Dropshipping for Magento 2
- Easily create dropshippers base
- Assign products to particular warehouses
- Allocate ordered products between vendors
- Limit dropshippers’ access to order management
- Calculate shipping costs based on warehouses location
- All Advanced MSI features included
Starting an e-commerce business from scratch has always been a challenging task. It requires great money and effort contribution, especially when it comes to the formation of the warehouse system. Order fulfillment, stock management and shipping process become the greatest troubles for the beginners in the retail sphere.
Magento 2 Dropship extension includes everything you need for a successful business start. About 30% of online retailers have already chosen to dropship due to its profitability. As it is based on direct collaboration with suppliers, the tool minimizes the expenses and makes it possible to sell goods anytime, anywhere.
What benefits do you get for your store
Provide better experience and grow business regardless of the location
Exclude warehouses costs by cooperating with suppliers
Save time by managing all dropship retails in a single panel
BUILD YOUR OWN BUSINESS WITH MAGENTO
DROPSHIPPING STARTER PACK
Construct your base of dropshippers
As the extension implicates a multi-channel business model, the first step is to create a stable dropshippers base to cooperate with, which helps to avoid expenses on warehouse costs. Using Magento 2 Dropship, you can add an unlimited amount of suppliers and create an efficient workspace for them in a split second.
Limit dropshippers’ access to orders
Store owners can provide secure access for dropshippers only to their orders or particular products in them so that they can process the orders (create an invoice, shipping, attach a tracking number and send a notification to a buyer). Flexible limitations for each supplier will improve their workflow and make the process safe.
Add multiple warehouses
Due to the included functionality of Advanced MSI module, admins can create the optimal number of warehouses and assign products to them in a few clicks. Advanced inventory mechanism accurately matches physical and virtual stocks, while auto-suggestion algorithm for shipping cuts delivery costs to the minimum.
Calculate and display shipping costs
It is possible to improve the customers shopping experience by accurate shipping cost calculation. The smart Magento dropshipping algorithm finds a suitable warehouse depending on the cheapest and the most convenient way to deliver products. Shoppers will see the final shipping cost right on the checkout page.
Assign multiple orders to suppliers at once
To simplify order management and make it less time-consuming, an admin can assign orders to particular dropshippers in bulk. Using mass actions, an admin user can easily distribute all the orders between vendors for futher processing. The feature also allows admin to do it manually, which adds extra flexibility.
Split products in order per vendors
There can be a situation when a customer makes an order with the items from different vendors. In such cases, the flexible settings allow an admin to split products within one order and ship them from particular vendors. Even though the order is the same, vendors still won't be able to manage the products assigned to another vendor.
Easily communicate with suppliers
Set the efficient two-way communication with your dropshippers without any additional tools. Magento 2 Dropship extension allows vendors and admins to leave comments for each order right in the order management tab, which significantly improves the level of cooperation.
Send email notifications
Admin has an opportunity to keep suppliers informed about new orders assigned to them or changes in the existing ones via automatic notifications. Just create an email template and the feature will help your dropshippers to monitor all the actions taken during order management. Thus, none of the orders will remain unnoticed.
More features for Magento 2 Dropship
- Notify dropshippers about low-stock products
- Use any build-in carriers
- Send automatic shipment notifications to customers
- Download PDF packing slips
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Be the first to review this product
Dropshipping for Magento 2
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we fixed the issue with getting a backend dealer
- Improvement we added links for managing users and roles to Amasty Dropshipping dealers menu
- Improvement we improved the assigning dealer to an ordered product process making it more comprehensive. Now it is possible to see if a dealer was notified by email after the item assignment
- Improvement now it is possible to send a copy of the product assignment email to stakeholders
- Fix we fixed the issue with orders export
- Compatibility now the module is compatible with B2B Shared Catalogs
- Fix we fixed the issue with Order Item Assign email template
- Fix we fixed the issue with showing order items on the order review page for Admin
- Fix we fixed the issue with selecting a template in the extension configuration
- Fix we fixed the issue with assigning configurable order items to a dealer
- Compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was tested and confirmed
- Improvement we added more information to email notifications that go to vendors after items assignment. Now email contains Customer Name, Customer Email, Shipping Address, Billing Address, Payment Method, Shipping method, items details including custom options