Delivery Date Manager for Magento 2
- Create delivery channels to fulfill the most complex delivery schedule scenarios
- Enable buyers to select desirable days and time of delivery
- Configure time slots, set quotas per slots and days
- Set operational intervals, add exclusions rules
- Include delivery info into docs and emails
What is Magento 2 Delivery Date Manager?
Delivery Date Manager is a highly flexible extension that allows you to tailor the delivery process to your business needs and improve customer satisfaction. As reported by a Convey study, estimated delivery dates have an impact on purchasing decisions: 28.6% of surveyed said they were more likely to place an order that would be delivered within a week. Using this extension, you can provide your customers with the option to choose the most suitable delivery date and time that you have previously set and create different delivery channels.
Selling quality products is important but not enough to succeed. While standard Magento 2 delivery options suit some customers, there are many more who want the product immediately or on a specific date. A study by MetaPack with 3,000 online shoppers, indicated that about 49% of consumers agree to pay more for their purchases if various delivery methods are available.
Magento 2 Delivery Date Manager is a premium solution that offers full flexibility when configuring the delivery schedule for your shop. Let customers select the preferred delivery arrival dates, specify the most comfortable time period, and leave a message to a delivery person. With this extension, you can create the most flexible schedules that are fully adjusted to your business.
What benefits do you get for your store
Reduce operational expenses by organizing delivery timing according to your needs
Improve shopping experience with convenient delivery date and time options
Streamline shipping with informative delivery time notices in emails and docs
Stimulate sales with a handy delivery schedule
Ensure an outstanding shopping experience by letting shoppers choose the desired date and time right on the checkout page. Keeping customers clearly informed on available order delivery dates is very important. With the Magento calendar extension, clients will see only the time and date intervals that are allowed for delivery, thus avoiding confusion.
Optimize deliveries with premium Delivery Date Manager
Add unlimited number of delivery channels
Create as many delivery options as you need and adjust them based on your requirements. The Magento 2 Delivery Schedule Manager allows you to create as many schedules as you need with channels functionality, and finetune it. E.g., choose when a particular delivery method will be available, configure unavailable week off days like weekends and public holidays, specify delivery quotas and the number of timeslots.
Fine-tune delivery quotas and limits
Every store has a limit on how many order it can process per hour. To prevent the system overload, you can set the delivery quotas on a schedule level, e.g. usually you process 150 order per hour. However, in peak hours the you might change it to a different value based on your needs. You can do so by assigning a different order limit when managing time slots.
Add handy labels to the timetable
The Delivery Date Manager can add custom text to any timeslot in the schedule. It might be handy in situations where you want to warn customers on nuances of certain times. E.g., in peak morning/evening hours there might be huge traffic, so delivery man needs more time to get to the destination. Warn customers about it to prevent negative feedback.
Learn how Amasty Shipping Extensions help to solve real customers' cases
In our Shipping Guide we explain Magento shipping functionality in Amasty modules and discuss real cases from our support experience.
How do let customers reschedule the Magento 2 estimated delivery date?
Allow customers to reschedule the estimated delivery date with the Magento 2 Delivery Date Manager extension for placed but not shipped orders:
- Install the extension;
- Go to Stores → Configuration → Amasty Extensions → Delivery Date Manager;
- Open the Delivery Date Field settings tab;
- Find the Allow Rescheduling Delivery Date setting and select Yes;
- Save the changes.
How does the Magento 2 Delivery Date extension help to improve the user experience of your store?
Magento 2 Delivery Date extension allows you to automate business processes and simplify workflow, save money and time, as well as handle a greater number of orders. The time saved and high work efficiency leads to an increase in the number of orders you can process and, consequently, to the rise in your revenue.
You can enable customers to set delivery time slots on Magento 2 checkout page by installing Magento 2 Delivery Date Manager by Amasty. This extension allows store admins to create multiple channel configurations with different date and time schedules. With the extension's flexible settings, it is possible to easily configure precise time intervals for customers to conveniently select during checkout.
Do you need specific features added so you can achieve your business goals?
Drop us a line and we'll customize this extension for you!
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Improvement we added Enable Server Timezone setting which allows using the store timezone instead of a customer’s timezone to calculate the delivery dates
- Improvement we eliminated the dependency on the Magento Inventory modules
- Fix we fixed the Source class does not exist error that occurred after upgrading the database
- Fix we resolved the issue with the incorrect date selected when placing the order from the admin panel
- Fix we fixed the issue with the previous year being unavailable in the delivery date calendar
- Fix we adjusted the error message that shows up when the order limit is reached
- Fix we eliminated the issue with the delivery date being available after reaching the daily limit
- Fix we improved the compatibility with the Amasty Store Pickup with Locator extension
- Fix we resolved the error that appeared when applying the filtering on the Shipments grid
- Improvement we removed the MFTF test modules deprecated dependencies from the suggest section
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.5-p2, 2.4.6
- Fix we resolved the error with Web API requests (Please note: after the update the third party customizations that use this API on your instance may be incompatible with the module)
- Fix the issue with the First Available Day functionality incorrect work was fixed
- Fix now the available days in the Delivery Data picker are displayed correctly for customers with different locales and time zones
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.5
- Fix we corrected displaying the days with the delivery limits exhausted in the calendar
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.3-p2 and 2.4.4
- Fix we enhanced compatibility with the Jet Theme: delivery date information is no longer missing in the order summary
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2, 2.3.7-p1
- Improvement MFTF tests were added as additional packages