Multi Warehouse Inventory for Magento 2
Equip your store with an advanced Magento 2 Warehouse Management Tool. Easily split inventory among multiple warehouses and effectively manage stock right from the product grid or the particular warehouse page.
- Easily create multiple warehouses
- Manage stock right from the product grid
- Reduce delivery cost with a smart algorithm
- Create shipments in one click
- Set custom shipping methods and rates
With the Magento 2 Inventory Management extension, you can create as many warehouses as you need. Define your own stock locations, track the offline shops inventory and create a virtual warehouse for defective products to be sent back to the manufacturer. Keep an eye on the supplier’s stock (dropshipping), etc. Distribute your magento inventory among the warehouses, keep all stock information at hand and edit all stock values right on the grid. The extension is based on Multi-Source Inventory coming with Magento 2.3 Commerce and Open Source, therefore it is compatible with Magento 2.3 and higher versions.
EFFECTIVELY OPTIMIZE DELIVERY COSTS
Smart algorithm of warehouse selection
Flexible Magento 2 Inventory Management settings let you customize the algorithm of a warehouse selection. The extension supports native MSI algorithms and also offers a completely new one that combines them to offer the source selection based on the delivery price.
- Distance priority
- Source priority
- Product stock availability
- Combined source selection algorithm
The stock from that storage will be automatically decreased when the order is fulfilled.
Specify custom shipping methods and rates for each warehouse individually
Commonly, a shipping provider calculates shipping cost by its particular rules, considering the location of a warehouse and a customer. This option allows you to employ your custom shipping rates different from the rates established by a shipping provider.
Calculate shipping costs based on warehouse location
Make a particular warehouse address a primary pickup address for a shipping service provider. The feature offers more precise calculations on shipping cost. Otherwise, the store address mentioned in the config, remains a primary pickup address.
More features for Magento 2 Multi Warehouse Inventory
- Create shipments in one click
While creating a shipment, the extension automatically chooses the default source selection algorithm and determines the optimal warehouse. But you can easily
make changes if needed.
- Timely send notifications
The extension allows for sending email notifications to warehouse owners when an item should be shipped from
a particular source and on an item low stock situation.
- Easily import stock data
Use magento stock control to import data. With Magento 2 Warehouse you can quickly update stock data by importing all necessary info from a CSV or XML file. Quickly import sources from the previous Multi Warehouse Inventory version.
- Quickly export needed info
Export stock information manually or take advantage of the automatic export which runs when you start and finish using the module. See all exported data in the Export History tab.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
I can recommend it to anyone with configurable stock and/or multi warehouse should use this.
- Improvement now it is possible to easily migrate data from the old version of MWI to the updated one and to the Magento Multi Source Inventory
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code
- Fix we solved the problem with extension upgrading
- New Now it is possible to assign items to a source (warehouse) and manage the quantity from the source settings page. Manage your stock with comfort
- New We made it possible to assign items to a source (warehouse) and manage the stock from the product grid.
- New We added email notifications to a source (warehouse) owners/managers. They will be notified when an item should be shipped from a particular source (warehouse) and on an item low stock situation
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.3.1. Its native algorithm chooses sources depending on the distance
- New introducing the new feature for selecting warehouses on the order creation step. Now shipping cost can be calculated depending on the warehouse address