Detect Missing Pages | v2.0.11
Prevent lost traffic and search engine rankings
Opportunity to see all missing URLS
Some pages may get ‘lost’ after migration from another ecommerce platform or after site update. The extension logs 404 errors to help you find all missing URLs. This is very important, considering the potential impact on your website search engine ranking if missing URLs are not picked up.
Make sure affiliate give correct links to your site
Detect Missing Pages extension for Magento not just records 404 not found pages, it also tracks from where customers got redirected to the wrong URLs.
Ability to clear the list of Magento not found pages
The list of non-found pages can be reset at any time. After you clear the list you will be able to start gathering fresh data.
Check which traffic sources direct to wrong URLs
Detect Missing Pages helps you to identify the traffic sources which give wrong links to pages of your site. So you can contact your partners and ask them to correct the links.
Identify common mistypes
Very often customers may mistype page urls. The extension helps you to define common mistypes to properly advise your customers. The extension also tracks IPs of customers, who got to 404 pages.
Verify that all design images are in place.
With the module you can find out links to missing images in the css of your custom theme and add the necessary images for the site design to look better.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
when i try to delete all old entries (140872 records)