December is here, which means it's time to take stock of the past month. Look below for all the updates to your extensions released in November:
New features to Magento 2 extensions
Automatic Related Products
- We added the “Priority” setting to the Bundle Packs so now it is possible to set the Bundle Packs order on the Product page.
- The Related Products rules indexation process was improved.
- Now zero discount is not displayed on Bundle Pack products.
- We solved the problem with an error that occurred when using GraphQl queries.
- The indexation issue occurred once updating to the latest version was fixed.
- We optimized the query performance on the Sales Order grid.
- We eliminated messages duplicating when Bundle Pack with a few Configurable products was added to the Cart.
- Now a Store name is displayed with a Store code on the Feed Profile page.
- We added the possibility to add Regular Price into Feed.
- Now it is possible to exclude Child Products from the Feed when their Configurable Product is disabled.
- We added a new modifier called “Capitalize Each Word”.
- The Undefined array key error occurred while Feed generation was fixed.
- We corrected the Categories displayed in the Feed in case of the multiple category mappings.
- The Condition-Based Attributes output by Store View were fixed.
- The issue with Categories getting into the Feed from the wrong Store View was resolved.
- We corrected the VAT rates displayed in the Feed.
- We solved the issue with the style tag in the Feed.
- The tax_min_price value displayed for Bundle Products was corrected.
- The compatibility with Amasty Pre Order was fixed, so now Feed is saved as intended.
One Step Checkout
- Now it is possible to add validation to the “Phone Number” checkout field (available in the Pro and Premium Versions of the One Step Checkout Solution).
- We solved the problem with managing Zip/Postal and State/Province fields. Please note that after updating these fields will no longer be required, also, this option won’t be available for configuration.
- The captcha behavior on the Checkout page was corrected.
- Now Сheckout field labels are displayed correctly.
- We fixed the compatibility with Amasty Gift Card so now the “Apply Gift Card Code” field is displayed as it should.
- We resolved the issue with the Amasty/CheckoutCore/Plugin/Model/QuotePlugin.php plugin.
- The problem with products quantity editing in Order Summary was solved.
- The Shipping Address validation work was corrected.
- We fixed the compatibility with Amasty GDPR so now consent checkboxes are displayed as intended on the Checkout page.
Extended Product Grid with Editor
- The Extended Product Grid performance was improved.
- Now the “Action” column is draggable.
- We added scrolling into the View menu in case there are a lot of Products Grid views.
- The issue with the wrong Store View URLs in the “Front-end Product link” column was resolved.
- Now an Attribute Default Label is displayed correctly on the Product Grid.
- The issue with sorting was resolved.
- We solved the problem of saving Product names that include special characters.
- Solved the problem of changing the type of Downloadable Products when setting a weight for them from the Product Grid.
- We solved the problems with empty values of additional Attributes in the export file.
- We fixed the issue where a user with website restrictions could filter products by all store views.
- The issue with Use Default Value checkboxes being unchecked after a product is edited by a user with website restrictions was resolved.
- We improved the behavior with the product type switching to virtual when a product is edited by a user with no access to the Weight attribute.
- The error that occurred when a user with website restrictions tried to access a non-default category in the backend was eliminated.
- We enhanced the compatibility with the Extended Product Grid extension.
Cookie Consent (GDPR) / GDPR
- We improved the German translation of the module.
- Now it is possible to add HTML into Cookie and Cookies Group descriptions.
- Minor UI improvements according to the GDPR standards.
- The issue with customers’ names displaying on the Consent Log was resolved.
- Now the customers who had no orders are displayed in the “Delete Requests” grid.
- Now Cookie Side Bar is displayed on the mobile version as it should.
- We corrected the Billing and Shipping Addresses data anonymization process.
- The Cookie Side Bar buttons displaying was fixed.
- We corrected Cookie Popup displaying according to the countries specified in the settings.
- We fixed the memory limit issue on the “My Orders” section
- The compatibility with PHP 8.1 was fixed.
- We updated the “URL Prefix” sample link.
- The styles issue in the Admin Notification Template was resolved.
- We resolved the issue with different RMA request creation for products from one order.
- The issue with discounted products refund was resolved.
- We corrected the error that occurred when changing the RMA Request status in case the customer was deleted.
B2B Company Account
- Now it is possible to use the Company Store Credit payment method when creating orders from the backend.
- We fixed the memory limit issue that occurred while setup:upgrade command running
- The issue with the getMainTable request was resolved.
- The issue with Terms and Conditions displaying when the Company Store Credit payment method is being used was resolved.
- We fixed the errors that occurred after enabling custom colors and redeploying the static content.
- The issue with an incorrect link in the Reset Password email was resolved.
- We eliminated the error with the deprecated trim() functionality
- We improved the page scrolling when the sticky menu is activated
Subscriptions & Recurring Payments
- We fixed the compatibility with Amasty Request a Quote so now products are added to the Quote as intended.
- The issue with the error that occurred on the “My Subscriptions” page was resolved.
- We solved the problem with a discount applied to taxes.
- We fixed the compatibility with Fastly.
- The issue with the comment posted time displaying was resolved.
- We corrected the headings SEO issue by replacing the <h3> tag with the <div> tag.
- We’ve updated the deprecated jQuery functions.
- The issue with image swiping in the mobile version was resolved.
- We fixed the error that occurred on a product page when SKU for a simple product that is preselected in a configurable product was changed.
- We added the option to apply different settings depending on the configuration scope.
- The error that occurred when admin emails or CC-recipient emails were separated with a comma followed by a spacebar was resolved.
- We fixed the issue preventing a dealer user from creating an invoice and shipment after placing an order from the backend.
- The error with the deprecated str_replace() functionality that occurred on PHP 8.1 was fixed.
- We resolved the issue with the cronjobs being scheduled in Cron Tasks List after the associated module is removed.
Delivery Date Manager
- The issue with the First Available Day functionality incorrect work was fixed.
- Now the available days in the Delivery Data picker are displayed correctly for customers with different locales and time zones.
Received minor improvements
December 1, 2022