Grow brand awareness offering ready-made marketing materials to affiliates
Affiliate for Magento 2
- Launch flexible affiliate programs in a few clicks
- Set the commission type for each program
- Provide customers with ready-made promo materials
- Configure discounts and payout requirements
- Control affiliate accounts and transactions
to access support service
in your account
As a store owner, I want to grow sales by allowing my loyal customers to promote my store. However, in Magento 2 there is no default functionality to track purchases and see whether it really works.
Drive extra traffic to the store by allowing users to promote your business at various platforms. Affiliates share the store info, module keeps purchases log and allows you to monitor affiliate programs efficiency.
As a store owner, I’d like to build a motivation system for affiliates, without spending lots on development. And reward them based on the profits they bring to my store..
The referral extension for Magento is capable of creating an unlimited number of affiliate programs. You can create highly flexible programs based on customer groups and even selectively put users into different programs.
As an affiliate, I need to have a transparent system to see all commission transactions and withdrawal requests. Oh, and getting some ready-to-use promo materials would’ve been also nice.
For affiliates, there is a full breakdown in Customer Account on what they earned by endorsing your business. Participants can track promotions efficiency, copy preloaded promos and easily request a withdrawal of their profits.
What makes Affiliates extension a win-win?
Boost profits by introducing an additional revenue stream to your business model
Attract new customers to the shop by letting affiliates promote you at no extra expenses
Turn loyal customers into brand ambassadors to boost sales
Based on user-research reports, 92% of consumers rely on recommendations of people, influencers and companies they know. By incorporating affiliate marketing to your business, you can work to transform the loyal audience into local influencers. They, in turn, promote your products to their established audience. This approach offers more opportunities for quicker and more direct sales.
Manage payout and withdrawal limits
This Magento 2 affiliate plugin allows you to set the min withdrawal amount, so users won’t ask for pay every few dollars earned. Also, the mod displays all necessary payout details that can be easily sorted depending on the parameter you need. Each withdrawal record contains payout status, withdrawal amount, current balance, affiliate account email.
Pay sales commissions to the first affiliate
… or don’t - it’s your choice! For example, when a customer first buys products using the affiliate A's link but later makes purchases using the affiliate B's links, the transaction will still be counted for the affiliate A. The module gives you full control on who will be getting the commission — the first or the last interacted affiliate. This way, you can decide if to keep referred customers with their first referrer.
Automate notifications on key affiliate events
This module automatically sends email notifications to admin and affiliate users on key events of affiliate programs. For example, you can be alerted when a new affiliate signs up or asks for a withdrawal. Plus, notify affiliates on Magento 2 account status changes, withdrawal status, or when a new transaction is created.
Set cookie expiration time
Once a customer comes to your webstore using an affiliate link, the store page creates a cookie. If a referred visitor comes to your site using an affiliate link and completes any order within X set days, they will receive a discount and the affiliate will get a commission. After the cookie expires, the affiliate won't earn any commission, and a referred customer won't get a discount.
Offer a transparent experience to affiliates
To build a successful partnership with your brand ambassadors, it is very important to provide maximum transparency in every aspect. Our Magento 2 Affiliate extension displays transactions that were made via referral program sources in Magento 2 Customer Account. This way, affiliates can easily check how much they earned, track the successes of their promotions, use provided marketing materials and request a money withdrawal in one click.
Coupon codes and referral links
- Two banner types: image or text
- Quick image upload
- Referral links for each banner
Automatic widgets with products
Subscribe affiliates to a newsletter
Make sure your brand ambassadors are always on the top of your news. This extension allows automatically subscribing to newsletters when applying for an affiliate program.
Share the data on how the affiliate traffic performs
Help affiliates improve the way they represent your brand! This Magento 2 Refer a Friend extension provides stats like ‘how many clicks were on the referral link/banner’ so that users can figure out what works best for their audience. This way, they will be interested in improving their ad copies, as it's directly linked to their income.
Make users comply with terms and conditions
Ask users to agree with terms and conditions by displaying a checkbox on affiliate registration. It can help to manage questions on how the affiliate program works at your store.
Customize affiliate programs for stores and customer groups
With the Magento 2 Affiliate module, you can create targeted affiliate programs based on customer groups and stores. Modify the approach to meet customer’s needs to ensure that affiliate strategy boosts sales.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Improvement we added compatibility with Amasty Customer Segmentation. With both extensions installed, you can segment customers who used custom affiliate codes
- Improvement now the affiliate’s balance can be negative
- Improvement we updated statuses for affiliate transactions in the admin panel
- Fix we solved the problem with the missing subtraction transaction after the order is refunded
- Fix we addressed the issue with the commission added for the disabled affiliate program
- Fix we solved the problem with the missing commission for the completed orders.
- Fix we eliminated the possibility of earning commission for the affiliates that place orders using their own referral links.
- Fix we resolved the issue with incorrect values in the ‘My Balance’ tab.
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.3, 2.4.2-p2, 2.3.7-p1
- New now the extension comes with an option to specify products and categories that can participate in the affiliate program.
- New we implemented the possibility to limit the number of affiliate transactions per program so that you can control how much commission the affiliate will earn.
- New now the administrator can set a custom affiliate code that will be displayed in the referral links.
- New now the information about subtracted commission will be also reflected in the affiliate transaction grid.
- Fix we solved the problem with the duplicated commission for the orders that are paid with Stripe.
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect calculation Balance on Customer Account page
- Improvement we moved MFTF tests to additional package for Magento 2.3.0-2.3.6
- Improvement we added an extension patch for Magento 2.4.2+ versions for eliminate problem on checkout page
- Improvement we added MFTF tests to additional package for Magento 2.4.0+
- Fix we solved the problem with creating customs coupons for affiliate program
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect store displaying for users which uses referral links
- New now the extension comes with an option to assign unique affiliate code to affiliate accounts (was: auto-generated coupons only)
- Improvement we removed the code dedicated to supporting legacy Magento versions and refactored the rest to ensure maximal performance and improved stability with latest Magento versions.
- Compatibility with Magento 2.4.0 was added
- New we added a feature that allows a store owner to assign an affiliate program to a customer group or even to a certain customer/list of customers via their IDs using a handy slide panel
- Fix we solved the problem with order placing on Magento 2.3.4
- Fix we solved the problem with withdrawal request
- Fix issues with account balance and referral links were fixed.
- Improvement we implemented an additional check to prevent accidental coupon removal.
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying Affiliate menu in Customer Account on mobile devices
- Fix the issue with copying promo data in customer account was resolved
- Fix the issue with adding products to shopping cart for referred customers was resolved
- Fix the issue with changing store page titles was resolved
- Fix the issue with permissions for withdrawals was resolved
- Improvement hints for commission configuration settings were added
- Improvement escape for referral banner link was added
- Improvement new hint in admin area was added
- Fix the issue with email templates preview was resolved
- Fix the issue with currencies at the Customer Account page was resolved
- Fix the issues with creating affiliate accounts were resolved
- Fix the issue with charts on customer account page was fixed
- Fix the issue with coupon generation was fixed
- Fix the issue with balance withdrawal was fixed
- Fix installation issue was fixed
- JS refactored
- Fixed an issue with email templates which was preventing them from being customized
- Fixed the error appearing when coupon previously assigned to affiliate program is removed or 'Use Auto Generation' setting is disabled
- New now it's possible to change the affiliate URL
- Minor fixes were made
- Minor code refactoring