Shipping Suite for Magento 2
Shipping Suite — your perfect extension for enhanced shipping profitability. Take your delivery process under full control with the synergetic work of the 3 smart shipping managing tools: shipping table rates, rules, and restrictions.
- Create an unlimited number of shipping methods and rates
- Assign rates to specific products and product groups
- Add rules and restrictions based on a variety of attributes
- Configure complex conditions for rules and restrictions
- Calculate shipping price based on volumetric weight
What benefits do you get for your store
Optimize your shipping management with smart all-in-one solution
Build cost-effective shipping strategy with flexible rules and restrictions
Strengthen customer loyalty by providing convenient delivery options
Choose the solution most suitable for your business needs
|Key Features||Shipping Table Rates create||Shipping Rules modify||Shipping Restrictions limit||Shipping Suite All-in-one|
|Create custom shipping methods|
|Create custom shipping rates|
|Make method available to specific stores and customer groups|
|Restrict or hide the existing carriers and methods|
|Assign shipping rates to specific products and product groups|
|Surcharge, discount and replace the existing rates|
|Create complex conditions for extension rules and restrictions|
|Add free shipping for particular shipping types|
|Activate or deactivate extension rules by coupon|
|Create rules based on customer’s data|
|Country, Region, City, Postcode (including alphanumeric) support|
|Import an unlimited amount of rates|
|Advanced Conditions module included|
|* Can affect only methods the module created||$209 add to cart||$209 add to cart||$159 add to cart||$499 add to cart|
To effectively manage your store shipping process and easily calculate the shipping costs, you need to build an effective system of table rates. Magento 2 Shipping Suite provides you with such a tool. With the extension, you will be able to create an unlimited number of flexible shipping methods with individual rates. Thus, you can generate shipping methods with flat and percent rates based on the delivery address, cart weight, and product quantity. You can apply any shipping method you create to a specific product or to a group of products.
Key settings that available for every Method you create:
Specify countries to which your shipping method is applied to
Activate free shipping for the particular shipping types
Add comment and custom image for the method
Specify the method name for all your Store Views
Set a min/max rate or sum up rates for mixed-type cart
Make your method available to specific stores and customer groups
Key settings that available for every Rate you create:
Assign rate to specific products and product groups
Set rates based on shipping parameters
Set different type of rates: percent, flat or rates combination
Specify and display the estimated delivery time in days
Create rates combinations to adjust them to any specific requirements
Use shipping types to set specific rates for different product groups
Custom shipping methods and rates: use cases
- Create a new method "In-store pick up" with 2 days of estimated delivery;
- Set Free shipping for your “Winter collection” or any specific group of products using shipping types;
- Charge $3 per order and 1% of a product price simultaneously;
- Assign higher rates to toxic or fragile freight, extremely large items or items located in distant storehouses;
- Set a $5 flat rate (or percentage) for orders with total weight from 5 to 10 pounds and price between $15 and $75 when 5 or fewer items are added to cart;
- Offer free or cheap shipping when customer purchases 10 or more items from a specific warehouse.
Once you have created a custom shipping method you can flexibly modify it according to your business needs using the Shipping Rules and Restrictions tools. Set rules and restrictions based on product, cart, and customer attributes. Restrict or hide the existing carriers and methods if necessary. Customize shipping rates using a variety of conditions. Apply additional delivery options to surcharge, discount, or replace shipping rates. The extension will help you to make the shipping process both legal and cost-effective.
Create a Shipping Rule or Restriction based on:
Certain carrier or shipping methods
Attributes and conditions including postcode and shipping address line
Coupons or shopping cart price rules
Customer groups or store views
Days and time
Key settings that available for the Rules
and Restrictions you create:
Modify rates per individual products or whole orders
Allow free shipping for specific products
Surcharge, discount or replace rates preset by carriers and methods
Apply mass actions for your rules and restrictions using a grid
Manage tax and discounts inclusion
Shipping rules and restrictions: use cases
- Increase UPS shipping cost from $10 to $15 or get it down to $2 to create a discount;
- Add $25 shipping surcharge for the whole order and $5 + 10% of the each individual product price;
- Set no shipping discount for the whole order, however 5% discount from each individual item price;
- Your carrier (DHL) proposes several shipping methods such as land, air, sea shipments, etc. You want to restrict only unnecessary shipping method (‘DHL ground’) of the carrier instead of blocking them all;
- Use the extension to block a Magento delivery method for a very heavy or very small orders;
- Restrict ground mail methods of a specific carrier for the perishable products as it usually takes about a week to deliver them;
- Exclude ground mail from delivery methods in case the order contains some premium brands;
- Remove next day delivery shipping method for the items that are temporarily out of stock;
- You have launched an advertising campaign with discount coupons. Offer or remove free shipping if the customer uses a coupon;
- Give an access to your free shipping method only to wholesale users;
- You’re working worldwide and have several online shops. You want to choose shipping methods for a particular store view or a website;
- You configured the Magento 2 extension to apply autoshipping for free when someone's subtotal is over $149, but if a customer uses a coupon that drops the order value below $149, free shipping wouldn’t be applied due to the discounted subtotal;
- Restrict delivery method on weekends or on holidays;
- Hide a shipping method from particular region or customer group;
- Restrict the shipping of particular products to some countries;
- Restrict delivery to distant regions such as Hawaii and Alaska.
Save time with our Configuration Service
Use this Configuration Service to avoid hours of manual configurations and endless surfing through the long-read manuals.Learn more about Configuration Service
Explore our advanced features to solve
the most sophisticated shipping issues
Smart targeting to specific locations
With Magento 2 Shipping Suite, you can use location attributes in a different scale to define your rule or restriction: country, state, shipping address line or ZIP-code. Create custom regions of several countries and make shipping rules or restrictions for the whole region.
Complex and flexible conditions
Set rule or restriction separately or simultaneously combining different attributes (order, product, customer, geo) in one condition.
Non-numeric postcodes support
Besides numeric postcodes we do partial match for non-numeric postcodes so you may work with zip codes containing 'XYZ'. This includes supporting postcodes of USA, UK, Netherlands and Australia. (order, product, customer, geo) in one condition.
Volumetric weight calculation
Calculate a shipping price in 4 ways: volumetric weight attribute, volume attribute, dimensions attribute, separate dimension attribute.
CSV import/export for rates and methods
Besides manually edition of your rates and methods, you can import or export a CSV file with all your shipping table rates in a few clicks for tuning your shipping process. Please click here to download a file template.
Advanced features: use cases
- Provide a shipping discount for orders to California with subtotal greater than $200 that include any ‘Sony’ product;
- Special shipping rate for orders from Alaska with subtotal less that $150 and total weight more than 44 lb, also for orders from Hawaii with subtotal less that $100 and total weight more than 44 lb;
- Apply the rule or restriction to the zip code that starts from ‘123’ or ends with ‘XYZ’.
- Exclude country's specific postal codes from your Express Delivery option;
- Make shipping method unavailable for the specific region, country, city, address or ZIP-code range;
- Use “shipping address line” attribute with value “P.O.” to restrict delivery to post office boxes;
- You have the already calculated volumetric weight value and want to make your shipping costs depend on it;
- Set shipping rates depending on item's volume and shipping factor;
- Set shipping rates depending on item's dimensions and shipping factor;
- Set shipping rates depending on the attributes for each particular dimensions parameter (height*length*width) and shipping factor.
- Enable customers to ship an order to multiple addresses due to the module compatibility with Multi Address Checkout
Learn how Amasty Shipping Extensions help to solve real customers' casesIn our Shipping Guide we explain Magento shipping functionality in Amasty modules and discuss real cases from our support experience.
How to enable shipping in Magento 2?
- Navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration on the Admin panel.
- After that, expand the Sales section and choose Shipping Methods.
- Now expand the Magento Shipping settings and make the connection to your activated account: Set Enabled to Yes.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
We have been using the M1 version for 2 plus yrs, now we are using M2 and it works just as great. I highly recommend this extension to any store that needs any sort of special shipping rules, with either oversized boxes or hazmat special shipping restrictions.
Support was extremely fast and pleasant to deal with. I have dealt with a lot of other companies, and Amasty has been the most responsive so far. All in all, I would recommend Amasty to anyone looking for extensions to make their website run as they see fit.
We group countries by area and then limit the products that can be sold to each area. Why must we do that? Because shipping to some areas results in increased cost for Customer Service. In order to cover that expense, we must limit the sale to products that have a high enough profit margin to cover the extra expense.
Flexibility and reliability are very important to us. Ease of use, smooth operation, consistent results, and reliable support are paramount.
The Amasty Support team and Development team worked with us to customize the extension to do exactly what I needed. We are very impressed with the abilities of the support team. They communicate clearly and they are quick to respond and provide solutions. I cannot say enough about how well they listen.
I would recommend the Shipping Suite Extension to anyone who wants to develop a shipping system that is custom tailored perfectly to fit their unique requirements.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.4.2-p1, 2.3.7, 2.4.2, 2.4.1-p1, 2.3.6-p1