Detect Missing Pages for Magento 1
Be aware of what pages people can't find in your store! This is a must have tool for each on-line store.
- Record Magento pages that are opened as 404 - not found
- Find from where customers are redirected to the 404 pages
- Find out missing URLs, especially after site migration
- Check your theme CSS for links to missing images
Prevent lost traffic and search engine rankings
Opportunity to see all missing URLSSome pages may get ‘lost’ after migration from another ecommerce platform or after site update. The extension logs 404 errors to help you find all missing URLs. This is very important, considering the potential impact on your website search engine ranking if missing URLs are not picked up.
Identify common mistypesVery often customers may mistype page urls. The extension helps you to define common mistypes to properly advise your customers. The extension also tracks IPs of customers, who got to 404 pages.
Make sure affiliate give correct links to your siteDetect Missing Pages extension for Magento not just records 404 not found pages, it also tracks from where customers got redirected to the wrong URLs.
Check which traffic sources direct to wrong URLsDetect Missing Pages helps you to identify the traffic sources which give wrong links to pages of your site. So you can contact your partners and ask them to correct the links.
Ability to clear the list of Magento not found pagesThe list of non-found pages can be reset at any time. After you clear the list you will be able to start gathering fresh data.
Verify that all design images are in place.With the module you can find out links to missing images in the CSS of your custom theme and add the necessary images for the site design to look better.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Do not forget to set-up correct redirects after you saw the 404 errors log.
Thank You for sharing this magento extension for free.
when i try to delete all old entries (140872 records)
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Fix the issue with detecting the 404 page was resolved
- Improvement the new check for the reports directory existence was added
- Minor improvement
- New feature: clear error log by cron schedule
- Added ability to select sender of notification email
- Skipping notification when not found page visited by search robot
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Fix in some cases error log had duplicating lines.
- Skip lines with empty error descriptions
- * Fixed issues with multi-store rewrites
- When needed, you can clear the list of not-found pages to start gathering fresh data.
- Admin can see IPs of customers, who were not able to find the pages.
- Ability to view on which websites/stores the customers tried to find the missing pages.