many warehouses as you need. Define your own stock locations, track the offline shops inventory and create a virtual warehouse for defective products to be sent back to the manufacturer. Keep an eye on the supplier’s stock (dropshipping), etc. Distribute your inventory among the warehouses, keep all stock information at hand and edit all stock values and shelf location right on the grid.
Assign warehouses to store views and customer groups
Associate specific warehouses with particular store views and customer groups. These options will help you accurately allocate your stock items and optimize inventory management.
Easily update product stock per warehouse either from the Manage Stock grid or from a product page in the backend. Edit quantity of each separate product and specify a shelf location per warehouse in line.
Separate orders for products from different warehouses
In case an order contains items from different warehouses you can divide the order into several shipments and calculate delivery costs for each shipment separately depending on the warehouse location.
Three different stock levels
- Physical Quantity: Total Stock in the warehouse;
- Quantity to ship: Stock to be shipped;
- Available Quantity: Stock available for sale;
Smart algorithm of warehouse selection
Flexible Magento multi-location inventory settings let you customize the algorithm of a warehouse selection. Place the following criteria in the order you need to pick up the most appropriate warehouse once a customer places the order:
- Warehouse priority;
- Warehouse location (nearest warehouse);
- Store view where the order was placed;
- Customer group the warehouse is assigned to.
The stock from that storage will be automatically decreased when the order is fulfilled.
Get low stock reports
Set a custom stock value that will be considered as a low stock. Track items running out of stock on s special grid and get a detailed low stock report either for each particular warehouse or for all warehouses together.
Easily manage returned items
To speed up the processing of returned items, the module lets you automatically add them to stock of the corresponding warehouse.
Import stock data
Update stock data in one go by importing all necessary info from a CSV or XML file. Apply either absolute or relative values for stock status update.
Export stock data
Export stock information from manually or take advantage of the automatic export which runs when you start and finish using the module. See all export attempts and download exported data in the Export History tab.
- Log all stock adjustments;
- Decrease available stock when the order is placed;
- Decrease physical stock during invoice, order shipment or order creation;
- Update & retrieve stock data using Magento SOAP API v1, v2 and Magento REST API (see the details here);
- Set the warehouse priority;
- Order email notifications configured to be sent per warehouse;
- Google address autosuggest support;
- User-friendly Magento 2 interface & flexible settings;
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.