Prevent lost traffic and search engine rankings
Opportunity to see all missing URLS
Some pages may get ‘lost’ after migration from another ecommerce platform or after site update. The extension logs 404 errors to help you find all missing URLs. This is very important, considering the potential impact on your website search engine ranking if missing URLs are not picked up.
Identify common mistypes
Very often customers may mistype page urls. The extension helps you to define common mistypes to properly advise your customers. The extension also tracks IPs of customers, who got to 404 pages.
Make sure affiliate give correct links to your site
Detect Missing Pages extension for Magento not just records 404 not found pages, it also tracks from where customers got redirected to the wrong URLs.
Check which traffic sources direct to wrong URLs
Detect Missing Pages helps you to identify the traffic sources which give wrong links to pages of your site. So you can contact your partners and ask them to correct the links.
Ability to clear the list of Magento not found pages
The list of non-found pages can be reset at any time. After you clear the list you will be able to start gathering fresh data.
Verify that all design images are in place.
With the module you can find out links to missing images in the CSS of your custom theme and add the necessary images for the site design to look better.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 2.1.1 - October 12, 2017
– Minor improvement
Version 2.1.0 - September 08, 2017
– New feature: clear error log by cron schedule
Version 2.0.12 - May 15, 2017
– Added ability to select sender of notification email
Version 2.0.10 - November 10, 2015
– Skipping notification when not found page visited by search robot
Version 2.0.9 - November 02, 2015
– Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
Version 1.0.2 - February 28, 2011
– When needed, you can clear the list of not-found pages to start gathering fresh data.
– Admin can see IPs of customers, who were not able to find the pages.
Version 1.0.1 - February 07, 2011
– Ability to view on which websites/stores the customers tried to find the missing pages.