Custom Reports Builder for Magento 2
- Build an unlimited number of custom reports
- Save your time using prebuilt report templates
- Use any available store information for your reports
- Apply smart filtering and sorting to get exact results
- Apply various types of aggregation to optimally group data
- Set time intervals and visualize data with charts
- Flexibly adjust data display on the report view page
- Hyva-compatible by default
- Included in Pro and Premium versions of Advanced Reports solution.
Comprehensive analytics is essential for each e-commerce store. To build a beneficial strategy, you need to know exactly what to sell, who your buyers are, how they make decisions on purchases, what factors influence their customer journey. The solutions with prebuilt reports mostly address these needs, but still do not cover all significant aspects. Nowadays the market situation changes rapidly, bringing more data, as well as the necessity to integrate this data into analytical reports without limitations and thus to respond to the market timely.
Magento 2 Custom Report module by Amasty is a unique software that helps users with no deep analytical or technical expertise to flexibly create any type of custom report. This extension is designed to pull up and process any type of available store data thus allowing you to analyze the store performance from every possible angle. Add any necessary columns and arrange them in the most convenient order. Apply smart filtering and sorting, set the time intervals, choose data aggregation type and visualize your reports with charts.
What benefits do you get for your store
Analyze any aspect of your store performance with custom reports
Build an effective sales strategy with all-encompassing reporting
Grow sales exactly understanding customer demands
Easily create custom reports with a smart constructor
Magento 2 Custom Reports makes any available information serve the specific goals of your business. This extension represents a smart drag-and-drop constructor where you can combinea variety of entities (orders, products, shipments, categories, customers, etc.) for your report and to configure smart intersections between them.
Сustom reports several use-cases
Here we gathered several examples of custom reports, to show you more vividly how you can use the extension to build any type of report according to the most specific needs.
Manage reports in one place
With our Magento 2 Create Custom Report module, you can view and manage all the custom reports in one grid. Filter reports by their ID, name, and store view. Make adjustments in any report according to your specific needs or easily create a new one right from the grid.
Compatibility with other extensions
This extension will also analyze the data from other Amasty or 3-rd party modules installed on your Magento store. This means that the more modules you have, the more entities you can include in your reports. You can check the list of available and coming soon integrations below.
Analyze more data with your reports: available integrations
Explore customer demands and needs
Add Amasty Pre Order extension to use the pre-orders and backorders data in your reports. Timely explore which products are most popular and take this information into account when forming your store assortment.
Analyze sales per each company account
Build extended reports based on company accounts data. Analyze the activities per each company (such as volume of sales, average check, preferred products, etc.) and form an efficient sales strategy using this information.
Add data from custom forms to your reports
Explore the data gathered from the custom forms filled out by customers on your website. Find out which forms are more popular and bring more sales. See the number of submitted forms per each customer, etc.
Analyze visitors' activity in your store blog
Add Amasty Blog Pro extension to create comprehensive reports based on various blog data. Discover which categories or blog posts are most interesting to readers and find out which articles bring more conversions.
Choose your perfect reporting and analytics solution
Custom Reports Builder extension is also included in Pro and Premium versions of Advanced Reports solution. Explore the solution options below and choose the one, most suitable for your business needs
WIDE SET OF READY REPORTS
- $299then $185 / Year
- Use 20+ ready-made reports
- View key stats on the informative dashboard
- Create rule-base reports
- Analyze sales trends with charts
- Schedule reports emailing
- Export reports data in CSV or XML format
- Multi-currency support
Advanced Reports Pro
UNIQUE CUSTOM REPORTS
- $499then $305 / Year
Advanced Reports included
- Build your own custom reports
- Use prebuilt templates for custom reports
- Use search field to quickly find columns for adding
- Adjust data display with smart filtering and sorting
- Choose various types of data aggregation
- Set out-of-stock forecasting
Advanced Reports Premium
ADVANCED CUSTOMIZATION FEATURES
- $569then $345 / Year
Advanced Reports included
Advanced Reports Pro included
- Add multiple custom columns to your reports
- Calculate and combine the data of existing entities in custom columns
- Use 5 chart types to visualize the data in custom reports
- Customize 4 main reports from Advanced Reports module with Reports Builder
Сoming soon integrations of the Magento 2 Custom Report module
- Out of Stock Notification for Magento 2
- Advanced Product Reviews for Magento 2
- One Step Checkout for Magento 2
- Abandoned Carts for Magento 2
- Gift Card Pro for Magento 2
Magento 2 Custom reports module allows you to create any type of custom report according to your specific business needs. It works like a smart drag-and-drop constructor where you can combine a variety of entities (orders, products, shipments, categories, customers, etc.) for your report and to configure smart intersections between them. This way you can use any available store information for your reports.
Consider using our SEO Toolkit to further boost your store's online visibility. This extension complements our Custom Reports by offering detailed insights into search engine optimization, helping you make data-driven decisions to improve your store's search rankings and online presence. Together, these tools form a robust foundation for your e-commerce success.
Do you need specific features added so you can achieve your business goals?
Drop us a line and we'll customize this extension for you!
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Improvement we improved the export of reports so now the export file displays the option values instead of the option ID
- Compatibility we added the possibility to configure the Schedule Report Notifications for Advanced Reports in Pro and Premium versions (Note: the functionality is available as a part of an active product subscription or support subscription)
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.6
- Fix we fixed reports pages loading issue
- Improvement now the ‘Orders’, ‘Orders Items’ and ‘By Product’ reports from the Amasty Advanced Reports can be supplemented with the missing columns from Custom Reports Builder by clicking ‘Edit with Reports Builder’ button (available in the Premium Version of the Advanced Reports Solution)
- Improvement we added the ability to exclude entities from the Custom Reports Builder
- Improvement we improved reports by adding Payment Method column
- Improvement we implemented the Estimation Period setting and columns for Average Sales and Stock Threshold, so now you can see the Out of Stock forecast
- Improvement now it is possible to export reports data considering the applied filters
- Improvement we added filtering by Store ID
- Fix the issue with the available entity options displaying was resolved
- New we introduced an option to create custom columns. Now it is possible to add expressions using other columns and fixed values to display resulting data in a single column (available in the Premium Version of the Advanced Reports Solution).
- New we added new types of graphs. Now you have more ways to visualize reports data using graphs to get the insights you need (available in the Premium Version of the Advanced Reports Solution).
- Compatibility we added the integration with the Amasty Social Login extension and added a premade report to analyze social networks data when modules are used together.
- Fix we resolved the issue when it was not possible to change the extension indexer mode.
- Compatibility we added the integration with the Amasty Custom Form extension and added a premade report to analyze forms data when modules are used together
- Compatibility we added the integration with the Amasty B2B Company Account extension and added a premade report to analyze company accounts data when modules are used together
- New now you can duplicate reports to build new ones on the basis of an already existing report
- New we added the option to export reports as CSV file (please, kindly keep in mind that the bigger a report is the longer the process will take)
- New we added the reports menu to the report’s view page for advanced convenience and better navigation
- New now Product Stock entity is available to be used in reports (options for updating of stock data are available in general configuration of the extension)
- Compatibility we added the integration with Amasty Pre Order extension and a premade report for preorders' analysis in case modules are used together
- Improvement we implemented several design enhancements
- Improvement we enhanced the validation of columns' existance
- New we added a search field to report constructor for easier and faster report creation
- New now you can set custom titles to columns to avoid confusion on edit and view pages caused by the same names of entities' columns stored in the DB
- New now you can choose an aggregation type for a connected column
- New the RMA entity is now available for reports creation for Magento Commerce administrators
- Improvement now all the entities are available for adding at once without complicated relations building
- Improvement the graph is now loaded with ajax to reduce the impact on the loading speed of the report view page
- Improvement now the data about an entity is available on hover over the header of a report grid for better convenience and understanding of a column’s identity
- Improvement now you can add a column to the report by double-click