Cash on Delivery for Magento 2
- Charge a fee for using cash on delivery as a payment method
- Restrict payment method to certain locations based on zip codes
- Flexibly link cash on delivery to your shipping methods
- Customize COD fee label displayed in the order summary block
- Let customers check whether their location is eligible for COD
- Get additional flexibility with Extra Fee for Magento 2
Sometimes customers don’t like to pay anything before the products are in hand, especially when ordering online from a new web store. Therefore they check if a store has more comfortable and secure payment methods.
With Magento Cash On Delivery extension, you provide customers with a convenient opportunity to pay with cash upon a product arrival. This might help you promptly acquire new customers and strengthen trust with the existing ones.
What benefits do you get for your store
Boost sales revenue by acquiring new customers
Stay competitive proposing a convenient payment method
Build customer loyalty by increasing the sense of trust
EASILY ADJUST PAYMENT AND DELIVERY METHODS TO YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
Enable Cash on Delivery payment method
Let your customers make payments when receiving a good instead of paying in advance.
Set extra fees
Magento Cash on Delivery extension allows store owners to set extra fees for using Cash On Delivery payment method as a fixed amount or as a percentage of cart subtotal (excluding or including taxes).
Customize Cash on Delivery fee label
Set a custom label for Magento 2 Cash on Delivery extra fee, which will be displayed in the order summary block at the checkout.
Limit Cash on Delivery by ZIP
Specify postcodes eligible for Cash on Delivery to prevent reputational damage from canceling customers’ orders from inconvenient locations.
Let customers check shipping availability
Customers can use “zip code” field on a shopping cart page to check if Cash on Delivery payment is available in their region.
Flexibly adjust restrictions
Depending on your needs, choose the way Cash on Delivery validates customer’s data. Apply restrictions to either billing or shipping address by manipulating a single setting.
Set delivery type limitations
Restrict Magento 2 Cash on Delivery for certain shipping methods fto provide extra convenience for both you and your customer.
Display appropriate messages
Display success/failure message of Cash on Delivery availability based on customer postal code.
Enrich your Magento 2 Checkout page with a handy delivery scheduleDefine your delivery schedule and exclude specific days or hours when delivery is unavailable with Amasty Delivery Date for Magento 2 extension. Ensure an outstanding shopping experience and streamline your order management.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 payment gateway.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- New we added an ability to setting up taxes for fixed amount fee
- Compatibility compatibility with Klarna and One Step Checkout was improved.
- Fix the issue with displaying Cash on delivery block after changing payment method was fixed
- New ability to restrict COD by postal code ranges was added.
- Fix issue with incorrect order status was fixed.
- New now you can set cash on delivery fee as a percentage of cart subtotal (excluding or including taxes).
- Fix issue with order total calculation was resolved.